Phil Elverum is doing a Reddit AMA

Phil Elverum is doing a Reddit AMA
Please DO NOT go over there and make an account to tease him about his dead wife or send him that nightcore remix of Real Death

reddit.com/r/indieheads/comments/80eib4/mount_eerie_ama_i_am_available_hello_its_me_phil/

will he ever address the assault accusations that have surfaced regarding his questionable sexual behavior while a member of old time relijun?

I feel so bad about Phil,I hope he and his daughter are okay desu.
I didn't heard A Crow Looked At Me but the whole idea of doing it makes me sad.

thats a good question. Perhaps you should ask him

>Advice? just do the thing. Do not think about it. Do it and fuck up and do it more and keep fucking up. Don't do it for anybody but yourself. If you can access that inherent desire within you then the vitality will be apparent in whatever you make. It won't come from elsewhere, only from your own inside.
Phil is such a lovely man.

the mods said they will be heavily moderating it throughout so it is no use to even bother with that, anons.

fuck off sara

i'm not sara, user. but holy hell do I hate her. dumb fucking female New Yorker SJW cunt.

can i ask him why he is so cringy and irrelevant yet acts like he isn't? His sad whining got old after glow pt.2

>Sup Forums, pls don't go do this specific thing

>I don't feel like playing the old songs because when Geneviève died the version of me who wrote those songs kind of died too.

Soy core

Someone should ask how much soy he consumes daily

Lmao

man all those questions are shit
why is reddit so fucking awful

Quick rundown on who Sara is?

This is such a nothing-word-filler answer that actually says nothing. Why even answer if you're going to answer with some bullshit like that?

what advice do you give to someone who wants motivation?

Something that can be practically applied and actually change your mindset.

Not "dude just do it lmao never give up!!"

haha dude just do the thing xDDD

I really hope someone punches the shit out of phil on stage XXX-style one of these days.

It's worded poorly, but the advice is legitimate
If you feel like shit chances are a nice quote isn't going to help much. You don't need to nitpick so much user

you're just know Phil is a closet narcissist who touches himself in front of the mirror

Mirror fapping is a very fun and engaging activity and I recommend it. A crow looked at me was alright for one listen.

>>Advice? just do the thing. Do not think about it. Do it and fuck up and do it more and keep fucking up. Don't do it for anybody but yourself. If you can access that inherent desire within you then the vitality will be apparent in whatever you make. It won't come from elsewhere, only from your own inside.
picking up my guitar now

How do I get into Elverum

my question and Phil's answer

>No one has asked any hard hitting questions
Fucking reddit

can we at least collectively downvote it?

>other top post is some bitch calling out remo drive with no proof other than a shitty blog post

well at least that band is garbage so i don't really care

I have nothing but love for this man

You make another album about your dead wife Phil, if it's what you want it's fine by me

this

>If you listen to a band you can't have any problems
>Me being an idiotic female is fine though