The best sport of Brazil is volleyball, more than football, the country was always a big champion

The best sport of Brazil is volleyball, more than football, the country was always a big champion.

>the country was always a big champion
But not in 2012

I love ass the best
Post more ass

>Volleyball
>Ski jumping
>Speedway
>Handball

But was last year with males and 2012 with females I think.

Are you a nigger in japan or a true japanese?

volleyball is indeed much better than shitty soccer, especially for the past 20 years or so until nowadays

We kick your ass every time in manly sports like rugby, basketball, male and female hockey; and polo (I don't even know if Brazil even plays polo but no country is better than Argentina at that sport ok)

Kazakhstan is Sup Forums's official volleyball team.

russian (and kazakh probably too) do that hand sign to look "western and progressive", truly pathetic

I play both volleyball and football in my condominium with neighboors, both are cool in my opinion and good to make friends.

>be a jajaja
>suck dick
>have compensation issues for ur tiny poor fucking country
>think ur better than Brazilians
>ur economy broke b4 ours lol
>even tho Neymar is shit and Messi isn't, u forgot to mention ur better at soccer nowadays because ur used to lose to us
>who is rugby and polo? oh i forgot NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT SHIT IN SA
yeah Argentina is "great"

Takraw

Mad that brazil is only good at shitty weak ass sports where people are afraid to bump into each other.
200 million people country full of scrawny weaklings, I pity you.

Eat more meat and someday you'll be as big and strong as us Argentines.

Most Argies I know are funny and happy persons. This other guy just wanna attention .

Here in Brazil our upper-middle class is just more polite than your upper class. Its why we respect and play every sport.

whats the russian anti degeneracy gesture/pose?

No, we are not funny nor happy. We are cold, calculating, strong and hate weaklings.

No, Brazilian upper class are a bunch of fags because they live in condomĂ­nios fechados.
Argentines are strong and they are not afraid of living alongside middle and lower class, Argentina is the definition of virility.

Lol, your social inequality is not as strong as our and your 15% poorest people is not so dangerous like our 15% poorest people. I know Buenos Aires very well, you cant say Im wrong.

>your social inequality is not as strong as our

*teleports behind you*
*hands over vhs copy of city of god*
uma delĂ­cia, kiddo

>No, we are not funny nor happy. We are cold, calculating, strong and hate weaklings.
stop being so edgy, u will scare the children

Nigga you retarded?

KKK

Men and non-feminist women don't give a fuck about volleyball.

In my part of Brazil everyone plays it and pass on tv every saturday and monday by Globo.

Here in Minas, its very popular among higher and middle class. Poors dont play so much.

Big argentinians pfft what a joke you guya are weak beta shit amerindians

Argentines are happy persons and nice to talk with them. Dont need to offend the whole country, let this guy wanna attention alone.

They need to know their place in the hierarchy

Sabina

kkkk

Kazacs are so cool they an mix of arabs, slavs and chineses.