Based swiss

"To our Jewish Guests, women, men and children, please take a shower before you goswimming," it said, adding that "if you break the rules I'm forced to cloes [sic] the swimming pool for you".

"Correspondents say the instruction to Jewish guests to have a shower touches raw nerves about the Holocaust, because Nazi death camp guards sent Jews to "showers" that were actually gas chambers."

Lmao swiss bants

I can't wait till euros are replaced.

>diplomatic incident
bunch of crybabies to be honest

Something similar happened here with Koreans, but they were forbidden to enter because of their garlic smell

Mountain Jews having a bit of fun with desert Jews.

My god, this has to be a joke. Hahahahahahahaha. So anything we actually say to a jew now may strike a nerve because some nazi might have also said it before?

not showering before you go to a pool is subhuman action, chlorine interacts with

I knew someone whose parents had a hotel. Jews often met in the place the hotel was located. Often the Jews would book a room and come with way too many people for the room and leave a chaos. Some of the customers, who were dressed very traditionally, tried to negotiate the price when they arrived. They had already booked the rooms from home. Once a customer was very angry and called my friend's mother greedy because she didn't want to reduce the price of an already booked room. Then the customer dropped a bag and a bundle of banknotes fell out. The customer didn't try to negotiate any more when the bundle was lying on the floor. I wonder if this woman made a show and dropped her bag deliberately.
My friend's mother then decided not to accept Jews she didn't know as guests anymore, and instead tell them the hotel was full. But the hotel still accepted good Jewish customers in the customer list.

Jews act the same way here, there are hotels that don't receive them anymore. They have no manners

>raw nerves
>70 years later
Why are the Jews so beta?

but how do you know they were jews

That's just signalling. If they don't keep on reminding everyone about muh 6 gorillion they might one day lose their God's chosen status.

Jews are known for being rude and filthy. Shameless too.

inb4 the showers cost money
getting outjewed by a goyim, impressive.

Jews are really a horribly annoying people. And neurotic to the bone too.

this. couldn't have said it better

> garlic smell
Koreans confirmed vampires

Muh 6 gorillion

> Bank notes fell out.
Muh shekels

fuck what a shitty post

swiss are alpha as fuck