Rappers like 6ix9ine, Lil Pump, all of these soundcloud rappers, they are only "hot" now. it's just a trend now

rappers like 6ix9ine, Lil Pump, all of these soundcloud rappers, they are only "hot" now. it's just a trend now.

like when the jonas brothers were hot. now no one cares about them anymore.

these soundcloud rappers are the jonas brothers.

Iffy.

yes and??????
i wish i could be trendy sc rapper. with the money i've made. i can just fund projects i want. without having to deal with limits.

ok

and

why would you use the jonas brothers as an example of a trend when there have been far more better examples

yeah dude they're only hot now unlike lupe fiasco and nas who are still on top of da game!

5 years and these dudes will be flipping burgers at mickey ds

Wow a tripfag has an actual career? Not bad

soundcloud rap is just this genration's glam rock

wow
#woke af

And who are you? YOU CAN TALK HOT ON THE INTERNET BOI, THAT'S THAT GOOFY SHIT, WE AIN'T INTERNET BOI

>tries to make a point
>gets the wrong lyrics

You can talk hot on the internet, boy
That's that goofy shit, we ain't into that, boy

^ correct lyrics

Can you explain what this post was

Do you think that someone passingly mentioning vague "projects" they'd like to fund, shows that they have a "career"

l can't imagine being as worthless as you

>t. Iffy nigga

yes, but its being obnoxiously viral marketed here and pushed on you right now.
Would i love it to hurry up and die?
of course.
Would i love for there to be shift in popular music or in rap that renders them obsolete?
of course
Are the jews going to keep signing every single moron with a face tatto named lil faggot to 360 deals and milk them for all they are worth?
of course

Well you know, if you don't like something you don't have to pay any attention to it.

rappers like Post Malone and Logic will outlive 6ix9ine and Lil Pump because their music actually has substance and meaning to it.

fuck these fools. just go listen to good rap.

it should still concern you that this is what is being popularized to mass society.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Post Malone
>Substance

Pick one

i bet you 2 think 6ix9ine is better than Post

lol clowns

>post malone, a surburban caucasian, sings about his "homies rolling up and making that thing go gratatata"
>substance and meaning

You have fallen for it. You got too exposed, it wore down your defenses, now you accept it. You forgot that it's embarrassing, retarded and illiterate

Your ancestors who listened to Beethoven and Bach would be ashamed to see the "culture" and art you currently look up to. It's an embarrassment and a laughingstock

Both are trash pieces of shit that rely on gimmicky pandering to clutch at their 15 minutes of fame until a new trend comes along.

Can you literally name at least ONE rapper with 15+ years career who is still on the top of the game? Only Kanye, maybe.
It's the way rap works. Average rapper's life cycle is around 5 years, not more.

you ain't heard tracks like "Feeling Whitney" have you?

tekashi is wack. every track is him yelling out he's killed people. the only thing he's killed are the chances of anyone taking him seriously cuz the dude is a pedo.

not pump

drake?

Started in 2008.

started from the bottom now we're here

shut the fuck up

fuck you dudz

cry more

logic is trash fuck whatchaerd

you got hit in the head as a baby didn't you?

Bands like The Velvet Underground, Can, all of those late 60s/early 70s experimental rockers, they are only "hot" now. it's just a trend now.

like when the jonas brothers were hot. now no one cares about them anymore.

these late 60s/early 70s experimental rockers are the jonas brothers.

except those bands were really kind of innovative and widened rocknroll borders.
soundcloud rap is more like hair metal. image over artistic expression. do you remember any hair metal band?

>except those bands were really kind of innovative and widened rocknroll borders.
Lmao if you think they were actually innovative and not just "different" from a simple, aesthetic perspective the same way soundcloud rappers are. These bands were the epitome of image over artistic expression as mood/atmosphere takes precedence over expressive musicality.