Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaNkF4Ac0q4
youtube.com/watch?v=s9-FU-1YoUU
pown.it/?uid=395
youtu.be/X-7qKXFxdxE?t=1m30s
ok.ru/video/23170190055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slowly and stoney street are two of the best songs of all time

Fuck yeah, Amon Tobin is not discussed enough here.

Album
>Supermodified

Tracks
>Four Ton Mantis
>Lost & Found
>Sunhammer (with Noisia)
>Rosies
>Sordid

Anyway, thoughts on Dark Jovian EP? Think his next album will be like that or more ISAM like?

I just discovered this guy and I'm surprised nobody ever talks about him here.
listening to bricolage right now

Album
>Permutation

Tracks
>Slowly
>Bridge
>Switch
>One Day in my Garden
>Nova

Album
>ISAM

Tracks
>At the End of the Day
>Goto 10
>Encounter at Io
>Esthers
>Slowly

Is there really much to discuss besides how good his discography is? Not like he's making anything super substantive recently.

If this is anything to go off of, probably more ISAM like.

youtube.com/watch?v=PaNkF4Ac0q4

The entire Splinter Cell Chaos Theory soundtrack is God-tier

This is what I know him from, had no idea he had actual albums I thought he was just a soundtrack guy. Will definitely check him out

youtube.com/watch?v=s9-FU-1YoUU

>permutation

>sordid
>switch
>toys
>bridge
>like regular chickens

I listened to bricolage and supermodified only once long time ago, so can't recall any songs in particular. I consider ISAM and his change of style kind of a step-down, his jazz works were just so good t.b.h. Don't know any other artist besides maybe St Germain who could blend IDM and jazz so well.

The dude's a magician, but isn't very known, nor is he a very public person.

There isn't very much to discuss when the only thing you got is your music, I guess. (According to Sup Forums, anyway)

I really wish he did more behind the scenes stuff. As an aspiring producer myself who uses a lot of samples, his production techniques and sound are two things I really love.

If he did livestreams messing about with music, I'm afraid I would be too captivated to do anything else in my life.

Dang OP I'm actually listening to Supermodified for the first time right now as I found this thread

>Bricolage

>Easy Muffin
>Yasawas
>Bridge
>Chomp Samba
>Switch

As I listened to Supermodified there are some excellent tracks here too, really like Slowly, Marine Machines and Deo

i need new album , it's been 7 years since ISAM

the wait is literally killing me

what the hell is Ninja Tune doing ...

he released Dark Jovian in 2015 but I'd like new Amon Tobin too

Dark Jovian was nice but not substantial enough

i really hope there is something for 2018

new Autechre would be great as well

how the fuck do you pronounce his name?
any way i try sounds weird

ahmon toybean

Most people discovered him either through Adult Swim or the Splinter Cell soundtrack.

Me, I discovered him through this flashloop.
pown.it/?uid=395

they play a lot of his songs on top gear, which is how i discovered him

Ah-mon Toe-bin

youtu.be/X-7qKXFxdxE?t=1m30s

Not only can I listen to his music on an endless loop, but I also want to listen to his calming voice.

Guys, what the fuck has happened to Four Ton Mantis?? It's been removed from every corner of the Internet, was it done for copyright infringement or something??

here it is
ok.ru/video/23170190055

I'm suspecting pulled samples / sample clearance was revoked.

They pulled it from Google Play Music as well, and despite reuploading my local copy, it won't get added to the Supermodified album. Having to manually queue FTM every time listening to the album is a pain, especially when it is my favourite track of all time and it is impossible to listen through the album without the track on it without feeling a lack of something.