Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/atakankurt2/status/909513074083864577
youtube.com/watch?v=s5qpf0KlZRA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Cavani leave?

neymar confirmed for leaving psg

Nice selfie you got there.

It's unprofessional from Neymar.

Emery is a weak coach, if they had someone like Mourinho or Guardiola this would never happens.

Cavani should unironically be benched. He's a clown player, the David Luiz of strikers.

Neymar-Mbrape-Draxler front, roaming from positions would be brutal.

Neymar is the only clown here. He's not the assigned taker.

how do you say "faggot" in portuguese? and does neymar use periscope?

There's no assigned taker or else Cavani would no try to take Neymar's free kicks too. Their manager have to step in and tell who should take pens and fks.

Also it's common courtesy to let another person take a penalty if you have already scored and it's not an important match, it's like you guys never played football before.

Kek

>how do you say "faggot" in portuguese?
bicha / viado

Nerman is an awful penalty taker, sorry brazukas he's second fiddle to Cavani now Imagine leaving Messi's shadow to get into Cavani's

All my fucking sides

No matter how small you are you can't never be under Cavani's shadow, I'm surprised how PSG didn't bought anything better by know.

>The David Luiz of strikers

Poor Cavani, he doesn't deserve this

Sorry Nerman I know it feels bad but you're second fiddle to Cavani now.

Mbrappe in one year or two

Cavani for PK and Neymar for FK.
But memery is a pussy and probabky won't say a thing, ego will be a problem like when Zlatan was here and they will get BTFO once again by UEFAlona or Halal Madrid

>27 august

Don't worry they have a penalty every game, Neymar will take some

people say a lot of shit about americans but brazillians are easily the dumbest people on Sup Forums when talking about football

calvani has a good scoring record my simian friend

Is Dani Alves Neymar's waifu?

twitter.com/atakankurt2/status/909513074083864577

t. knowlegeable hulk dickrider

watch some games before talking lardass statfag

>twitter.com/atakankurt2/status/909513074083864577

>Neymar coming from behind, head down

literally Virgin vs Chad Cavani

This is the reason why you don't have a lot of brazilians in your team, they lack discipline and they form little monkey packs.

I hope Cavani goes back to Napoli or maybe Atletico Madrid that was interested in him last season

>it's an Alfonso the Spanish Paki thread

nigga you got anally raped by Paulinho a few months ago at montevideo, should shut your mouth for a bit, go fuck some cows.

This

Won't be long before Mbappe gets roped into the Brazil meme crew.

neymar sucks at penalties, why is his ego driven shit seen as the good guy in this situation?

SEETHING MONKEY

Seething - 1

seconding this, whenever there is more than 2 brbr in one team they tend to chimp out

>Imagine leaving Messi's shadow to get into Cavani's
>All my fucking sides

fucking lost it hahahahahaha
the fucking city of >gaymar

>Poolinho single handedly destroyed your country

7-1

I like this kind of thread because it shows how no one here played football besides FIFA.

Most of them in France are shitting on Neymar at the moment. Cavani was indeed the assigned taker.

Mbappé after the game.

>Cavani was a little upset but it's not a problem he will have more penalty in the future and score many.
>Would you ask him to let you take a penalty in the future?
>No, that's something which can trouble a team.
Easy to figure who was in the wrong here.

Mbraaape will play as a striker. Draxler as a winger. Coutinho will come to play in the middle.

Cacavani is perfectly disposable.

I'm talking about Daniel Alves taking the ball from Cavani. If he want to kick the penalties, that's ok. But he isn't the freekick taker so fuck off.

So this is happening 6 games into the season? kek good luck p$g bandwagon deliciafags. never let brazilians control your lockerroom.

I love how underage monkeys bandwagon PSG, Cavani's been there for years and literally nobody here cares.

That's because, how can I say... he's Cavani.

But in fact, most people around here just want to see Neymar failing.

something i've noticed recently is that Brazilians talking about Neymar on Sup Forums are 10000x worse than Americans with Pulisic.

stupid delusional macacos can't bear to hear criticism about their hero

>Draxshit
>Draxshit finishing
Lol

The only thing that pisses me off in this case is people pushing the "Memessi was an altruist" narrative. Dude literally kicked everything. Once in a lifetime he gave a fk or a pk to Neymar or Suarez, which I can see easily happening after Cavani had his statpadding done. Emery even said that if there's a penalty Cavani shots the first and Neymar will take the eventual second one.

He's unironically better than any american/chicano player ever.

