Pep has finally dumbed himself down to the Premier League's level edition

starts in 5 bings

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/909008933527982080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like football

>fourth red card in 7 games for Chelsea
>3 red cards, 0 trophies, in 5 games against Arsenal

For some reason, I do not have much hope for the future.

>2017
>motd threads

i wish

Wenger has worked out Conte. I don't get it.

Conte is good in big games. Wenger is poor in big games. Arsenal have 0 fear playing Chelsea now. Even though, on paper, Chelsea should be one of the toughest fixtures for Arsenal.

maybe they're just still mad about fabregas

I'll never stop making the MOTD2 thread even if there's only like 8 of us

yeah this board has really gone to shit... proper shame really, browsing Sup Forums with the lads used to be one of my favourite pastimes.

must be strange for newfags who have no idea how quick the board was and how much of a board culture there was.

Great goal desu

It's pretty weird how Wenger figured out how to beat Conte, but no other manager AND no other manager figured out how to beat Conte.

I can't even tell what Chelsea/Arsenal are doing wrong/right, all I can see is Chelsea playing bad and Arsenal playing well.

would probably have a go on tom davies if he grew boobs

That, was a sitter

>3 at the back

reckon sir bobby probably nonced a few kids back in the day

is the pickford meme over or is has he just joined sunderland mk.ii?

de gay is a fucking god

No, that's Hart

fiver on one of the pundits going out of their way to praise that lukaku celebrated against his old club

>Angry Birds

twitter.com/SomeEvertonFan/status/909008933527982080

more insightful than danny murphy tbf

is that Rooney?

are they literally spending two minutes wanking over rooney after a 4-0 loss?

i mean i'm all for giving united no air time after their wins, but this is just silly

Only 2 matches, they need to pad it a fair amount.

How much was Lacazette again?

>the precedent set by last week

What is this, common law or something? Piss off

Are overhead kicks now illegal?

>Celebrating an offside goal

Wenger so has Conte's card he had a cheeky smile in that Interview

First time Conte's Chelsea has failed to score at the Bridge, I expect them to have a bit of a slump now..

Everton's Premier League away record vs Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & Man United now reads:

Played 71
Won 1
Drawn 24
Lost 46

JUST

Mou has beaten Chelsea more emphatically and dominated them more completely than Wonga

I've said it before, this Chelsea side simply can't beat that Arsenal side, no matter how crazy this sounds.
The real warning sign are the red cards, 2 in 6 games is insane, especially with how similar they were. Cahill did a foul similar to what had him sent off against Burnley in the cl against the bags, if he did in the pl we would be talking about another red. There is something that is not going well at Chelsea.

>won 1
>MOYES

danny mills is such a cunt
hope wrighty twatted him in the hallway after this

Only the 4th time Conte's chelsea have failed to score

That's Danny Murphy

Mou lost twice in 3 games to Chelsea, including a cup one.
Wenger lost only once, walked away with two trophies, 3 red cards in the past 3 games for Chelsea.

Spurs won once as well, it's not A defeat the problem, it's a consistent pattern. Also, it's ok to be figured out by Mourinho. It's when you get btfo tactically by Wenger that things don't go well.

Still weird seeing Spurs at Wembley

Chelsea will be there for 3 seasons after Spuds won't they?

Better than Twickenham I guess, that would have been weird, crap stadium.

Good point

fuck

>Newcastle 4th
How much of a wank is Shearer having over that?

It was an awful point, Chelsea should win all the games played at home.

I remember that game, it gave me prostate cancer

No word about the 2 offside goals for City? Have officials stopped even trying to hide it now?

Probably tossing it till it goes floppy, then going again, before wiping himself off with a Sunderland shirt

No you retard, I was saying that you had a good point LOLOLOL

Good episode that, nice Banter between Wrighty, Chappers and Danny

Why did I even bother trying to be witty.

What's on tv now then lads?

Cuck vision

I'm sorry I'm pretty retarded
It was good bantz

When are these fucking pundits and commentators going to stop conflating every high-boot incident with Mane's red card. The rule is not that you get a red for accidentally making contact with someone's head. It's a red when you're running onto the ball, with a player in full sight, and you make a lunge and karate kick him in the face.

When something else they can talk about comes out.

>when you're running onto the ball, with a player in full sight, and you make a lunge and karate kick him in the face
but that doesn't describe the Mane incident though

h-have i missed it? :c

>tfw had the chance to finally fuck the love of my life
>tfw couldn't get it up

gonna kill myself lads

also that valencia goal is goal of the season so far

HAHA i cannot relate to this feel

y-yet

top man

Naby got a red for the same thing Mane did. Looked at the ball, kicked the opposing player's head.
Reckless play, red card. End of it, the opposing player's injury does not matter.

Yes it does.

every english pundit thinks that Lukaku is retarded and his only redeeming factors is that hes fast strong and has a lot of stamina, they say the same shit about Lacazette and he's slow, has 0 stamina and was only strong compared to ligue 1 standards

If she's a keeper, she'll be understanding