PPSH so aesthetic
so cheap to produce
so quick RPM

best gun

*enters the thread*

love that fat cat that gets posted here

you should follow lei fengs example of being dead by 22 due to malnutrition x

give me some good 60s british tunes please

not racist but I'm sick and tired of this chinks and gooks taking over /brit/, simple as.

where is the mexifart

Follow Otoya Yamaguchi's good example edition

Wild Thoughts is an unironic banger

>due to malnutrition

erm sweetie? It was a work accident, and besides food was plentiful during the great leap forward xxx

nah dont wanna do that

>78346057
He's obscenely good looking

Fuck women. I just want to look like miro

3/10 song 10/10 girl

Why has everything turned to shit /brit/?

>Music is generic, autotuned garbage
>Football is all about twitter, haircuts and dabbing. Long gone are the days when Beckham was a bit of an eccentric. Now literally every fucker in the game behaves like a child. It's now got to the extent where it's a fucking novelty to have a player who is down to earth and plays for the love of the game/fans/club.
>Players now choose what club they like best rather than being fucking told what they like by their managers who used to run the fucking club
>£200 million transfers and every 3rd club is owned by Chinese or Middle Eastern "investors"
>Every 2 months there's a "new" Marvel movie which cost 500 billion in special effects and earns 10000 billion from the box office. What happened to Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, Good Will Hunting, Fight Club etc.?
>We live in a world where 50% of "men" go to the gym, tweeze their monobrows and apply fake tan because "men" are spineless cunts who are desperate for female attention and this has caused a shift in the balance of power.
>"Men" in their 20s using things like Snapchat and Instagram as if they are 13 year old girls, I'm beyond embarrassed for our gender.
>Donald Trump, a reality TV star, is President of the United States, no, not like Arnie, he's actually President.
>He's on the brink of starting a nuclear war
>We've just voted to ignore every top expert in the world destroy our economy because of blind prejudice

Remember the 90s lads?
Remember when men were men, when Blair gave us some hope. When things were on the up. When we had the Stone Roses, Oasis, Blur and Radiohead.

Where did it all go so wrong?

got ban at the house so I gota post at work. fuck the janny

hello nigger

nary a pixel of this great green wall of words entered my visage

choon
youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

applications for a job I want closed 4 days ago

>still no email or phone call

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Wu Tang Clan. The lyricism is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the wordplay will go over a typical listeners head. There's also ODB's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these lyrics, to realise that they're not just melancholic- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Wu Tang Clan truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the profound reality in Method mans existential catchphrase "Cash rules everything around me" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.

I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as GZA's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

>Dominican Republic
>"hello nigger"

>be rick
>turn myself into a pickle
>be pickle rick

>just talk to her

those who can't jump far enough are left behind
such is life
the great leap cleansed china from weakness

everything is shit and no one realizes this because robots from the future are putting out a brainwave that keeps most people seeing a false reality

>when your mate starts talking about shite that they don't fucking understand
Mate sat there and told me he reckons Mayweather would easily beat Tyson in a boxing match and I looked at him like he had two heads. I soon found out he thought Mayweather was a fucking heavyweight and that he thought Tyson just stood there and threw big punches and was slow. Then he had the fucking gall to say "mate i hate arguing with you because you always have to be right"

Fucking hate people.

just got off the phone with my isp and they said the internet will be 4-5x faster at my new house lads
moving in this weekend

robots from the future is a funny name for jews

Heard an oul doll with the most charming Welsh highlands accent on the bus today and helped her with her bags

is that a haitian

fascinating

*pretends to see Gaz behind you and walks past you*

how do you even have internet

No seriously if you just talk to them you'll find one desperate enough to fuck you eventually.
However depending on how you look you might have to talk to a lot of them and deal with a lot of rejection without getting depressed.

It sounds shite, it is shite but it's real

Because it's 2017.

was about to ask you the same thing haha

dumb apefrican posting stupid pics of women like a cuck

>apefrican
>ethiopian

umm no sweetie

How come Ethiopians look like black white people

wonder if any ISIS fighters will go to heaven

>made it back from driving lesson
>Stalled on a roundabout

want automatic

How come Irish people are litchrully all byors?

Didnt read but im just here to tell you you're a faggot

>the qt from uni texted me unprompted at 9am today and we've been chatting for the past 7 hours straight
/gf2017/ here I come, where's firmino when you need him?

Someone has yet to create the Einsteinium Dunce Cap

because we are munya beaurs and feins xoxo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users

>ethiopia
>11.60%

centrists get the bullet too

Do you live in the Ethiopian highlands with some peasant terrorist community or in a gated community?

>ethiopians are caucasian
do you really think an ethiopian would pass as a local in the caucasus, you bloody twat

I stay with my dad here. Quit my job this spring. Usually live in nyc

how do you stall when you dont need to stop?

prefer out and out communists to centrists tbqh

What did you work as? you rich?

>do you really think an ethiopian would pass as a local in the caucasus
that's clearly not what I said

Strat con. Not rich personally.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=_L2vJEb6lVE

yeah

Is your da rich?

Getting traded to Barcelona

thoughts on statutory rape, lads?

what those leftists did in Charlotte?

how does a cat get this fat

Thoughts on a cheeky gram of coke of a saturday night to enjoy the fruits of wageslavery and be temporarily blissful?

Material wealth is ultimately denominated in the real wealth it is meant to purchase

One irish slag is worth billions in afro wealth

Gamble away dot Co dot UK

When the fun stops, stop

I'm off to acquire some green lads

Lads why didnt Argentina ever give weaponry or funding to the IRA

puzzling

cheeky
whats the plan when you smoke your zoot la

ethiopians are niggers, they don't have any european admixture, they're primitives, ooba boogas, monkeys, neanderthals, savages, and above all, poor as shit

because their government collapsed after the disastrous war and people were happy about it?

doesn't gibraltar have designated assault apes as well

REALLY want to bash aishas gash

is this how sopa de macaco is made

yet to decide, it's quite nice today so think I'll sit in the park for a bit

how hard is it to be selected as a local councillor
NEED an easy job

Agreed. So why waste your time on me?

Everyone ITT will tell you I'm not a self-aggrandizing ethnic. Just shitpost and have a good time, mi amigo

african and middle eastern immigrants are a waste of space, they offer nothing to the world

reply if you agree

how tall are you

Jaimie, can you pull that up? those things will tear you to shreds

Pick one

did not mean to quote that at the end haha

6' why?

I'll take one Dr. Cunt ribbon please

I love elephant

fattie dick resonates with me

>tfw you realise Rose on Doctor Who was a coalburner chav

dr cunt or i am a cunt

so you're not short. just wear a hat all the time and you'll be fine.