>10000x worse than Americans with Pulisic.
Most of us just use him to shitpost because he's a one of the most talented young u20 kids in europe and most of you can't stand Americans being good in the only sport you care about. The average American fan knows he's a work in progress and will take time to get better.

That's because Cavani is shit that somehow slipped through the cracks and is now in one of the best strikers in the world. Not even americans would cheer for him.

Kek, we are Nerman's biggest critics, what you are seeing in this thread is a retarded mongrel from a irrelevant "country" shitting in the whole Brazil because he doesn't like Nerman or Alves.
If people related a cunt english player with the whole country you would be doing the same.

>in one of the best teams in the world
fix'd

No, it's because he plays for PSG. People used to watch his games when he was in Italy
You haven't seen them on youtube or social media. Above Messi/Cristiano faggotry, it's pure cancer

the Brazilian monkey mafia left Barcelona and reunited at PSG

>Niggermar and Chimpves already causing friction in the team
PSG are going to choke and those two are going to disappear and huehue around like butthurt monkeys when things don't go their way.
>you now remember Chimpves dancing like a monkey with his huehuehue music in full volume in the locker room when they were being slowly exposed by Real Madrid in the CL final last season.

So... Who's QSG is going to buy in January?

Greaseman?

A trade, Greaseman for Cavani + money

>Who
Fixed

This. I actually cared about Cavani's Napoli. Never gave two shits about ligue uhn or his career there.

If Diego Bosta don't go to Atlético I can see something like this happening.

They are both playing in CL. There's no way in hell any of them would leave in january.

What I really don't understand is why are people watching this cancerous league??
I would prefer to watch the portuguese league than this shit. Besides memesg all other teams are pure trash.

The thing is that Greaseman probably would prefer to go to Manure, who knows.

Messi gladly gave him penalties because he's like that
Get fucked now favela monkey

>Women when I try to approach them on the street.

Cavani couldn't understand him, they speak different languages

On the contrary actually, some of the best posts I've ever seen here were made by brazilians, and I was really surprised because in every other board they are just as you described.

Greaseman literally going to RM. Cap this.

Monkey BTFO

Hahaha

This so much. The absolute state of Nerman.

their smile days already have ended.

>be
T, triggered monkey

SHOOK

>caravani

Cavani is leaving for sure.

cavani is a retard desu. the retard wanted to shoot the freekick rather than neymar. the state of delusion cavani live's in...

neymar should shoot the penalties he earns in a game. all the other penalties should go to cavani.

Penalties should always be taken by the person chosen by the manager, it's very simple.

#respect #goat

Would it be different if messi wasn't a shit penalty taker?

Messi is an oddity when it comes to pens. He has a perfect record against Diego Alves (a keeper who specializes in saving pens), but otherwise he's very meh at them,

messi got the roberto baggio curse

Why is it cancerous? Seems like a pretty comfy league

Cavani is an idiot. Just let Neymar take the penalty. Be the bigger man. Arguing with your team mates on live tv is bad idea. Now he just seems petty and weak.

>be a bigger man, let everyone see that brazilian half your size can bully you

>letting the younger person have a go is being bullied
You are an idiot too.

You're a fucking commie man, you shouldn't even be quoting a based polish, the superior race.

Neymar is an idiot. Just let Cavani take the penalty. Be the bigger man. Arguing with your team mates on live tv is bad idea. Now he just seems petty and weak.

Neymar is younger than Cavani. Let him be the idiot. He'll grow up on his own time. Sinking yourself down to his level is the bigger idiocy.

But how else will Cavani get goals?

pissed myself at this post lad

Why are there seemingly so many Brazilians in the internet even though Brazil is one of the poorest and shittiest countries? They are on par with the average African country and you barely see any of those on the internet.

big population

They're not on par with the average African country lmao.

There's several middle class - rich Brazilians.

He needs to respect the designated penalty taker. The only one who seems petty is neymar and you're an idiot

we steal from our rich brothers argentina and cisp- i mean uruguay

Hating on
>Cavani
Y'all deserve the hate you got on this thread, fellow hues.

t. american tourist

i fear Draxler is finished at PSG

he's just not good enough to compete with Mbappe, Cavani, Neymar

because some parts of brazil are very rich. the wealth inequality is massive

>yfw Cavani transfer listed in January

>let Neymar take penalty
>he scores
>he runs over to thank you for your generosity
>shows yourself to be mature leader
>earn respect
Or
>argue with teammate on live tv
>bring shame to yourself, your teammate and your club
>teammates hate you
Bringing up the fucking rules "Oh the manager says I should be the penalty taker" just shows you to be a moron with no emotional intelligence. So kindly fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5qpf0KlZRA

fucking monkey