Heh, stupid plebeian...Metal isn’t goo-

Heh, stupid plebeian...Metal isn’t goo-

Metalhead here.

This album isn't good. It's fucking chord after chord without going anywhere. No riffs with any substance whatsoever, they've just tricked you with a heavy tone. Lyrics and vocals are whiny goff trash and TGW just wanted to cash in on the fad. This was a garbage nu-metal album with no riffs, shit songs, whiny lyrics, tired vocals and you were fucking tricked kiddo.

Dank pasta

>Celtic Frost
At least post a legitimately good metal band/album if you're going to make this thread and waste everybody's time with memes.

List some good metal for me, bros.

Well, you gotta start with the basics - the classics. And Justice For All, Paranoid, Vulgar Display of Power, Dopesmoker, and so on.

For more recent stuff, Converge, Agalloch, and Deftones are all legitimately better.

Mercyful Fate - Melissa
First 6 sabbath albums
Sarcofago - INRI
Megadeth - Rust in Peace (contrarians can do one)
Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon
Devourment - Molesting the Decapitated
Manowar - Kings of Metal
Bathory - Bathory
Venom - black metal, welcome to hell
Electric Wizard - Come my Fanatics
Sunn O))) - monoliths and dimensions
vassafor - obsidian codex
tetragrammacide - typhonian wormholes
iron maiden - seventh son
judas priest - sad wings of destiny, stained class
first five slayer albums
Ride the lightning only by Metallica
Boris - Feedbacker/amplifier worship
asphyx - death hammer
autopsy - acts of the unspeakable
incantation - mortal throne and OTG
first two cryptopsy and suffocation albums
carnivore - retaliation

Only Paranoid and Dopesmoker out of those.

Literally youHalf on that list are good while the other half are safe choices that most people like, but are still not good; 5/10 list

>doesn’t even list the objective best Carnivore album

I smoked a blunt and listened to this album. It was good

>celtic frost is bad now

I need to leave this fucking board

The nu-Sup Forums plague is strong

hellhammer
sodom first lp and ep/demo era
destruction first lp and ep
kreator first 2
suffocation - effigy of the forgotten
cianide first 2
symphony of grief
disembowelment
repulsion
sadistik exekution - we are death
john mcentee from incantation's old band revenant
heinous
paralysis - patrons lp
morpheus descends
malicious hate
machetazo
macabre - grim reality ep and gloom lp
inquisitor from nl
razor - violent restitution

>first five Slayer
>but not first four Metallica
But why

Monotheist is bad because there's no real riffs, just chords to nowhere with tone, and the vocals and lyrics are cringy mallgoth. Hellhammer and early Frost is legit

fair man, it's just a starting point afterall. Better for people to have heard some of the older classics than just listen to Monotheist and think it's good with no context.

I somehow never realized that Carnivore did more than one album and I've heard Retaliation like 50 times, damn

>how many diamond head riffs can we steal the album
>7/10 but as good as they ever got
>I'm Kirk Hammet and my shitty solos ruin every single song despite decent riffs and vocals
> boring prog riffs and autistic drumming, horrendous mixing

dyer's eve is the only song worth a shit on AJFA
prove me wrong
pro tip: you literally can't

3/10 list

shit taste

I know, it’s a pretty shit list

h-heh...... takes one to know one ..............kid...............

Don’t cry, user. I’m sure your taste will get better as you age.

what do you listen to? are you that greek fag that only listens to wormed and thinks he's hot shit?

I mean, half of that is just like, your opinion man. Granted the mixing on AJFA is bad, but the album shines despite it. And Lars' drumming isn't the best, but it's not that bad (ya'll acting like his drumming killed your dog).

Ultimately I don't think I could change your mind, but that's my 2¢.

Leaving out best album

If only the vocals weren't garbage...

worst taste itt

I think for me it's just the boring drumming combined with being way too fucking loud in the mix that just makes it even worse. Like even during the quieter parts in one it's still loud as fuck and just makes them seem they have no sense of nuance. Some dillweed played nearly the full album off the jukebox on Saturday, and then it was just Gojira and Pantera all night but AJFA pretty fresh in my mind from that. Not trying to be a trve kvlt contrarian but just doesn't do anything for me, I can at least tolerate the first three and to a greater extent DM and S/T

Been really into DsO, Ruins of Beverest, Lurker of Challice, Isengard, Conqueror / Revenge, Rotting Christ, and Urfaust lately, but that’s only because it’s the first time I’ve been going throuh each artist’s discography, not sure which Greek you are referring to

nah hes some fag from Sup Forums
im not rly into bm but j reed projects are cool, listen to axis of advance

lesser extent

Ah gotcha, either way I’m just fucking with you, didn’t really get into bm at all until recently when I heard Celtic Frost, then Venom, Bathory, Sabbat, Immortal, Darkthrone, etc. I hated it at first desu

lmao
when it comes to bm its just 1st wave, darkthrone and a few nuclear-themed bands like ss-18, naurrakar and uranium 235 that catch my ear, mainly because its just r i f f s

>goff

>just chords to nowhere
Explain this in detail.

autistic contrarianism

I'll never understand why monotheist is considered hipster metal

also OP listen to this so you can stop being a candy ass

CF > HellHammer > Triptykon

this is fact

Hellhammer and Monotheist are good, all the Celtic Frost in between is mediocre.

to mega therion is better than monotheist though

How can you both be so far on the different end of the spectrum and yet both be so equally wrong

>picks Celtic Frost's worst album

What the fuck are these soy boy recommendations?

>babby's first mailorder albums

>AJFA
>prog
fucking NO
playing the same riffs but faster and having more than 5-chords does not fucking mean it's progressive you fucking dickface
if AJFA is prog, then what it Altars of Madness? Neoclassical?
go the fuck home

>prog riffs