This shows a joke right?

This shows a joke right?

He says they get prosecuted at the end but how the hell is this going to hold up in court?

I bet if I made a show about me as a fake pimp turning tricks it wouldn't hold up in court

Why are you asking, user?

I don't like this idea of entrapment

trying to get them to say something stupid i guess.

If they just deny everything then there shouldnt be much of a case.

A young girl in a chatroom isnt really "entrapment". Its the pedos that suggest meeting up and sex, otherwise it wouldnt be legal.

The chat logs alone are enough to arrest the guys. What I want to see is a ladies version of to catch a pred.

idk about that. two wrongs dont make a right

Female pedos are teachers and nurses.

/ss/ is incredibly rare among women

Thats what would make it so juicy.

Not really. It's the amount that get caught/reported that are rare.

Notice 99% of female teachers in high school who get "caught" are because a parent found out.

>The chat logs alone are enough to arrest the guys
But to get a conviction?
Chat logs can be tampered with easily.

Its more the fact they dont need to search in chatrooms, they just answer some horny kids facebook messages or use the kids they babysit.

>Chat logs can be tampered with easily.

The people who lure them in work for the cops and follow a specific procedure to get a conviction. They are fucked before they ever come within 10 miles of the bait house.

not as rare as you think

>The people who lure them in work for the cops and follow a specific procedure to get a conviction.
intedesting
But if you set up chat room with procedural logging specifically to lure predators, isn't that entrapment?

I'm sure to catch a predator had a specific procedure for it, but chat logs can't be that reliable, couldn't you argue that it was all sarcastic and doesn't come through very well?

>There's no such thing as a, "fake pimp" You're either born a mack or you ain't

t. Mr. Whitefolks

No. Again, as has been said, the decoy do not initiate any sexual conversation. The decoy just act like a kid and talk random kid shit. It has to be the other party. The other party chooses to make the conversation sexual.

entrapment doesn't exist in America. They entrap the shit out of people all the time, especially young dumb men who they frame for terrorism, usually around Christmas.

Thanks for responses user.
Soooooooooo... the moral is don't be a predator.

p-pls donate for new episodes g-guys

i swear the new episodes will be up soon and not a year later