Brit/pol/-The night is dark and full of shills Edition

BBC ONE IS NOW STREAMING THERE ELECTION SPECIAL

LINK FOR FOREIGNERS: filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
READ THE POST UNDER THIS ONE FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESULTS AND COUNTING
THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

EU REFERENDUM YOUTUBE STREAM (ALL DAY): youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=U-nwKX6LrC4

YOUGOV HAVE RELEASED THEIR POLL FOR TODAY: twitter.com/britainelects/status/746086504548675588

EU referendum 'on the day' poll:
Remain: 52%
Leave: 48%
(via YouGov)

twitter.com/britainelects/status/746085965358338050

“UKIP leader Nigel Farage expects Remain to 'edge it'.”

I CAN'T FIND IT BUT LEAVE.EU DID A POLL AND FOUND LEAVE AT 52%

>BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

>GERMANY ADMIT TARIFF’S SCARE IS FALSE: bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

STICKY HERE:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970
youtu.be/U-nwKX6LrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=0uBjeVbnBpw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BEFORE ASKING FOR INFO; READ THIS POST
>REMINDER FOR THE REFEREDUM
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 BST Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll. Also; bring a pen with you to vote.

What to watch for tonight night: Sunderland is going to be one of the first to declare, and is expected to vote Leave. How far the Leave vote is ahead here could signal the results for the rest of the country. Other places which could indicate the result are Southend-on-Sea, and Castle Point. Remain is expected to do well initially, then slide back, with the results stabilizing around 03:00-3:30.

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080

vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe

POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1

>BUT THE BOOKIES TOLD ME LEAVE WERE LOSING:
twitter.com/philipjcowley/status/745890455527763970

FUCK BORIS
FUCK GOVE

WE CAN STILL DO IT

FUCK FARAGE
FUCK UKIP

rip us

DAMP RAG IS ON SCREEN

ALL PRAISE THE LOW GRADE BANK CLERK

Guys, just stop the threads. It's done. I'm going to off myself.

first for no brexit

Du you realy think you will leave?

Where were you when Remain won?

BASED DAMP RAG

EXIT POLES

I honestly can't believe a country would willingly vote against freedom.

>Brexit fails
>Drumpf loses
>Trudeau lets Canada burn
You fucking deserve it you smug anglo cunts, I'm enjoying the view of anglosphere burning down like nothing else. Fucking double niggers, stupid idiotic fruitcakes. Thought you could just leave the EU and get all patriotic and shit? Think again faggots. I'm all cool drinking good Polish beer and watching the news about leave votes going down and down and down. And don't even get me started on Drumpf and Trudeau. Yeah, I think you all deserve it. Not so smug right now, eh anglocucks? Have fun sticking this Paki/Polish/black/Indian/Chinese/whatever dick up your ass with your destroyed hopes and dreams about "muh graet britannnioa xddd". I will laugh and laugh without end. Because I hate you all so goddamn much. Fuck you.

Not peacefully.

Lads, I fell asleep last night naked because it was hot in my room. I was sleeping above my covers, my mum woke me up this morning by slapping my bare arse. What do I do?

Mum just told me she's moving to Iceland if we lose tonight.

>lose britain
>lose mother

HOW MANY BINGS UNTIL FIRST RESULTS?

is newcastle really full of pakis? why would they be remain?

FREUDE SCHÖNER GÖTTERFUNKEN
TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM
WIR BETRETEN FEUERTRUNKEN
HIMMLISCHER, DEIN HEILIGTUM
DEINE ZAUBER BINDEN WIEDER WAS DIE MODE STRENG GETEILT
ALLE MENSCHEN WERDEN BRÜDER WO DEIN SANFTER FLÜGEL WEILT

WEM DER GROßE WURF GELUNGEN
EINES FREUDES FREUND ZU SEIN
WER EIN HOLDES WEIB ERRUNGEN
MISCHE SEINEN JUBEL EIN
JA WER AUCH NUR EINE SEELE SEIN NENNT AUF DEM ERDENRUND
UND WER'S NIE GEKONNT, DER STEHLE
WEINEND SICH AUS DIESEM BUND
JA WER AUCH NUR EINE SEELE SEIN NENNT AUF DEM ERDENRUND
UND WER'S NIE GEKONNT, DER STEHLE
WEINEND SICH AUS DIESEM BUND

FREUDE SCHÖNER GÖTTERFUNKEN
TOCHTER AUS ELYSIUM
WIR BETRETEN FEUERTRUNKEN
HIMMLISCHER, DEIN HEILIGTUM

It's not over until the fat lady sings.

>BBC pro EU shilling in Newcastle

BBC News:

FARAGE: Looks like Remain will edge it

Why did he say that?

>conceded defeat

This bitch.
>8 million pounds invested by EU

compared to the 10 billion put in every year. Retards. if remain wins the country really is full of retarded chads

>no exit polls yet
>people still saying "x" has won.
kek, So many screencaps for the loser bin.

>UK has extreme levels of youth unemployment
>Working class overwhelmingly supports leave
>Unemployed students make you stay in

POETRY

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

We've lost.

Nigel is a cuck and has admitted defeat.

End it all.

WE FUCKING LOST

FUCKING BRITBONGS YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOBS

FUCK YOU WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED

YOU MUST DO THIS, MY SWEET HOMELAND
DO NOT FAIL ME

>People are only just starting to wake up to the fact that Boris Johnson and Michael Gove hijacked the Leave campaign for their own ends and don't actually want to leave the EU

>They really believed that Le Funny Blonde Meme Man would lead them out of the EU

>Blairites fool Britain AGAIN

>People are only just starting to wake up to the fact that Boris Johnson and Michael Gove hijacked the Leave campaign for their own ends and don't actually want to leave the EU

>They really believed that Le Funny Blonde Meme Man would lead them out of the EU

Lads, which country is it that has the amazing CGI news segments?

