So he just fucking dies at the end?

So he just fucking dies at the end?

Really?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can you popedrones stop shilling this shit please

you realize there will be a season 2 right?

He faked his own death in order to appear like the second coming

He also poisoned the nun, impregnated the wife and his miracle cures were all snake oil placebos and psychosomatic

>He faked his own death in order to appear like the second coming
>He also poisoned the nun, impregnated the wife and his miracle cures were all snake oil placebos and psychosomatic

Tips fedora

You didn't watch the show closely enough. When Lenny confesses he doesn't believe in God he means it. You don't understand Lenny and his motivations.

Did he also seed the clouds above the Basilica in order to make it appear as if Jesus was welcoming him into Heaven?

There won't be a Season 2, fuck off.

Can't wait for the Sup Forums edit of his "what have we forgotten?" speech.

>hollywoodreporter.com/news/young-pope-producers-confirm-second-940019
Oh really?

yet another show with a great first few eps that just peters off into a totally unsatisfying conclusion full of loose ends

I think I'm done with television.

DUDE IT'S LIKE HOUSE OF CARDS TOO BAD THE SUPPORTING CAST ISN'T AS STRONG

Fuck off

don't we all?

Don't we all?

>"I'm 14 and this is deep."

>can't form his own arguments
>just yell and tells other to fuck off

Yeah, I can tell why you didn't understand the show at all.

I know you believe it be christkino and super religious with the miracles being real, it is sympathetic to religious people but you don't understand it.

No, it's you who didn't watch it close enough. Him and God are equal partners, he's not a believer, he's a saint. He's not here to believe, he's here to work with God and make shit happen.

What arguments? It's all there. He's a saint, there's a fucking Jesus waiting for him on the cloud. What exactly do I need to prove at that point?

So what actually happened to Tonino Pettola? Did they murder him?

alaska

Again that's not his motivations

All throughout he hasn't shown any religious backbone, he does one thing, then flips to another when it suits him.

I think he is just more interested in just becoming so big that his hippy parents will acknowledge him. He's ambitious and wants to be huge and important, near saint like levels or even second coming of christ levels.

Let me ask you a simple question, when he was being eavesdropped on by the lip reader with the wife. Do you think Lenny didn't know? Do you think Lenny made that huge speech out of the goodness of his heart?

They have already confirmed a second season, so we know he didn't die.

K E T C H I K A N
E
T
C
H
I
K
A
N

and how do you achieve saint like levels and second coming of christ levels so your parents can acknowledge you?

You do saintlike things. And if he is a mortal man, how can he achieve those things.

>conservacucks still haven't picked up on the subtle mockery of their beliefs symbolised by all the shots of downies worshipping in cataclysmic obliviousness

>All throughout he hasn't shown any religious backbone
That's literally all that the show is about. He meets a cute girl, you think the show will go full HoC, instead he prays and makes a miracle happen. The whole show is all about how much he actually believes in God without being a "believer".

>Do you think Lenny made that huge speech out of the goodness of his heart?
Yes, stop being an edgy faggot.

>That's literally all that the show is about. He meets a cute girl, you think the show will go full HoC, instead he prays and makes a miracle happen. The whole show is all about how much he actually believes in God without being a "believer"

I've never mentioned HoC but this is about Lenny's conquest to be a huge important pope. Unless you completely ignored his thought process when talking to his publicist and marketing manager.

Or unless you complete ignore all of his dealings in the Vatican.

Or unless you completely ignore his motivations when talking or delving into his past.

Also you didn't answer the question, do you think Lenny is stupid enough to not know that he was being spied on. He's not so careless to have an affair with the wife out in open.

>tfw you're so intelligent you don't believe in God even in a TV Show
Being 15 sure was fun

I didn't say that, I just said Lenny didn't believe in God and his acts are of a mortal being.

Not only can't you watch the show, you can't read properly either which makes sense.

>this big of a spoiler

dont touch me motherfucker

>you didn't answer the question, do you think Lenny is stupid enough to not know that he was being spied on
What is this, Death Note? Why would he let them take those pictures if he knew? On the off chance that his speech would change their minds? What if it didn't? Your argument is retarded.

>unless you complete ignore all of his dealings in the Vatican
Oh shit I forgot a character can only be 1 thing in every situation. It's not like pope is supposed to be both a politician and a saint, which is exactly what the show is about. It's not like this pope took extremely unpopular decisions for the duration of the entire show based on nothing but his beliefs.

They don't show what happens to him, so it's not a spoiler. Maybe he dies, maybe he doesn't, who knows.

>What is this, Death Note? Why would he let them take those pictures if he knew?
First off she did that to him to compromise him in that photo if you rewatch the scene, he knew but he had to turn Voiello to his side

>It's not like this pope took extremely unpopular decisions for the duration of the entire show based on nothing but his beliefs.
He explained his decision on his harsh beliefs initially to Voiello and his marketing manager earlier then he flipped it. He also explained why he was so soft when he was Cardinal back in the US. Everything has been calculated and he even tells you so.

>In the same way, we can all be guilty of peace. Always. I ask this of you on bended knee, I'm ready to die for you, if only you will become guilty of peace.I always say to the children who write me all over the world, think about all the things you like - "that is God". Children like all sorts of things, but none of them have written that what they like is war. Now look at whoever is next to you; look at them with eyes of joy, and remember what St. Augustine said: If you want to see God, you have the means to do it.

>Everything has been calculated
>he loses his shit during his first speech and everyone hates him for half a season
It was all part of his keikaku

He literally said that would happen initially

He wanted them to need him, he wanted fanatics

What exactly is this show about?

TAG YOUR SPOILERS YOU JERK REEE

>halo starts playing

I don't know, but honestly I just didn't like the ending. The speech was pretty underwhelming too compared to the Africa one. Still a great fucking show.

I wish they'd stop making shows disrespecting christianity they never make shows or movies making fun of judaism.

What have we forgotten? What have we forgotten? We have forgotten Bane. You! You have forgotten Bane. I want to be very clear with you. You have to be closer to Bane than to other memes. I am closer to Bane than I am to you. You need to know that I will never be close to you. Because everyone is alone before Bane. I have nothing to say to those who have even the slightest doubt about Bane. All I can do is remind them of my master plan. And their hot heads. I don't have the proof of Bane being a big guy, it is up to you to prove that He isn't. Are you capable of proving that Bane is not a big guy? If you aren't able to prove it, then it means that Bane is a big guy. For you. And He refuses our offer until we post Him, Him exclusively. Do you understand what I am saying? Ex-clu-sive-ly! Twenty-four hours a day. Your hearts and minds filled only with baneposting. There's no room for anything else. No room for cunnyposting, no room for generals, no room for actual discussion. "IT'S FIVE FUCKING YEARS", I've heard hotheads say. "STOP WITH THIS FUCKING MEME IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE". But the pain of being a foocking hothead is unbearable, extremely painful. Without Bane... you are as good as wrackage brothers. Dead, crashed planes wandering the streets. We want to post dank memes. You want to post dank memes? Go post Bane first! I won't help you. I'm not gonna show you my folder. Search for it. Find Him. And when you have found Bane, perhaps you will wonder why he was shooting a man, before trowing it out of a plane.

WE ALL DO, user

This is gold kek

DON'T LOOK

A Pope promoting fundamentalist Christianity in the 21st century