You'll catch a jpeg to the head
über reach
You're an intern
I'm Wikileaks

>HATE MAKES ME RECKLESS, RESTRAINTS CEASE TO FUNCTION

Steroids has so many high points.

the synth in black dice and the drums from hunger games

Last verse on inanimate sensation

On GP is probably my favorite death grips song. I fucking love the punk guitar and the lyrics give me goosebumps. Its a perfect fucking song, although not their best album

I'M
WHAT THE FUCK
HAPPENS

Fuck, this is a tough one. At least for me its a tough choice between the first minute of Bottomless Pit, the first 15 seconds of Klink, and like the entirety of Hacker. Good question, OP.

YOU NEED A LIFT?
YOU CAN SIT BETWEEN THE BACKSEAT AND MY DICK

the drop from i'm overflow hands down

last time i was blown away was deep web, definitely underrated song

>Blood Creepin
>The Fever
>Lock Your Door
>All of Government plates
>All of Niggas on the moon
>on GP
>Spikes
>All of Steroids

The last minute of Billy not Really or Steroids.

start of exmilitary

DEATH GRIPS!!!!!

pleb
>everything is cringe or soy

YUH!!

youre quite the insufferable cunt, arent you?

I GOT THE DIAMONDS
SCRAPIN SIDIN
WASTIN MY LIFE IN ALTERED STATES THEM
BACK IT UP

THE TABLES FLIP NOW I GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH

*Third verse on Inanimate Sensation
>MY SMOKE MY BUTANE

Up My Sleeves

Wrong, meme song

Definitely the drop on punk weight. When that bass and synthetic hit they fucking hit.

Another close favourite is the start of Come and Go Whenever.

do bitches love the tooth gap? I got one just like that and I've never had a gf.

the end of Beyond Alive, that horrofying part in steroids with him screaming 'black body', or the guitar riff in giving bad people good ideas

AND I KNOW SOON COME MY TIME FOR IN MY VOID A PALE HORSE BURNS BUT I FEAR NOT THE IM TAKEN PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

The drum fill in Eh, gives me goosebumps every time.

They peaked with Hot Head.

That was their most recent album

Full Moon is still my favorite

he's right though, im sorry guys.
also on GP is definitely their creative peak. intro to beware and 5D groovin to west end girls are also pretty good

The suspense is killing me when's the new album gonna release.

listen up you nosy bitch

HAND YOURSELF OVER

>regular metal song
>creative peak

It's a great fuckin' song, don't get me wrong, but..

On GP is far from their creative peak, it may be an emotional peak, but I honestly feel like Up My Sleeves is much more emotionally explosive than it is, it is also leaps and bounds more creative from a production standpoint.

Do we ever get to hear the tracks he made while stuck on that spaceship in Interstellar? I bet the black hole was a great inspiration.

THREEBEDROOMSINAGOODNEIGHBOURHOOD ONFIRELIKEAMARGHARITAMADEOUTOFWOOD

show me another metal song that has the emotional depth that on gp has

HOOK ME CATCH ME SQUEAL ME IN
GUT ME HACK ME CROP YOUR GRIN

nope, but i think you can fix it or sth go to a dentist dude

I'm not even a metalfag but c'mon dude

NANANANANANNAN
I FUCK THE MUSIC
I MAKE IT CUM
I FUCK THE MUSIC WITH MY SERPENT TONGUE

>not getting stefeans soft boy feelings
is this what cuckold culture is teaching our youth?

Beatdown madness

Two burned rascals call me hombre
AnD NOW YoUrE FUckIN WITh MoJO

youtu.be/WpxZdL2hQVc?t=34s

NEVER STOP CHASING EACH OTHERS FACES

the two verses on the last song of steroids. ultimate banger desu.

I like Fashion Week because I can't stand rapping most of the time

Interview B

>Exmilitary

Klink in it's entirety is the best representation of Death Grips early eclectic style,the Castaways sample at the end is truly gratifying.
The lyrical content does not disappoint.
As every post-modern work of art;the form matches the content as they employ Black Flag's anti-police anthem as if Henry Rollins had been replaced by MC Ride himself.
After this successful mishmash takes place a new sample takes place (The Castaways) and the songs morphs into clash of samples while the only thing we hear is ''In the land of the funk. raised up through the hip hop and the punk'' clearing up any doubt the listener might have about this truly unique south-sac trio.

>Exmilitary

Klink in it's entirety is the best representation of Death Grips early eclectic style,the Castaways sample at the end is truly gratifying.
The lyrical content does not disappoint.
As every post-modern work of art;the form matches the content as they employ Black Flag's anti-police anthem as if Henry Rollins had been replaced by MC Ride himself.
After this successful mishmash finishes a new sample takes place (A 60s garage hit by The Castaways) and the songs morphs into clash of samples while the only thing we hear is ''In the land of the funk. raised up through the hip hop and the punk'' clearing up any doubt the listener might have about this truly unique south-sac trio.

WHERE ALL THE CYBERBULLIES HANG OUT~!!!

DOORS AND WINDOWS ON
MOTION ON
*beep beep beep beep*
God damn I wish I could listen to that album for the first time when it came out again.

Steroids is my favorite DG project.
>I’m cooking vegetables
>The end of the first part
Amazing

how is on gp metal you faggot

i have one. have had couple gfs. can confirm. i also think it’s cute when a girl or guy has one.

I GOT THE FEVER
I SEEN FUTAGE
TEACHIN BITCHES HOW TO SWIM

like ...eh

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

man down - MY MAN

i keeeeep
i keeeeeeeeep
I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
giving bad people good ideas
I keep giving bad people good ideas
keep giving bad people good ideas
I KEEP GIVING BAD PEOPLE GOOD IDEAS

its such a long way DOOOOOOOOOOOWN (doooown)

all of you fucking faggots can't appreciate the raw and gritty sound of Anne Bonny it's my fucking jam

Peaked with Government Plates

underrated

get get get get got got got got blood rush to my head lit hot lock poppin off the fuckin block knot clockin wrist slit watch bent thought bot

I love how casual this is to their usual stuff but then the music still comes in hard.

I'M GONNA TAKE IT AROUND FOR A BIT AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU GIVE A SHIT
PUUUUUNK
BBIIYYYEEEOOOOOOTCCCHHHH