fuck reddit
i dont give a fuck if they like this show

>watch xavier
>greatest show ever made
>realize that it's 100% shitty puns
>b-b-but puns aren't funny
>[COGNITIVE DISSONANCE INTENSIFIES]

X:RA destroyed my brain

so Sup Forums sees this as a "reddit show"?
no one here likes it?
genuinely curious.
>greatest show ever made
idk about that
its just funny

People here will try to convince you that it's this secretly brilliantly written show but it's not. It's funny but it's pretty much a bunch of obvious puns.

>it's pretty much a bunch of obvious puns

I feel like its a BIT more than that.

but i figured everyone here wouldnt like it because it its mostly puns and quips.

FRUITADA

> Trying to talk to a girl whose into T&E on TInder
> Suggest she watches XRA
> She doesn't respond

Thats what you get when you assume grills are really interested in kino, instead of just pretending.

WHAT KIND OF STUPID NAME IS YOOHOO?

People here have long loved it and considered it an all time gem, but the more threads made about it, the more they seem to skew toward an anti circlejerk circlejerk with a bunch of
>MUH REDDIT
>LE PUNS XDDD
posts. Unless it's the same two fags

Xavier is GOAT

Kek. Sorry for soiling it.
Thats why i made a thread.
My friend was asking me if its imfamous on the internet and i thought the best place to see was Sup Forums

I just got a copy of season 1 and 2

I use to watch this when it came out.

> Time to grab the long orange hairs of the orangutan of normalcy and RIDE NIGGA RIDE

Truly SurrealKino

This shit is not fun to watch high like I thought it would be.

The constant dialogue with no time to absorb it just pummels your brain.

my friend said it would be a nightmare on acid.
i can see why

Where'd you get it?

Amazon

Wow. It felt like if 9gah, sumtingawdull and slashdot all had a gay scat orgy and the collective turds were blended into a milkshake and posted on Reddit /r/Sup Forums. Truly the eh peee to mee of komedy.

im not gonna try to convince you it good.

but i only heard of reddit and 9gag from those sites you listed and i hate reddit and 9gag. i think you can enjoy this without frequenting those faggot sites

The viewer base is perhaps the worst part of the show.

Its either 'dude drugs lmao' type of folks, or 'omg this is the best show ever'.

It's some pretty clever writing, but the surrealist tinge makes people think it's more than it actually is. I guess people are easily impressed by absurdism in comedy.

omg this is the best show ever

dude drugs lmao

I honestly really liked the first episode. Gonna try the succeeding episodes
Why did it get cancelled?

More shows need bizarre computer animation like this one

>tfw no Xavier game

Got a larger version of this by chance?
Need a new phone wallpaper.

It's only like $7 on amazon

To be fair, the first time I saw this show was when the pilot aired for the first time, and I happened to be sitting around getting stoned with some friends and watching adult swim. This shit was god damned amazing.

>GO AHEAD,HAVE ONE THEN

I like it but can you stop pretending you're not shilling it for whatever reason.
>hurr a hurr I just blew in from reddit anyone else like this show I totally haven't been posting about incessantly and just happened to wind up on Sup Forums and post about despite it not technically belonging on the board in the first place

Fuck off man.

I love when people get all riled up about it by overpraising it's brilliance or vehemently stating that they 'get it' but it's still unfunny shit.

It's just supposed to be funny. My favorite episode is the one with the singing henchman.

>hurr a hurr I just blew in from reddit

jesus man how many fucking times do i have to say i hate reddit you retarded fucking cuck

if you really wanna know im from Sup Forums
i legitimately wanted to know what Sup Forums thought of it

I like it too, but I watch it while drinking rather than while doing drugs. But you have to love puns to enjoy the show.

Watched it, love it, keep rewatching it.
Though I rewatched the 1st episode again last night and there's not many laughs at all. I only

yeah i realize the puns are a big part of the show

but you dont have to go to faggot-ass reddit to like this show like all these idiots on Sup Forums say

>that episode where the oil baron brings back the spirits of dead injuns so they summon the spirits of cowboys to kill them again
This show will never cease to crack me up

She stopped responding because she doesn't want show recommendations, she wants to fug.

i think "Escape from Squatopian Freedom" is my favorite episode.

like mh friends like pff friends

Oooh! xavier thread

Phootana

I like XRA. It's like a 15 minute acid trip w/o the acid. Good stuff.