Win or Lose, European politics is changed.

We might lose this referendum but we've triggered many others.

Think we're cucked tbqh lads. Project fear prevailed.

> Nigel Farage goes missing on the eve of the referendum day to have "dinner with his son"
>Concedes defeat within seconds of the polls closing

WTF is he playing at?

BRIT/POL/ WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR TO SOME FOREIGN STICKY

NEIN
WE SHOULD HAVE JUST FUCKING ANNEXED YOU AFTER WW2

> Sunderland has one thing to be proud of
A Premiership football team.
The Codex Amiatinus.
Largest shipbuilding town in history.
Nicest accent.

> No results whatsoever
> No exit polling allowed
> Leave concedes two minutes after polls close and waives the ballot count

It's like they don't even care if people see it's all an act anymore.

>no exit polls yet
>loss
Adding for the screencap

If UK, who has the most eu-sceptic people, won't leave, we will never get rid of it.

We're all stuck in it forever.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR

i dont get why people are posting its remain, no one knows anything yet lmao.

>Believing Yougov

KEKS

They have private polling. Same reason Boris and Gove sent a brown nosing letter to Cameron.

>Nicest accent.

Said nobody ever

t. Mackem

this is what the brexiters will use as an excuse

we'll just have to claw our way out through the ashes when it all falls apart.

>30k€ from being in the EU Parliament every month
>Having fun there
>Being famous for bein anti EU
>Traveling a lot for free
>Literally leeching off EU money into his pocket

How could he vote to go out after sucking the EU teet?

He'd lose all his political power 2 years in after UK left.

Shitty tea that tastes like water w/ milk
fresh Cherry/Chocolate and Orange Zest/Cinnamon scones
nothing
None, I still have Trump to vote for

Lads George Soros is hyping up Remain so he can short the pound, leave will win

this guy looks like a low-grade bank clerk

>tfw Europe is going down united and together

>22.04 Helen: Bit of context on Nigel's early bath - he said that on Sky News, based on a small poll. The Official Leave.EU campaign say its internal poll has Leave on 52 per cent

it's not over yet.

Newcastle has very few Asians, actually.

A lot of Hebrews for some reason, though.

Guys.. I'm fucking scared.

I'm fucking nauseous. I stayed up all night because how worried I was. Leave was our last shot to prove that Britain was a worthwhile country. If Leave isn't coming to Britain.. then it's fucking over, UKIPbros.

I wanted this to get a 98& in the polls. I want to FORCE leaveniggers to not get raped. I wanted them to cry as they're forced to withdraw their harsh comments.

But it's not happening. It's gonna be a Remain win, and it's revealed to be a fiddle. Another blunder in a long line of blunders. We fucking lost, UKIPbros...

How do I calm down? How do I ease myself and face the inevitable fact that freedom isn't coming to the UK?

F R E E D O M
R
E
E
D
O
M

Farage is just giving us that glorious underdog factor to our victory r-right guys?

change all this faggots flags to the eu flag

FARAGE'S CONCESSION WAS BASED ON A POLL HALF OF WHICH WAS DONE YESTERDAY

STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW WHAT'S GONG TO HAPPEN, NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS

PRAY 4 BREXIT

Fuck Newcastle and fuck this report, it's shit.

YOU CRACK ME UP BRIT/POL/

I'm still hoping you faggots leave.

If not, it looks like Eurabian wars will be waged and we'll have to annex you boys under Trump's command.

Am I allowed to racemix with Babita?

Put this link in the title next time.

It's the You tube link for the coverage.

youtu.be/U-nwKX6LrC4

youtu.be/U-nwKX6LrC4

youtu.be/U-nwKX6LrC4

youtu.be/U-nwKX6LrC4

TOO LATE

>A Premiership football team.
So do Hull and Burnley.

That's not saying much.

Fuck off I don't speak nazi

Fuck farage. He has revealed himself to be a fraud. Giving up before any votes have been counted is beyond pathetic.

Let's assume we remain, higher chance of UKIP in 2020?

>ahmed

SHOULD NOT

BE ABLE

TO VOTE

UNLESS

YOUR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS

WERE BORN

IN

BRITAIN

On the bright side, every time the EU does something shitty we get to be smug.

EVEN FUCKING FARAGE ABANDONED US

ITS FUCKING OVER

FUCK YOU BRITBONGS
FUCK YOU

>Pound going up means Remain

WE ARE WEAKER IN THE EU

kek

It would only take a tiny armed insurgency to cause instability and destroy any economic argument for remain. After the horrible Joe Cox murder hopefully nothing like that will happen!

I want to be hopeful I really do but I'm not.

Listen you British faggot NEETs, if you lose this, are you just going to take it? You better fucking not

You have the potential to change things, to show that you will not give up

Become organized, and riot. It is your only hope

Hello Ahmed

BE FREE BRITAIN

Said by me just now, marra.

>bongistan

>we'll have to annex you boys under Trump's command

please do

That shows a leave win though

I trust you can learn, you Britons are supposed to be smart.

Fuck you England enjoy all the shitskin cock your filthy little asshole could pray for cuck

>not moving with her

Get out while you still can mate.

TOP KEK

It's kind of ironic to vote your democracy away

(You)

Too late lad, she sung.

Here is your new anthem btw ... a nice little remix

youtube.com/watch?v=0uBjeVbnBpw

>not A SINGLE FUCKING RESULT
>everyone crying their eyes out

Are you faggots serious? LMAO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW

US DOLLAR BTFO