Brexit BTFO Appreciation Thread

I'm so fucking happy that the Bongs that were boasting about how Brexit was going to win by 10% points are now on literal suicide watch.

>NO MORE BRIT/POL/
>NO MORE BOASTING ABOUT ONLINE POLLS
>NO MORE BRITBONGS

It took a false flag assassination to convince the normies.

Saged

>conspiretard

We're still in your shitty union saying no everytime the rest of you say yes.

At the very least we'll always be a burden to your dreams.

Me too, so glad an entire civilization is fucked just so I can have a laugh about it.

Delicious Sup Forumscuck tears.

They're already making ridiculous excuses to explain why their stupid campaign failed.

It's always someone else's fault, of course.

Jesus Germany, get your shit together.

'Minority' votes stripped the British of their freedom HAHAHAHAHHA

As a melenin enriched Kang I am absolutely salivating over this, interracial breeding camps soon!! Stupid fucking bongs!! We're gonna eradicate the hate by breeding out the whites!!! All the elites are aligning with us now!!!!

AFRICAN POWER

Fuck it is Aussies should now get the fuck out of the Commonwealth, give Britain a good old kick in the ribs while they're down! Pommy bastards! No balls!

Will the UK flag be changed to the EU flag tomorrow?

Did that roleplay comment make you feel good, Nigel? Does the thought of being cucked by some Syrian "child migrants" with twice the manliness you'll ever have send your 3-inch pecker into a raging erection?

I personally hope that when the inevitable violence begins due to demographic shift, that all of the limpdick cucks like yourself are finally shown the error of their ways.

YESSS

we're going to banter some cunts into suicide

>AFRICAN POWER
lol

Shut up dumb cracka, your going down first menenIN triumphs!

Remain was the safest option AND the status quo option. Exit never had any chance. It sucks, but that is how it is.

Brexit BTFO!

>Nigel said, feeling empowered by his attempts to emulate the black ghetto speak that was the object of his fetishes. Switching tabs, he then began to browse his cuck folder while listening to the screams of ecstasy coming from his girlfriend being pounded in the next room.

Finally!

Well they have done it before. Let's hope they win stay and throw out the germans this time.

Everyone knew they were going to remain. Everyone knows the EU will flood them with millions of refugees and immigrants. Everyone knows Europe is now the land of Islam. Your complacency and inability to act in defense of your nations interest over the interests of globalist kikes has caused this to happen. Don't be surprised that your vote didn't matter, of course it didn't matter. When a select few are able to control the many is it truly the mob rule of democracy we see everywhere, or the thoughts and actions of few who pump millions into making the poor choose their choices? If you're not the one making the choice, then you're not the one implementing change.

>'Minority' votes stripped the British of their freedom HAHAHAHAHHA
>
>As a melenin enriched Kang I am absolutely salivating over this, interracial breeding camps soon!! Stupid fucking bongs!! We're gonna eradicate the hate by breeding out the whites!!! All the elites are aligning with us now!!!!
>
>AFRICAN POWER

Did you take your meds today?

BOMBEN AUF ENGELAND

No one can escape the coming Caliphate of Europe.

>mfw britcucks

I guess it's karma for forcing Rhodesia, Australia and South Africa to lose their countries to nogs.

GET FUCKED BONGS

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

WAIT YOU REALLY BELIEVED THIS ?

LET ME LAUGH EVEN MORE

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

When will the mods change UKfags flag to EU one?

I'm keeping my Wales and UK flags up high on my walls

Get zika'd huemonkey

THE DELUSIONAL BREXKEKS HAVE BECOME A MINORITY IN THEIR OWN BOARD, KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEEKEKEKKEKEKEKE

No matter what the result of the vote is, your country is still the Africa of South America and the Olympics will still ruin you.

ILLEGAL SHOW OF PATRIOTISM

A L E R T B R U S S E L S
L
E
R
T

B
R
U
S
S
E
L
S

I just love how everyone kept posting opinion polls and going "look! Look! Brexit knocking it out of the park!!!", obviously learning nothing after the General Election.

>he thinks that the Brexiteer plan was to keep out the Islamic hordes
>implying they didnt repeatedly state their goal was to make sure Sven and Tomaz had to stand in line with Abdullah and Ntenga as that was "fairer"

BUT YOU FUCKING LOST THIS TIME YOU DELUSIONAL KEK, THE OPINION POLLS WERE RIGHT.