youtube.com/watch?v=GU86Pz28nEc
youtube.com/watch?v=9pci4q4EXOc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOMBS OVER BAGHDAAAAAAAAAD

Does Sup Forums dislike this guy? Why?

he just seems like a douche desu

He's the absolute epitome of reddit

That's just what they teach you at the conservatoire.

Define "reddit".

gay
shitty
fags
etc etc

folksy and cringey basically

Better question

Why does Sup Forums like this guy?

anything I don't like.

because he's a chad

because he's a chad

Sounds like you're all just jelly.

Patrick Bateman of bass

of what?

Ok, Adam. You're making it too obvious now.

>this is the kind of guy who keeps posting holdsworth and other jazz fusion wankering in /gg/ non stop
biggest talentless hack on youtube

I'm not Adam you idiot. There's no way he would waste time arguing with idiots on Sup Forums.

He literally writes a better song than anything the haters on this thread could have ever written in their dreams.

The song is literally plebbit. From the first one to the last.

youtube.com/watch?v=GU86Pz28nEc

Greg Saunier essentially said the same thing about limitations breeding more creative potentials

because theory is too hard

Sup Forums is ambivalent towards him, he even mentioned that in a drunken livestream. He said he checked us out and noticed some of us liked him, some hated him, but no general consensus. Aside from how he pronounces Sup Forums I like his videos because they're very informative but also a little funny.

Because they're jelly

He's completely right tho

Seems like a pretty calculated effort to gain hipster cred since he's trying for the philosophy/science of music rather than the theory angle.

This.

>YES, THEY'RE ALL JEALOUS OF AN UNSUCCESSFUL MUSICIAN WITH A MODERATE-SIZE YOUTUBE CHANNEL

ok

IDK, he makes enough money to live from music. He gigs regularly and has a lot of gufted musician friends. He has a lot of people listen to his personal projects even though they're too niche to support him financially. He inspires and teaches thousands if not millions of people.

I'd say yeah he's pretty happy and most musicians on this board would much prefer to be in his situation.

>unsuccessful musicians are jealous of an unsuccessful musician with a moderate-size youtube channel
Yeah it makes sense.

>virgins who spend all their free time on a chinese sweatshop music board discussing shitty music are jealous of somebody actually doing things
Pretty much.

hi adam ;)

This dude pissed me off so much. His thumbnails and titles intrigue me so much, but then I click and realize it's just this smug, monotone, thinks-he's-a-TED-talk fuck tricking me again.

t. brainlet

Not an argument.

good 1 m8

mu is mostly edgy teens who are close to a school shooting. Anyone successful is hated by them.

HELLO
ADAM

giv titty singer pls

I fucked her user what did you do

I honestly hope he smashed it

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=9pci4q4EXOc

not cringe at all

She was hotter when she was an image.

He's videos are alright, I think they tend to fall on the gimmicky side nowadays (aka: the slowest/fastest/hardest, etc)
He's music though, it sounds dishonest to me, even in his latest video, when he limits himself: It doesn't seem like he is trying that idea out because it sounds interesting to him or it resonated with him, it seems like he is doing it either as a purely intelectual exercise or because its a "hot tip" he found and that's it, nothing wrong with that but all the music i've heard of him has that feel:It sounds sterile [spoiler]maybe its not for me and that's it though [/spoiler]

>Dude I just listen to rap why do I need music theory

lol Sup Forums tries to pretend they aren't as predictable as reddit but you still have these cut and paste "arguments"

what does this actually mean? did you type that thinking it was a reasonable response?

i can literally wipe out your existence with a single punch

That livestream was great :)

He's a perfect example of great technical ability and theoretical knowledge combined with a complete lack of inspiration or creativity

ebin XD

do it

*dethrones Fantano*
Heh, nothing personal kid

Internet tough guy detected

This, he undeniably knows his shit, but I wouldn't want to be in a band with him.

i agree. hes super talented but lacks any creativity to put that technical skills into something great.

A

DAM

NEE

LYS

BASS LES

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS

Stop making thinkpieces and get back to practice adam

that's like 90% of Sup Forums...