ITT: dead careers

ITT: dead careers

Hes been on air for 20 years with no sign of retiring and is the most respected host in the business, he's a living late night legend. No offense but kill yourself OP

he's the best, actually

>No offense but kill yourself OP
I second this.

Craig was better, but Conan is the only funny one left.

thirded tb͏h

>Craig Ferguson
>good

This meme needs to die

So did they cut his show to a weekly format?

>mfw I'll have to live through the country mourning his death when I'm 55
It'll be hard to shed a tear for someone who's never made anyone tear up through his comedy

Just take me away from this planet

dude Conan is the unspoken king of late night right now. He can literally do whatever he wants and get away with whatever he wants. kys

>He can literally do whatever he wants and get away with whatever he wants.
yeah cause no one's watching

He did a show in Cuba. Think about that, he did a show in Cuba, can you even fathom a network show doing that?

The best in flop ratings.

late night shows are dead, conan should just do shit on youtube.

I saw that bit where he took the learner driver out and it was mildly entertaining. Thats about all I know about late night tv from the US.

This is from a while ago. The nigger's show got canceled and colbert is loosing to kimmel reruns.

t. Hasn't seen Cucknan in +3 years

He's hot dogshit now.

Rip the bandaid already

He's still better than any of the others on air.

His humor and jokes feel dated.

Jimmy Fallon? What the fuck?

Man, this shit's outdated and has gotta to be fucking wrong anyways. No way Fallon deserves top spot.

>Daily reminder.

He was a guionist in the gold simpson era.

Admit you haven't watched him

He's ass. It's worse than you think

He gets paid 12 million a year, not bad for being on such a small network that even if people want to watch they can't.

That's why his internet stuff is very popular and TBS wants to change his show to exploit that far more than they did before now.

TBS knows they can't compete with other, much bigger networks, so they stopped trying to and are focusing on the internet instead, because on the internet everyone has pretty much the same chance to win viewers.

>tfw if conan didnt leave nbc we wouldnt have james corden

He's alright on youtube for 5 minutes a week.

I haven't watched his show in a long while because I don't watch any late night TV, but I do watch some of his segments on youtube.

He's wasted doing late night shows, they all suck

Get him writing a comedy series or acting again

>firefly cancelled
>castle cancelled

Spectrum movie fucking when?

I never watched the show, was it any good?

there were two niggers, now there's just one

Yes, much better than shit like Firefly.