Black guy is the smartest person in the world

>Black guy is the smartest person in the world
>Black guy is the most moral character
>Black guy has the biggest dick, white girl drools over it
>Every black bot is about a foot taller than all the white bots
>Evil white businessman is literally the devil
>Only way old white guy can redeem himself is by dying
>Executive producer JJ Abrams

Why does Sup Forums eat up everything JJ touches?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/smartest-people-in-the-wo_n_1834385.html
dailywire.com/news/7056/smartest-person-ever-neil-degrasse-tyson-lets-ben-shapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

did you miss episode 5 where a white woman compliments a black man's penis with close-up in an otherwise pointless scene and the orgy later is like 50% black on white

Don't forget when the black whore bot made fun of the white guest's penis.

Sup Forums told me this show was great so I started watching it after work with my girlfriend. How come every fucking show or movie Sup Forums recommends ends up having bbc in it?

w-webm?

Scene where the blonde robot is walking down the hall to that psychic and sees the white woman with the THICC ass sucking the black guy off in the bathtub?

Anthony hopkins was the smartest and in charge you retard.

DUDE ARNOLD LMAO

>TRIGGERING ME, BBC IS TRIGGERING ME!!!
You fags got even worse with Trump winning, i hope he crashes you economy.
Lets see how you blame niggers for that.

Did you only watch the first episode or something? Arnold created all the original robots, Hopkins just copied/stole his innovations.

WE the tv show

What's the issue OP?

>i don't mind enormous black cocks in my programming

I wish I, a white man, had a show that portrayed white men as competent or even desirable.

I just want representation, man.

WHY ARE THERE NO FUCKING WEBMS

because nobody wants to get banned to post interracial trash

>I wish I, a white man, had a show that portrayed white men as competent or even desirable.

You mean like every other show ?

That's literally the joke.
Are you stupid my dude.

>trash
BLACKED is kino you try hard redditor

example? i can't think of one where whites are the good guys

You can only push willing suspension of disbelief so far. Sorry user.

Don't forget that the corporation is ran by a 25 year old stronk black womyn

Is this real? Saves me from watching the show, thanks I guess

why do jews keep trying to push the myth that blacks are smart?

the interracial is for shock value, and she's gonna get choked to death for shock value

tbqh Anthony Hopkins is portrayed as having the biggest dick in that series.

Could have been great, had a Nolan brother writing and directing, starring Anthony Hopkins, good premise, but then Jerry Weintraub and JJ Abrams had to inject their black worship bullshit.

Is BBC not great?

probably because JJ was a ghost in terms of involvement

so why did all these people with super knowledge of the park and its history not recognize one of the two people that made it?

If you're so obsessed about cocks that you have to make a distinction between an acceptable white one and objectionable black one, have you ever considered that maybe you're gay?

Black dicks on average are just bigger than white dicks, this is just a simple fact.

>smartest guy in the world isn't black

you were saying?

>Neil deGrasse Tyson
>smartest guy in the world

huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/27/smartest-people-in-the-wo_n_1834385.html
>#1 Neil deGrasse Tyson

suck it

>(((huffpo)))

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>white men are dumber and have smaller cocks

How can they even compete?

dailywire.com/news/7056/smartest-person-ever-neil-degrasse-tyson-lets-ben-shapiro

HUFFINGTON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kill yourself.

he's a robot

>tfw too smart 2b white

they make the two black females in charge

Excellent show. Can't wait for season 2.

Why do minorities trigger Sup Forums?

I bet Morgan Freeman the actual person is probably smarter than you.

Hopkins built a robot based on Arnold, the scientific genius who built all the original robots. I know Jews don't believe a black could ever be the world's smartest person, because they are constantly bragging about how they are smarter than any other group.

black man here. its because they're trying to lash back for al lthe times we fucked their sisters, mothers and crushes. as a black man, this site's obsession with our cocks is hilarious. you're no different from white women

CUTE!

>Black man here
>'As a black man' written again a sentence later

Do you wanna know how it was really easy to tell you're just a white guy. If you want to try and pretend to be someone else for trolling purposes you could've at least had the ingenuity to write "Because we" or something, which would tacitly imply you're part of a minority group rather than obviate that you're white.

