Why did it fail?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwwynbG7pQ
youtu.be/7dIA8SdTh1E
youtu.be/PLZX33TkA6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NGFR

Was too complex for its age.

That brutal homosexual rape scene in the third act really turned off the audiences

Ask Sean Penn

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwwynbG7pQ

Is this tardkino?

>tardkino
jesus christ you guys just wont quit with this shit

Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, ‘Rain Man,’ look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Count toothpicks to your cards. Autistic, sure. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, ‘Forrest Gump.’ Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain’t retarded. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard

Everybody knows you never go full retard. Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full retard, man. Never go full retard. You don't buy that? Ask Sean Penn, 2001, "I Am Sam." Remember? Went full retard, went home empty handed...

is this post butthurtkino?

I thought simple jack was fake and was making fun of leonardo decapribro

It's as real as "The Satan's Alley".

What? No bro it was definitely a movie
It was released the same year as the fatties the scorcher sequel and that Kirk Lazarus homosex movie

OFFICIAL SCORCHER POWER RANKINGS

>GOD TIER
Scorcher II

>GOOD TIER
Scorcher
Scorcher V

>OKAY TIER
Scorcher VI

>BAD TIER
Scorcher III

>WHY DO YOU EXIST TIER
Scorcher IV

Oh come on, Scorcher 3 wasn't that bad

because ben stiller isn't funny

I still have no idea how on earth Tropic Thunder got made

It's a parody of parodies

i thought the scene where jack went into a lust filled tard rage and gave his horse a rimjob was too much

fatties came out they year after

>original Scorcher not God tier

kys pleb

>Global Meltdown that low
Come on

This dedication is killing me.

We're die hard Tugg Speedman fans dude

MORE STOOPID

yeah thats the point it drives away redditors like you

>It's another Kirk Lazarus trying to get another oscar for his shelf by any means necessary episode

Pretty fucking much, don't know what's more sadder Kirk or Jeff Portnoy resorting to doing a Eddie Murphy esque I'm all the characters but all the characters are the same shitball
I mean don't get me wrong the plot is just riveting but it's still a dated setup

While I agree with you we can't let this thread devolve into another alien vs aliens, T1 vs T2, Scorcher I vs Scorcher II thread

Yes we can

>he's a Scorcher I fag
>>>/reddit/

youtu.be/7dIA8SdTh1E
>Franco actually made a real life Simple Jack

Holy shit

>WHY DO YOU EXIST TIER
>Scorcher IV
>OKAY TIER
>Scorcher VI

You got me,I got baited.

Yeah, I'm genuinely amazed every time I remember that exists.

/thread

haha

this head movie makes my eyes rain

I have to give it to Franco, each one of his movies feels like him and a couple of his friends got drunk one weekend and tried to make an artsy movie for fun

>But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain’t retarded.
This really makes me laugh more than the full retard line

Brapkino was the better movie to be honest

Man... if Kirk Lazarus did that today he will be called racist and his career ruined forever. Its a different time i guess.

>Satan's Alley

Only just got that

>Be Kirk Lazarus
>Be a dude pretending to be a dude pretending to be another dude
>Do insane amount of method acting
>Literally got blacked
>Got an Oscar Nominee for 'Best Supporting Actor'.

BASED KIRK

World wasn't ready pre-pc era

Wait is 3 or 4 the one where he clogs the volcano hole thing with the ice berg that sank the Titanic from the museum? I thought that one was super underrated and Gary Busey played the president perfectly.

It's 4, and it's also the one with the kate Winslet cameo, and the one where he almost kisses a penguin.

I fucking hated it.

this and youtu.be/PLZX33TkA6o

any other time when actors went full retard?

This post is definitely NOT kino

Does Johnny Knoxville intentionally going full retard in The Ringer count?

Wow, the A in Fatties looks like an asshole. How did they get away with that?

>fail

It's my understanding the film was a box office smash in the Asian market.

>Only released on VHS
Only thing that ruined the sales imo

Speedman is an action star, what did he even expect? Imagine if Jeff Portnoy would be a lead in a Holocaust movie, even that would be more successful than Jack.