Wtf I hate Tarantino now

wtf I hate Tarantino now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's right u know. The 4th act was shit

Why?

It felt ridiculously contrived that Django could convince a couple of malevolent slavers who would have no compassion and likely just beat him for talking into giving him their fucking guns.

It would've made way more sense if he just escaped by way of whatever means he could manage. Furthermore him not being simply executed at the plantation when doing so would have had no consequences to Candy's estate or men or simply being tortured there also made no sense.

Up until that point the movie had some pretty ridiculous scenes like the mask scene with the KKK but the central antagonist doing something as stupid as selling Django instead of just torturing him himself felt stupid.

>the most racist movie i have ever seen
>does not say how many racist movies he has seen

They were Australians, they're gullible.

The whole movie was ridiculous. I honestly thought it was a comedy. Pretty funny if you see it that way

>now
wew lad your people really did need trump after all

everything after pulp fiction had nothing but 1 or 2 good scenes and even those were just edgy power fantasy sequences

What is kill bill

So you didnt hate Cuckerino before?

Probably cause the film said nigger about a thousand or so times. Nigger this, nigger that, drop that nigger.

I treat all of Tarantinos films that way and believe thats how they should be seen. I am a Tarantino Stan though so what do I know.

>YFW DOLAN HAS GOOD TASTE IN MOVIES

>WAAAAHHH SLAVE OWNERS GET SHOT!

lol it's fucking real
Never doubt the Donald

>he's right you know

What's that nigger doing on that nag?!

>I am a Tarantino Stan
Kek.

Django Unchained was dishonest film-making.

How many Best Screenplay Oscars does DRUMPF have hmmm???

has he seen this?
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

btw, you get bonus points if you can make from start to finish without stopping

>liberal cucks award each other with "you participated" trophies

color me surprised

If Donald put his mind to it, he can win more oscars than Walt Disney

>inb4 bait
Oh just like how if he put his mind to it, he can become president XD

He's already a top-tier actor as seen in Home Alone 2.

He has the free world

>“No, I love some of his movies. I just didn’t like this one. I wanted to leave a little early. I didn’t do that, but I was bored by it. I got tired of watching people blow up,” he said of the director. “‘Pulp Fiction,’ to me, is one of the greatest movies ever. I like him, I just didn’t particularly like this movie.”

I.... I can't.... holy fuck and it's only a 3 minute video.....

How can anyone like Django unchained? It's a 3/10 film

Yeah but whats the point of the free world without kino?

always find it ridiculous how Tarantino is seen as a serious artistic director (or at least used to be). he's always made popcorn trash that has a little more spark than most, and there's nothing wrong with that

>not posting his greatest kino "uno farto"
shamful

>tired of watching people blow up
>support NRA
k

Django isn't kino

Im pretty sure Trump is actually upset at how many times they called Django a nigger. Poor guy