>cuck fantasies

How did your SO's react to that scene? My gf just said "wow"

>Smartfu was killed in first season

i'm amazed cucks don't already have these scenes converted to webm

>not even the best scientist in his field

its kinda hilarious how much you try to salvage what little pride you whites got whenever someone "appears" to be white you immediately claim as your own. statements like "he's half-white!" "he's mullato!" are fucking hilarious.

Remember when this shows didn't even start and all the hype due to the attractive trailer? Good times. Shame it turned out to be the worst mainstream show ever.

Mine started licking her lips and fidgeting with her hands.

Did anybody else's wife gasp at that scene?

I knew the scene was coming thanks to TV, so as soon as it came on I hit the skip forward button, skipped too far and my wife asked me to go back to see what we missed, she then saw why I was trying to skip ahead and we both just sat there in uncomfortable silence, awkward as fuck

>Hasn't posted his BBC

GTFO.

>get yourself half-erect for the scene
>everyone acts like that's how your dick always is

Cute I guess

How many black cocks did JJ look at in that casting call before he finally found one big enough to play into his race fantasies?

a few i guess. having big cocks is common among blacks anyway

It is so dope not having penis anxiety. It must be such a hassle constantly being triggered by black people.

Whatever helps you sleep at night dicklet.

That's too well thought out to be appreciated here. Fagget.

I don't have a penis, checkmate white boi

sure xir sure

Except it isn't, he is purposely ignoring the reality that the producers went out of their way to find a black actor with a freakishly large package

>What did jj mean by this

You need to turn off your computer and go outside user. Get some fresh air, it will do you some good.

That's just average to below average for black dudes though. Mandingo would be hitting the big side of things for blacks.

The black dude made a mistake tho, he never could make dolores conscious, even tho he was close. Hopkins was the only person who solved the mystery of consciousness

tbf that character just exists for the audience to hate

I don't understand why she and the QA guy were axed. didn't seem to have any impact and then the QA guy is just replaced with some other dude and nobody mentions it?

It's at least heavily implied that every single robot has a humungus cock

This show brought Elsie into my life. I don't care how hard you sperg or get triggered.

i doubt it, actors are dumb as hell. have you ever watched an interview?

Did they do a major rewrite halfway through this series or something? what happened with her?

Honestly? I like to believe it's a benign attempt at social programming. Look at what 30 years of 'gangsta' and hip hop culture have done to blacks. Violence, degradation of language and if one of them wants to get a better education, he is mocked by his peers. So, since they seem to be very monkey-see-monkey-do it, at least to me, looks like there is a push to give them better role models in the only medium they consume - film and television.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

This is actually probably too smart of an idea for such people who navigate these agendas or write for these projects.

Honestly though, that idea of yours is pretty smart. That'd be nice if it ends up eventually true and executed.

Arnold died before the park opened. It is stated that he had no family or friends, and little was known about him.

You are still a nigger. XD

Not even a scientist, just glib, attention whore populizer. Read his 'credentials'.

Yet there isn't a single movie that actively portrays blacks as evil, because that would be raycis yo.

There are plenty of movies where whites are evil, because it's 2017.

77 posts and 10 image replies omitted.

75 posts more than OP deserved, what a fag

your president is black you insecure bellend.

All these white boys with a inferiority complex regarding their benis size. Holy shit, it feels great to be black.

Liberals sit there and clap when they see blacks destroy civilization

fuck them

not anymore, nigguh

>Hoping that Trump destroys the American economy just so you can say "I TOLD YOU SO"
I'm a Hillary supporter and I've never understood other Hillary supporters with this mindset.

He's 100% right, problems like racism are solved by people getting on with their lives and integrating (assuming there's no law preventing integration)

When you start talking about it and making it a big deal, you get shit like SJWs and the altright, which are objectively cancer

Treat people as individuals, ignore superficial attributes and these problems solve themselves

>Evil white businessman is literally the devil
Are you implying this is wrong?

If they're so dumb why are they so successful?

>tfw to smart too fall for such entry level bait

this

white guy with a large cervix smashing penis in a town with literally 0 black people here, was thinking of watching this show but now i wont :^)

>99 movies where white guy is all of those things
>1 movie where a black guy is those things
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"i'm a juvenile faggot whose tiny underdeveloped brain doesn't understand the concept of confirmation bias"

>muh skin color
underb&

the main villain is that sheboon from delos you troglodyte