MY LITTLE SOY AGE

What did you mean by this?

>Look mom, I posted the soy meme again!

see

This.
Indie is just castrated rock.

You are actually samefaging lmao

Pathetic.

Oh no, it's the insincere and self-referential dying out indiekids.

rock is just sellout indie

Oh no, it's the tryhard culture critic.

Only the indiekids are tryhards, too scared to make anything meaningful and earnest. Kinda pathetic really, you people have no humanity, only bitterness.

MGMT are all soul.
The bitterness is (You).

>are all soul
>songs consist of satire and sarcasm
Nice try.

Many of their songs are very honest.
Nothing wrong with a bit of sardonic wit from time to time, user.

LDA was very heavy on irony and other post-modernist insincerity the same as their early shit. Not that it even matters; the indiekid culture is far worse as it distorts anything actually good from that stuff; replacing wit with lazy pessimism. It's happening ITT thread now: a toxic group of le ironic maymay posters spamming another song among the hundreds of already existing songs about dissatisfied people concerned with the world on them but it's done in a way where it conveniently lampoons another culture so it can seem less serious. Not only that, but they did the indiekid thing like Pale Waves did and focused on Goth cultural aesthetics. You couldn't get more faggy and pretentious.

AHA! I knew it was you!. long time no see triggered gothfag been a while since i seen you fagging up mgmt threads. Try not to take yourself too serious and the world will become more enjoyable you sad sack of shit.

tl;dr

MGMT isn't indie. They've never been indie. The joke is that they sold out from the start.

Yeah I'm not Goth but nice try. My point is they and people like you are cancer. You feed each other this false sense of superiority and value for cutting something down without making anything of substance or putting much originality into things. This is why you're dying out.

You sound paranoid and delusional. Just say you don’t like the music and move on fag

>making criticisms is paranoia
Dying out indeed, damaging and unable to make a point even outside of music.

I’m not even the same user that was arguing with you about god knows what. You are seriously delusional.

this

this

Sounds like you weren't paying attention. Poor you.

This

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Show me where they “focused” on goth cultural aesthetics besides the LDA video. It was literally just one video you moron.

You don’t have to click on a thread about a band you don’t like, dumbass.

They don't have to post the thread either. No one here has to come to Sup Forums, Sup Forums doesn't even have to exist, and there's plenty of other things people don't "have to" do.

I was referring specifically to the video and the single's art as the key point given the song was one of their biggest singles and also consequently memed here on Sup Forums. Try not to jump to conclusions next time.

This

>LDA was very heavy on irony and other post-modernist insincerity
user.. Easy on the DFW

Mgmt are not indiekids they are in their mid 30s and make psychedelic rock and pop

nigger detected