RUSSIAN VS ITALIAN STREET FIGHT

Live your myth in Greece
Russian and Italian get in a fight in Greece
>youtu.be/pDrLE2t7OL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJpI1jHzIug
nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/spain-police-arrest-3-russians-in-killing-of-italian/wcm/b638aca2-b31f-45aa-8e4b-86766e0f02a5
youtube.com/watch?v=kWN4mSncUZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope the Russkovs won.

>Italian: vaffanculo
>Russian : REEEEEEEEEEEE SUKABLYATTTT

Can a Russian translate what the Russian guy is saying?

italian is telling him to move or move the car or something, russian is saying i wont. thats it pretty much

you are not a russian
I cannot trust you backstabber

or if youre asking about the insults its more or less come here, has he gone crazy?, cyka blyad etc.

how do normal countries put up with impulsive darkie southern euro manlets, barbarian bydlo eastern euro on top of already impulsive niggers and arabs?

i would fucking hate having to deal with this shit if i lived in berlin where all four groups collide.

As always Slavs behave like niggers and shows us that they have no legitimacy to visit the Mediterranean, the same for Anglos
2000 years later and barbarians remain barbarians

>russian guy acting tough, with no gf, probabily drunk to forget it.
>italian guy dressed like a fag has a gf

really made me think

>y-you are Ikibey
Nah, this sandnigger is worse than any other kind of European ethnicity desu, I would prefer 500k Anglos and Slavs to one inbred MENA

LMAO yuropean pussies cant fight, as expected

I like how the Greeks just observe and spectate the fight. The cause of fight was so bizzare that they just sat and observed

this, the word of a bulgar is worth nothing

they didnt know who to support

the orthodox brother
or the una razza

Fuck russhitia and shitalia

it was a diplomatic encounter on foreign clay

you dont want to be part of the problem in such cases

All three of you are subhumans
greeks=turks
shitalians=african
russians=mongoloid shits
subhuman

How can I become Greek?

kill bulgarinas

you already are

How can italian """men""" even compete??

t. backstabber
never trust the prefidious greek

Nice "fight".

Hate muslims
Hate Nordcucks
Hate Slavs
Preach the way of the olive oil and the holy coffee

A few days ago another Italian was killed by a gang of Russian tourists in Spain. What the fuck is the bydlos' problem with us?

What a "fight" lul

it wuz chechens living in france btw

> Niccolò pestato a morte a Lloret de Mar, polizia catalana accusa 3 giovani ceceni: 2 subito scarcerati

>A few days ago another Italian was killed by a gang of Russian tourists in Spain. What the fuck is the bydlos' problem with us?

video related

youtube.com/watch?v=tJpI1jHzIug

>everyone just watching
lol

>first american against serbs
>now this

Whats with foreigners going to Greece and starting fights with each other? Is Greece the international PvP zone?

>>everyone just watching
its some kind of ritual you cant get involved until the fight is over, how do you fight in kazakhstan?

nothing interesting

lel, that skelly picked that manlet up like it was nothing

they get their shit pushed in by all of them

>rich fag with golddigger gets beaten

good, fuck them

damn that russian guy is aesthetic

>rich fag with golddigger
where?

From the Russian I'm getting vibes of strongly, beastly, ferocious. From the Italian I'm getting vibes of stylish, suave, effete. This is what happens when soft Mediterraneans encounter a rugged Northerner.

luigi got rekt

>fight
pff it looked like foreplay. they probably couldn't agree on who will be the passive one first

Hahahah medKEKS cant compete

lol
kids fight better

luigi let himself go man

αμα ο ρωσος βαραγε σαν ρωσος θα τον ειχε σkοτωσει τον ποντιkομαμη που μου χορευει σα τη μπαλαρινα

fenete oti o rossos kseri mma apo ton tropo pou ton petakse sto patoma

they were applying for asylum so I'm guessing they were not ethnic Russians

Chechens

σιγα ρε μαλαkα MMA, απλα τον πιανει απο την kοιλιτσα που ειναι kαι 60 kιλα μιλkο ο αλλος kαι τον ριχνει kατω, φαινεται οτι δεν εχει ιδεα να βαραει οταν προσπαθει να του ριξει μπουνιες kαι δεν πετυχαινει kαστανο

Кaкиe жe pycaки дeгeнepaты, пиздeц пpocтo

Sh*talians blown the fuck out

serbs=balkan shitskin monkeys

That doesn't qualify as a fight, honestly. I like how the broad instantly recognizes her manlet fuccboi is about to get BTFO and does her best to defuse the situation, women are truly social animals.

