Still ugly though

Still ugly though

But one person calling her ugly has stuck with her for all these years....

Funny thing is she auditioned for the ape

she was pretty ugly back then and still is.

>today I have 18 Academy Awards

maybe he meant your fucking personality.

When did they ever say she wasnt good enough to be an actress? Those academy awards are deserved since she's a fucking drama queen.

She is so unbelievably smug, does she have zero self-awareness?

ayy

she is so unfamous that she can take the subway without any disguise

>one rogue

wtf is she shilling for disney

I doubt this ever happened.
And if it did, it was probably a woman who said it.

include me in the screencap mom

She's no Glenn Close.

>harsh realization that she couldn't skate through life off her looks
>realize she would have to put in hard work and have determination

The day she find out what it's like to be a man in this world.

Annnd I was right.
Joyce Selznick was the casting director for the 1976 King Kong movie.

>was called ugly once
>found success then surrounded herself in the Hollywood echo chamber
A real go-getter

>This was pivotal for me because women can't generally cope with being criticized.

The perfect camel.

A great way to get a part is to publicly shame the role youre auditioning for.

lmao

oh-awf-awf-awf.
She's too hawt for (You)

>in a sea of thousands
>thousands
Can't she count? There's billions of people on our planet and yet she only cares about opinions of thousands?
Oh wait, does she mean the Jewish diaspora running the Hollywood?

Fuggggggg

Why are you still obsessing over this?

Why doesn't she just call out the guy who refused her role?

Why is this woman being such a whiny bitch?

that's a shopped right?

Nah, nigga. She's been hot since Deer Hunter.

as if. every word this sanctimonious old bag speaks is just congratulating herself for being a woman. that's why she's still a complete and utter moron who acts like trump is going to deport all non-whites and ruin hollywood, as if her brand of phony compassion isn't marketable i.e. a positive in trump's world

I mean, for King Kong she definitely is too ugly. The role Faye Wray originated in the old film was a world-class beauty queen sort of character, which Streep has never had the face for. She's pretty, but she's not conventionally Miss America style pretty.

her most important accomplishment is being a victim. welcome to women.

AYYYYYYYYY

(You) ugly ass faggots - please don't watch Deer Hunter to see how catastrophically wrong you are.

>Today I have 18 Academy Awards.

You mean 1 award and 17 losses.

Imagine being so butthurt about an actor's acceptance speech that weeks down the line you still feel a compulsion to create internet posts about how you dislike them solely to gain approval from others who feel as you do. Fucking worse than the libs and their reminder articles about events from months ago.

That was before she was in the Deer Hunter. She wasn't a famous actress at the time.

Not bad

Reminder: Jessica Lange got that part and she's stuck doing American Horror Story until her heart gives out.

or a fat/ugly chick.

>fat/ugly chicks.
/tv

Men skate by just as easily on their looks, the skating is just slightly more abstract/subtler.

>look at pretty me and these filthy plebians

fuck off Meryl

me me me me me me me me me me me me look at me me me me me me me me me

Jessica Lange wasn't part of the last 2 seasons of AHS though you stupid idiot

damn right. you guys really do suck.

Surrounded by poor people on a ghetto train and she is whining about how easy her life is. "Wah it took me a little longer to get millions upon millions than I think it should have."

Im sure the people in that pic lived and died average or lower while actually working too. While she lives in more luxury than most people have ever lived because she remembers lines for thousands per word.

You guys are doing such a fine job with this thread. Thought I'd share an inspiring image of your man-crush.

someone should cut her head off and shove it up her asshole.

>Streep a better performer than any one of the millions of Sup Forums posters over the years
>Sup Forums still finds something to whine about because you'll always be fucking pathetic

Sup Forums confirmed for catty bitches

Except she's not whining about anything in that post.

"I was not considered pretty enough to play a bimbo to get my millions, woe is me, I had to wait a bit instead"

Shittiest success story ever.

jesus, deniros wife is more masculine then he is.

thank god

>not "I accept that but that fact won't define who I am and I'm not gonna let it stop me"

>18 Academy Awards
>mouthbreathing retards unironically share this on goybook
We desperately need nuclear war

She's always been ugly who is she kidding

Are we really going to start pretending DeNiro is magically less iconically macho over some political bullshit?

Meryl was qt pa 2t bros

ol owl faced bitch

Robert DeNegro

dem thighs tho

>we

Are you an alt right SJW?

Yes, they will start pretending literally anything at all for identity politics. Someone yesterday was insisting De Niro was Jewish.

"I was considered too brawny for parts in dramas. There was authentic prejudice there. But I kept working hard at it, and that led to some great roles."

- Arnold Schwartzenegger

Include me in the screencap on reddit

all 22 y/o's look good

>iconically macho
>literally a skinny manlet with a squint
not even tom cruise is macho. spoiled celebrities cant be

>mostly indifference towards meryl streep on Sup Forums
>she insults trump
>WOW I ALWAYS KNEW SHE WAS A BAD ACTOR RIGHT GUISE? FUCK THIS BITCH SHES UGLY AS HELL TOO OVERRATED MOTHERFUCKER WE HATE HER RIGHT?????

You people act like literal children

I was just saying she looks like a man with braids as in masculine looking, never considered his politics while typing that, also movies aren't real life, deniro is a limp wristed pussy in real life just like any other artsy fartsy hollywood faggot.

His wife could kick his ass easily.

Yeah but she's saying she went on to succeed. It's supposed to be inspiring.

>jerking off to interracial
It's not even subtle anymore

I thought we made fun of him because of how awful most of his recent movies have been

what a faggot he really thinks a hollywood award means anything.

No u

you need some time off the internet friendo. celebrities making asses of themselves will set the bants loose everywhere

There is this archetype of sharp-faced blondes. I've met quite a few in my life. They're all insufferable cunts. Every last one of them.
Search your memories, you know it to be true.

Its not, because she did nothing...

Honestly the pic itself is hilarious in its own right. It's the perfect representation of the world she lives in. Happy, white, female, complaining about how HARD it is to get rejected in the movie industry. Meanwhile that small exhausted looking asian lady looks on at what she might have been in a different life.

BE STRONG MERYL!

Tell me where she is complaining in that post retard
She just says she learned how to move on and forget about it

>numales are this blind to passive aggressive shit talking
this is how I know you were raised by women my friend. she's shitting on the casting director of king kong 50 years later because she jumped in a boxing ring and they told her she didn't have the muscle for it. I still haven't seen a good movie by her either. de niro is a pleb.

based streep triggering drumpkin
s

The whole point of the post is to complain?

>she learned how to move on and forget about it
>forget about it

Idk man seems like she remembers it just fine

I could take him in his prime

kek, sir