Family Matters

Why didn't he pick Myra?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

desperation isn't attractive

RIP in peace.

This show was terrible.

Watched it all the time as a kid, saw it again recently, it was horrible. A rerun of Full House or Fresh Prince can still bring a smile to my face but there's no value in this program past age 10.

I can't imagine all the hours my dad had to sit there and watch this garbage while looking after me. No wonder he'd always switch to Vh1.

I liked it

But then again I was in middle school

good God, Urkel was a fucking retard....

We actually never got to find out really.The series finale ended on a cliffhanger. We never got to see which one he ended up with.

So sad. And she was cute too.

thats a lie though
urkel came back from space and married laura

the fuck you talking about? it was great.

>urkel wants to be lauras bf
>annoys and destroys carls downtime at his house after working as a damn police man.
>just wants to unwind and spend time with his wife and kids, its destroyed by steve
>he tells him to go home
>steve is the bad guy

>urkel came back from space

Yeah the show jumped the shark after Urkel started traveling the expanse of the universe in a time machine. I mean really...

Ha, Never knew that. Kinda lost track of it after it went from abc's T.gI.f to CBS's Block Party. Than when abc family used to air re-runs of the show in the mid 2000s they would always leave it on the cliffhanger episode than cycle back to the pilot.

>D23
I thought this was owned by Warner Bros. Television?

Yeah, I haven't watched it since its original run but last I remember was that Steven and Stephan split in two so Laura could be with Stephan and Myra could be with Steve.

Urkel was a secret gay, the pining for Laura thing was just a cover for his love affair with Carl.

Full House is literally the worst show ever made.

Shame you got garbage taste there son.

Because he wants to date somebody who is unlike him.

F

She was too possessive. The kind of girl who'd break your windshield if you don't return her phonecall

Also, the show went to shit when Urkel became the main character.

>Damn ABC, you said I was gonna star in the blue collar version of the Cosby Show, instead I play second banana to some pubescent nutty professor and have us travelling through time or fighting evil robots! ...I should have accepted that offer to be in Ghostbusters 2 instead.

>that rack

F

Because she was too needy.

Dad transferred to LA, long distance relationships dont work.

As a side note his Dad later regretted the move after one wild night at Nakatomi Plaza. Shit got real and his boss never let up on him when he backed his patrol car over an embankment while trying to escape M60 fire from a bunch of kraut terrorists.

he be gay. years of tight suspenders killed his testes hence sans testosterone.

>She was too possessive. The kind of girl who'd break your windshield if you don't return her phonecall
Nothing wrong with that.

The Stefan machine was so stupid. That's when they jumped it

She was needy but laura was such a stuck up bitch.

>have us travelling through time or fighting evil robots!

>urkel came back from space

>Urkel started traveling the expanse of the universe in a time machine.

Don't forget about the evil Black Chucky wannabe dummy episodes. The dummy had not one, not two , but three episodes.

By the 2nd or 3rd episode even Carl had an evil dummy of himself.

Never forget

I think I can pinpoint where exactly it was where Family Matters went from a normal "realistic" family sitcom to just pure madness. It all started with an episode where Steve made a robot of himself. The robot turned evil, but in the end Steve turned it into a dancing robot.
Before that episode there was zero since fiction shit on the show.

>its a Steve invents a shrinking ray and accidentally shrinks himself and Carol episode

He had two personalities. Both loved Laura. Myra needed some love too, though. She was a decent person.

How hairy do you think Myra (PBUH) was down there?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
For what purpose? Do they not like money?

>Choosing between the tsundere and the yandere

Loved watching this as a kid. So comfy.

Ehhh ....

>girl who loves everything about you and wants to make you happy for the rest of your life
Or...
>stuck up girl who barely tolerates you and hates you deep down and will divorce you and take all your scientist money within 5 years

Why did he pick Laura it's fucking retarded.

>only able to get with the second bitch after literally changing his dna into an alpha male

But he did? Didnt his clone end up fucking Laura or whatever his name was and he ended up with myra?

Also RIP Myra

So wait, what's with these kooky plots?

Comfy show back then. Really felt great that it was a show about 'a family who happened to be black' instead of a 'black family show'
You don't see this shit on TV anymore.
A remake would be fucking terrible
>rap music everywhere
>Eddy is a gang member on probation
>Laura turned onto a wore with a weave
>Carl isn't even there
>Edwaldo is a drug dealer
>every episode mentions blm

If we're talking about dead black QTs, does anyone remember the one from Road Trip?

I'd prefer to keep my pelvis intact, thank you very much.

>dying while senile, babbling and shitting yourself in a hospital bed
OR
>dying the way you lived, busting a nut into THICC cuties

The choice is simple.

>Why didn't he pick Myra?
Because he had hearts for Laura. Did you even watch or pay attention to any of the episodes?

now I have to post this

she's dead?????!

:'^(

This is what happens when you blow air into the pussy.

RIP in Peace

>evil dummy
That was the scariest shit, right around time when they had Goosebumps episodes about it as well and I heard of Chucky, the murder doll. I thought I was going to get killed by one of my human-looking plushies.

God, I would have done everything to Laura. So hot

I wonder what ever happened to Waldo Geraldo Faldo?

t. never had a crazy gf

You don't stick your dick in crazy, it might sound good, it might be good (for a short period) but you'll regret it for years

You two just don't understand true love.

Urkel usurped the show, started writing more episodes around him and his whackiness. Since he was a brilliant nerd they started writing more weird shit for him to do, even though the show was about a black family in the Chicago suburbs.