What is your country most famous for?

What is your country most famous for?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being a highway to France

What about waffles, chocolate, beers and hand chopping?

is that betynho ziringdum with barbara?

Why doesn't someone just put a bullet in his head? Even losing half his weight, he's still in a fucking mess. What hope is there for him?

I really want to clean that. Goggle, face mask, apron, gloves.

First wash rougly with cloth and sterlize. Then start peeling off bits with tweezers, then get a scalpel out for those stubborn hangers-on.

God it'd be satisfying. Probably even more so if he was fully conscious without any pain relief.

>What is your country most famous for?
Shootings, nuking Jap, being fat and bombing Muslims.

Chees, windmills, weed (drugs in general), the colour orange, flowers I think thats it.

>Why doesn't someone just put a bullet in his head? Even losing half his weight, he's still in a fucking mess. What hope is there for him?
I want to know who keeps feeding him so much and how the justify it.

That would be the inferno (EU)

wtf

North of France/belgian beers are the best

You tell me

Vodka, poverty, gullible and quite dumb general population and beautiful sluts.

Haha
Belgium is like the retarded kid of Western Europe and Europeans are trying to make him feel better

The Empire ... or The Beatles

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Wine, cheese and garlic.

Mountains,Siddhartha Gautama Buddha and Gurkhas

>wine
wine tastes like shit
>cheese
I'm intolerant to dairy
>garlic
gives really bad breathe

all true
no one asked for that tho

We are the center of Europe though... Almost all important institutions have their headquarters here.

You cant have light without dark. guess its a tad difficult for a new world monkey to understand this concept

The Beano?

>I'm intolerant to dairy
that settles it once and for all
Argentina is NOT white

whats the source ? i want to see how the end product looks like after theyre done cleaning him

>losing planes
>scandal
>corruption

olives

surrendering

>Why doesn't someone just murder this guy and go to prison for it?

It's people and things they produce

lel

>this guy cucked his neighbour and made him raise his child

terrorist attacks

cookies and lego I guess

goulash?

This is a reference I never thought I would see

Eiffel Tower i guest

Tea or the Queen
Or winning both world wars

The most positive would be pierogi.

Hell yeah, cheers.

BBC and white guilt

literally memes

add ”two tower”.

Falafel or maybe Petra or the dead sea

Your country is most famous for fat people and 9/11 my american friend

Plus the things I mentioned yes

>Siddhartha Gautama Buddha
That's India sweaty xx

I'm on holiday but Björk

We aren't

scamming and brainwashing foreigners with bad movies, even worse music, and television shows

>tfw the UK has all of the cool musicans and actors

Don't forget björk tho.

Oh boy... where do we start?

We made orange-haired orangutan the most powerful person in da world.
4lulz.

Internet gave your country a second chance.

Not really, they're all mostly libtard weasels like Adele and Benny Cumbucket.

i dont know? meatballs?

UMA DELICIA

"White guilt"
yeah, sure

Being the Roman Empire.

Gypsies, mafia, corrupt businessmen, corrupt politicians, cheap immigrants and slavery.
Our reputation, dignity and any ounce of respect has been exterminated today and for the next 1000-4000 years.

Some ((((people)))) and the EU lobbied to change the name of "gypsy"/tigani/cygani/zigeuner/gitano/etc into "roma/romani".
Despite the fact that gypsies come from all of Europe. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people.
Now other europeans think gypsy=roma and this country is named "Romania", yet we're romanian, not "roma", but people think we're "roma" meaning gypsies.
They make this confusion.

We're honestly very fucked, poor and corrupt, this is why refugees cry when they find out they're in Romania instead of Germany.

Also, the EU and certain countries (Monaco, US, Israel, Switzerland, Russia) enable the corruption here, enable the flow of educated immigrants and working class immigrants, enable prostitution, enable drug flow, enable us selling our industry to Germany, France, Italy and Denmark.

Its JUST : the country, we have everything we need to reach Germany but we will never progress because its not in the interest of Europe, we must remain a dumping ground for low quality products, just like Hungary, Czech, Slovakia, Poland and Croatia, we get no respect.

genociding serbs

And a bumpy one at that

F1 (Prost, Renault, etc.), Women, Wine, Cheese, Paris being filthy, Women, Smug people, Women, Baguette, Cigarettes, etc.

Nothing