This movie broke my fucking heart

This movie broke my fucking heart

it broke everyone's heart user.

It broke my heart because it lied to me. It was so dishonest.

That's what you get for having a dishonest heart.

Lol this film is inauthentic Filmmaking at its finest Sup Forums knows that, shit bait

everyone is dishonest.

How stinky do you think Emma's shoes got at the end of a long day filming?

Me too.
Edit: Thanks for the gold.

>it's an art should not innovate, it should stick to what's popular and familiar episode

shit message, but good movie otherwise

What does this even mean?

Wasn't that the whole point though? Gosling doesn't win.

ITT. dishonest films

Yeah, The Messengers lead singer was right.

Mixing Jazz with EDM is not innovative, it's shit.

I don't get this meme.

Because of its dishonesty?

STOP IT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does this image make anyone else cringe?

Honestly I saw this a week ago and it was really fucking good but it's kinda lost its charm. I saw moonlight about a month ago and it's still sticking with me. I know the whole gay nigger Sup Forums meme and shit but it's really good and is kinda getting cucked by La La Land right now.

Yes, it's a very dishonest image

I didnt see this movie. Spoil it for me.

People sing, and dance, and kiss. The end.

>call [INSERT FILM HERE] dishonest
that's it. That's the whole joke

worst movie of the decade
fuck all the shills promoting this trainwreck

fuck this movie in the
ass

>Heterosexual white people falling in love

Me too user, me too. I thought we as a country were past this. These are dark times indeed.

fuck off shill

umm paranoid much??

did you forget to take your meds or something??

As someone living LA as an unsuccessful but aspiring screenwriter, this movie destroyed me. I was so angry and sad after I left the theater. Fuck this movie. I thought it was going to be looking like 'Singing in the Rain'

anybody know of any non-cam links for this?

I enjoyed it but i feel like it would have been spectacular if they had better songs and actors that could actually do dance numbers on par with or even slightly worse than Singin' In The Rain. Their dance number was essentially just stepping in sequence.

the opening song was bretty good but everything else was more or less forgettable

Mine too it broke my heart because this terribly acted and wrttien shitfest is being praised. Emma stone is fucking awful and thats discounting her looks even. She's jlaw 2.0 worst actresses in the biz. I wouldnt even call her an actress bc she can't act

Gosling got cucked.

Sup Forums is raging against this film because it is too close for comfort. Most, if not all of us cucks, have had this experience of being left alone by a woman in the dark. It is painful to watch this and hence the hatred.

It's OK guys we're gonna make it ....

No you shill and or fag. Its a shit movie all around.

This movie finally opened my eyes and made me realize that Emma is a cute.

fuck you
this movie was garbage