This whole guy is a shitpost

this

these

i do it to this

That would be some very sad sex

r. kelly - ignition (remix) is the only correct answer

SOLID AS THEY CUM

youtube.com/watch?v=y7qYmTOhyFM&list=PLmNBJ8YfZey0CSvVDtat8-1VtVc_hP68J

Sean Hayes always knows how to set a mood.

I'm 22 and I'm still a virgin. I've come close to having sex before but didn't go the whole way. Is sex even good or is it overrated? Describe in detail what's it like.

It's overrated user. Just hop on grindr and give it a shot.

Easy

feels good when another person is touching your body and sucking your willy. its very primal when your penis is in her vagina and perfect rhythm giving in to your primal instincts. no thoughts no words
the orgams itself isn't as good as fapping. unless you and your partner have fucked for a couple times to see what gets you off

>Bloodhail
>Deep, Deep
>I Don't Love
>Earthmover

the best sex i had. was too michael jackson albums.
worst sex i had was to this crap.

homoerotic

20 yo here
definitely overrated, but not bad because of it. Very casual sex is sometimes fun but can be very empty, while an intimate partner whom you share a mutual concern with will be much better provided your sexual interests align well. You feel more connected and confortable with the other person and orgasming is better but it's not the crazy life-changing shit people obssess over. Rarely is it anything like the movies show and it's rarely as intense. Sometimes you feel let down, and other times it doesn't seem like anything special even with the right one. You'll even come to find that food or music or even a relaxing shower is better than sex. Still, it can be very pleasant and enjoyable so if and when you get laid, be selective but not stupidly picky.