Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w-ev0w4mLHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alan Moore is a transwoman?

I guess that explains why he/she/xir is always so bitter...

V For Vendetta was a comic book.

What does libertarianism have to do with MRA?

Remember when Sup Forums unironically liked V for Vendetta?

who

no

They were dudes at the time. Now that they are "women" they'll never make another good movie.

Matrix rips off a comic book written by a man too.

>discounting 1 discounts both

NOPE hahahah

wtf i hate ______ now

hmm

Incredibly dumb conclusion to make as the Matrix/V for Vendetta are simply amalgamations of ideas that have existed long before they were made. That seeking the truth/uncovering the veil of reality, etc.themes of that ilk are somehow by nature trans because the directors themselves became trans later in life is pretty ridiculous.

does co-opted mean taken from other, more creative people's work?

You mean Grant Morrison? He had a cross dressing phase too.

except matrix is a rip off many other ideas and sounds like ravings of a nut
youtube.com/watch?v=w-ev0w4mLHk
and alan moore maybe many things but he is not a trans woman

Yes. MRA stole these icons because of their greed. It was all a cash grab in the end and in order to achieve that, they used the most symbolic figures in both franchises.

>Become women
>Quality of their films tank

Atleast they're commited

ZORRO CHINO
O
R
R
O

C
H
I
N
O

>he is giving the Wachowskis credit for Speed Racer and V for Vendetta
Is this faggot a retard too?

is that pauline hanson?

I wasn't aware that the concept of libertarianism was inherently anti-tranny.

Since when did Libertarians care about transpeople

Since when did MRA's care about transpeople

Why is this fucking faggot conflating different aspects of the "right" (MRA's can also be lefties) together as if its all the same shit

really make you tink an ting mon

Having a benis where a vag should be violates the NAP imo

Wachowski sisters didn't direct v

Lolbertarians don't have a system of values just an ever expanding list of things they don't like.

I think you could say there is a side of those movies probably linked to an aspect of their trans-ness 'in retrospect' : shit like the idea of taking a new name, being reborn into a more authentic world.

If you dislike the idea of the movies being somehow diluted or turned into a simple allegory because of that, don't think of it as essentially 'trans', rather that both directors - as we've seen - were probably experiencing some sense of shared existential angst or whatnot.

Sometimes it's not even that subtle. The Matrix has all that gimp, dance party shit - and one of the directors was probably attending similar events in their personal time.

They made the screenplay.

what character is that in the filename?

>Wachowski brothers are now "women"
ok

Does it even count if they transitioned after making the films? It'd be like saying all of Nietzsche should be disregarded because he was an insane, syphilis-addled wreck when really that only happened after publishing his major works.

true

actually it was a women right? the Jew trannysisters stole some chicks comic or something in Seattle

kek, Sup Forums btfo

Technically they were always transwomen because it's about your mental disorder right? They still consider trannies who are just crossdressing transwomen too don't they?

when the Wachowskis made the Matrix they were still men.

What's really funny is that the actual author of the latter can't stand the actual author of the former.

>muh MRA bogeyman!

lrn2read retard he says 4chains icons are from trannies movies