Why havent u seen the HORROR OF THE YEAR yet??

why havent u seen the HORROR OF THE YEAR yet??

2016... old af

it almost has an alien or the thing vibe, really good atmosphere

Remember when Emile Hirsch was the next big thing?

What the hell happened?

The flick made me kind of mad. She just kept killing people that didn't really seem to deserve it. In the end it felt more like a tragedy than a horror movie.

The entire thing collapses 45 minutes in.

I enjoyed it from start to finish, I also thought it was super scary but I guess it depends on what type of horror you find spooky.

Got dumb halfway in.

The Wailing is this year's horrorkino masterpiece.

Sup Forums trolled me into watching this piece of garbage, started out slow but decent and then devolved into the most cliched turd on the planet.

5/10

Oh yeah and you did the same thing with Bone Tomahawk. Why do people have such incredibly low standards for horror?

It's almost like she was a witch or something

This film was frustrating, it constantly veered between kino horror scenes and overly predictable plot points.

But fuck, when they peel back her skin and find the satanic markings inside...

But I have

Couldn't get spooked by this because Jane Doe, with those cloudy, grey eyes was literally my perfect girl. Was sad when her eyes started turning brown towards the end

Bone Tomahawk was a good western for 3/4ths of the movie tho

She should have spared the son at least.

these
started so fucking prmising, already had based Bryan Cox, then it turned into the most generic garbage i could imagine

Girl had really nice tits.

pic?

I like Brian Cox

And i like Cocks, Brian

For sure. I was thinking the directing or the framing of this was wrong but maybe the whole story could have been fixed by a little better writing:
int. autopsy room - night

Bryan Cox hands son scalpel for initial procedures.

BRYAN
Sometimes evil just happens, it's a thing you can't escape. It is created by forces beyond your understanding and descends upon you like a sudden rain storm.
When I was in Vietnam my platoons sargeant gave us the order to burn a village, one that had no known combatents. Us grunts looked at each other for a moment, wondering, but knew we had to follow orders. We did our duty but the memory of the ordeal still haunts me: Did any of these people understand what was coming for them, or why?
Maybe we're all at the pointy end of that sharp stick of unseen mallevolence and have no way of grasping it.

end scene

Established tension and a feeling of dread well.
Once the horror started it got bleh.

The scariest thing about it was based Roose.