Why is Croatia so tolerant? That's very unusual for a eastern european country

Why is Croatia so tolerant? That's very unusual for a eastern european country

they are not, they just want to look like good boys so you fly your faggot ass there and spend your money

>Czechoslovakia
STRONG

I read on Reddit :^) that the wording was all wrong for their languages

>Reddit

Because Nazis were actually right about Croats being Germanic

It's still true though

it was same for all other languages, retarded czech didnt look at other translations

Because "muslim" means for them a bosniak or an albanian rather than a middle easterner.

Well then if that is true then Lithuania is the most racist EU country

Well to be quite honest I think that most of the Croatians who answered the muslim part of this poll probably thought that the questioner meant Bosnian muslims/Bosniaks. Not Arabs, Indonesians or some other non-white group. This group speaks the same language as them and are culturally (relatively) not that different from them.

Also there aren't that many foreigners in Croatia. There are maybe some Chinese immigrants from the communist era left in entirety of former Yugoslavia but not that much to be quite honest. Also most Jews were killed during the second world war and there has never been a black population in the Balkans.

So most of the information that Croatians (and basically also all Serbians and Bosniaks) have have about these groups comes from the television. And you ofcourse don't see that much antisemitism or racism anymore on tv.

because this is from 2015 prior to migrant crisis

You can bet almost all of those percentages are lower people just don't want to admit it

Yeah probably not to seem racist
because oh god there is nothing worse than being a racist...

In this day and age being accused of being racist is really damaging

Yeah, I'm actually racist myself, but obviously nobody knows this

I grew up in a very "diverse" area so it's hard for me not to be

They welcome muslim than serbians?

WE

Slovenia hates everybody

nuh-uh, you's a racis

No u

What would they think of their child dating an ANGLO?!

all European women love the BBC, BMC, BJC and BAC

sorry lad, bestiality is frowned upon

I can respect that

Only Muslims Croats interact with are bosniaks or Muslim Albanians. If it were middle-easterners it would be substantially lower.

Why is Slovakia so racist ?