He kick in the door of the car.

Lmao!

shitalians are weak ass faggots rofl

>English used to communicate between both parties even though they aren't native speakers nor are they in an English speaking nation

Chechen genocide when?

He's not italian, he's terrone

Bahahahah look at the Italian fag hiding behind his woman

Topkek

>this is called "fight" in Greece

Russians are the most disgusting and degenerate tourists.

>Italian combat prowess

lol """white""" americans get rekt by niggers on a daily basis, you are the ones to talk

The world should be cleansed from barbarian filth my fellow Hellenic friend.

>it was a diplomatic encounter on foreign clay

kekked

based Russian

lol Italians have never won a war except for WWI, where they switched teams like a goddamn child in an online game

>quick, change the subject!!!

>implying that wasn't totally relevant to italian combat prowess

>large scale military conflict is the same as warrior prowess
>mexican education

they conquered east africa and killed over half a million ethiopians

No laws over there.

Your right. Italians are even worse at modern warfare.

not nearly as worse as the so called n°1 militaryu power getting absolutely rekt by a bunch of rice eating manlets

How is Iraq? Ohh, wait.

Why are you such savages? You act like animals.

nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/spain-police-arrest-3-russians-in-killing-of-italian/wcm/b638aca2-b31f-45aa-8e4b-86766e0f02a5

Asymmetrical warfare is one thing, you gotta admit you got totally btfo in conventional warfare in the past.

they were pretty good at genocidibg though, way better than usa

*genociding

>better than USA

Fucking hilarious. What makes you think that?

>you got totally btfo in conventional warfare in the past
Nop, Brazil has never lost a war.

Yeah, totally, look at all those free proud injuns running about. Oh, wait...

Talking about Italy, I should have been more clear.

>"the virgin european" vs "the russian chad"

Shitalians BTFO by hung muslim churka bulls

I really don't know why you chose to fight the pussy style of the war.
Gibe us a year of what the occupation of Iraq cost, and in 6 months the entire country will be eating sopa de macaco.

they killed 100 000 north africans and well over 500 000 ethiopians, in a short period too, they did this with tanks and combat aircrafts

usa has never killed that many in a foreign country

You're country is not a global hegemon. I bet many of your people would be pissed if your gov't sent hundreds of thousands of men across continents and oceans

>What is Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam

columbus (an italian) was pretty good at genociding native americans too

in iraq, 7k were killed in 2003, then during the occupation (2003-2011) 26k were killed

idk about the others but usa killed few in iraq

>I bet many of your people would be pissed if your gov't sent hundreds of thousands of men across continents and oceans
With the American soldier salary? Half of the country will be in the line to join.
Boy, you don't know what is live in Brazil. We watch ISIS beheading in the morning so the news don't look to horrible.
Our murder rate is bigger than Civil war Syria, and we don't give a shit. Pick 2 division of Brazilian soldiers, give them proper guns and watch their civilization bend to our people.

>average unite the right poster
youtube.com/watch?v=kWN4mSncUZo

I like how the italian tries to say it was 1 vs 5 at the end of the video, because he knows he got that ass beat.

why do brazilians kill each other in the mud

LUIGI COULD YOU PLEASE GET IN THE CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Hight levels of testosterone end in violence.

>chechen alcohol fetal syndrome rapebaby

Italian:Move the fucking car
1st russian guy:okay wait a sec
2nd russian guy to 1st russian guy: No don't do it! This guy (italian) ohuel ( is insolent) let's beat him up