What did Drumpf mean by this?

What did Drumpf mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate Blumpf now

dead meme t b h

Hm... this really made me wtf I hate Trump now and think...

>no reference to anime
FAKE NEWS

He meant that Sup Forums trolled buzzfeed into publishing fake news and received a massive backlash as a result

source?

FUCK Donald Drumpf and FUCK white ""people""

>You're a big guy!
>For you.

Sup Forums is the source that they're the source.

The real source is some Brit on the lamb and the whole thing has been backed up by other intel.

LMAO

Honestly, "Our super secret but legit source who we can't name is backed up by our super secret intel which we can't talk about so you're just gonna have to trust us, we're the CIA after all" is just as credible as Australian shitposting. Just gotta wait this one out.

The funniest thing about all of this is that, in our post-fact world, this story is actually hurting Trump more than it's hurting buzzfeed or any other media. Since poeple don't care about whether thing are true or not anymore, Trump is now, and maybe forever, associated with golden showers.

And Sup Forums, one of of the most most extreme right-wing, Trump-loving forum out there, is the one actually responsible.

It's just...magic.

I trust the CIA about as far as I can piss.

>posting fake pages of fake news
Exciting times we live in pals.

libcucks are so dumb lel

ITT triggered Trumpcucks

it's real, all of it

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

You know the dudes name. Christopher Steele. It's not the CIA or FBI saying it's supported, it's Euro intelligence agencies. Attempts to debunk the shit have only backfired.

C-Span was interrupted by Russian news today when a Rep was talking shit about Trump and Putin ties. Never happened before and no one can explain how or why it happened.

No, it was all fucking Sup Forums.

>it's Euro intelligence agencies

Are these the same Euro intelligence agencies that routinely fail to identify and deport/imprison Islamic terrorists because that would be racist?

I buy into the #Pissgate storyline.

Because Trump is a whiny cuck.

Like all of Trump's whiny cuck cult.

They need to worship "Alpha Male God Emperor" in obvious compensation.

But this is why the TRANNY story does not add up.

Trump does not play Alpha in his sexcapades.

Like all businessmen, they are Alphas-by-day.

Like all businessmen, they are subs-by-night who hire doms.

#GoldenShowerPOTUS

#Pissgate

Sup Forums got trump elected. They'll get him impeached too.

Nope. Got anything else?

The dossier might very well be bullshit. But it did not come from Sup Forums.

>People actually fell for this for a whole fucking day
>CNfuckingN

dni.gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/224-press-releases-2017/1469-dni-clapper-statement-on-conversation-with-president-elect-trump

There is literally nothing wrong with this

welcome to the next 4 years where national news will be the weirdest reality tv show ever, ending with armageddon.

Think, asshole.
>Sup Forums glorifies Trump and makes fake stories to discredit his adversaries.
>except for this one story that discredits Trump, in which they claim that it's not true and they made it up themselves

Wait, people unironically think the leaked """""intelligence""""" briefing is legit?

>its a "democrats stubbornly hang onto a known hoax started by Sup Forums out of desperation to ruin trump with some impeachment inducing scandal" episode