What app do you use to listen to music? All the apps i find are really meh and look poor

What app do you use to listen to music? All the apps i find are really meh and look poor...

I download music on my computer at home and upload it to google music to listen on my phone
I hate being botnet but it works

i stopped fucking with downloading music cause all the players on android are pure ass
i use spotify now its much better tbqh

>music on phone
lmoa enjoy your short battery life and inability to view media while listening to music and constant interruptions

I own a 160gb ipod classic

I have a 160gb classic ipod but i dont want to carry 2 things...

leave phone at home then

there aren’t any ones that are super amazing from my experience
i’m assuming you’re on android, i mostly just used spotify on there when i had one. android apps for stuff like this are generally better so you might have good luck if you look around. i’m on ios now and i use spotify/the default apple music app if i’m lazy/foobar2k

Poweramp is the only music application I need, although personally I don't stream music.
My friend says that Apple Music is great.

blackplayer

t. aspie

Shuttle is the best

Poweramp is objectively the best on Android. Uses its own database unlike virtually everything else, which means it doesn't fuck up with metadata and sorting when your music is on an external card

t. poor

I'm on Android and I use Pulsar. I had to delete it and install an older version recently because they put ads on the latest update, though. Fucking ads man, ruining the internet for everyone. I'd gladly pay a buck or 2 if they gave the option, the app is seamless.

I have Blackplayer and it's nice.
I have an old ipod classic but it's just getting too annoying carrying everywhere and it's a bitch to add just a couple songs, really outdated too now.

>never used a modern phone in their life

Blackplayer EX on my phone, foobar2000

Nothing beats Sony's dedicated player desu.
Not to mention DSEE HX

Have you ever used a phone?

spotify

shuttle

Try using foobar2000, decent UI and sound quality. If you prefer to tinker more with EQ might be worth trying something like Neutron

jetAudio Pro. Neat interface and a lot of EQ options

I collect CDs so I carry a discman when I want to listen to them in public.

this.
but they are incredibly great at basic function, and nothing else. so this is not for everyone

why is Sup Forums so fucking disgusting

I want to change the album covers and that stuff

I have 160GB of internal storage and 5000mah of juice git gud fag

because your mom gay

dream theater? u get good fag, also checked

>*teleports behind u*
>*fucks ur boipucci in 18/13ths*

At least that DT album is good. That Periphery? Not likely.

I would use my phone as music player but do you download your music on your phone or first pc and then phone?

bandcamp
and google play music

...Music. Or a dedicated device.

shuttle+ is light and nice an do all the work i need.
before i used playerpro but it was full of unecessary tools

I bought Poweramp and it's all in all really good but the Oreo support is nonexistent and it makes me mad, the out-of-app experience is straight up borked now. The entry on the notification drawer is white on white with controls that do nothing, you have to actually get inside of the app to skip/pause the music.
I heard they're fixing it in the beta releases but it's nowhere on the play store and they don't want to upgrade the play store version for some reason

I've been using it for years pirated and bought rocketplayer about a year ago. pretty good

I use Retro Player. Looks kind of good, and its development is going pretty fast. Check Phonograph too.

I use musicbee to automatically sync my music folder on pc, whenever i plug the phone