How do I become friends with British and American people ?

How do I become friends with British and American people ?
Is there a special kind of way to it or should I just bee myself (unironically) and let the universe decide ?
I know I can't force something as complex as friendship but I would still like some advices.

just pretend they're normal people and you should be fine

anglos and g*rms can never be friends.

D:

what about irish people :(

Pro-tip: don't be friends with Californians or New Yorkers. The Mid-West states will have the more genuine people.

I'm Irish

Anglos like smiling and laughing a lot.
You'd best engage in that strange and unnatural behavior to win them over.

Included

eastern europeans never smile though

But what makes you think we can't?

Yes, we are normal people, unlike anglos.

Why not Californians? They seem like happy, normal people

Bump

Americans love being friends with white foreigners with accents. If you can't find American friends you must be autistic or unattractive.

>If you can't find American friends you must be autistic or unattractive.
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, user?

Sup Forums is a highly normie board outside leafthreads and anime generals

I just wanted to know for the case I ever meet one

It will require no effort. We will like you on account of you being European.

Where would you meet people in USA if you are not in university though?

anywhere else i guess

>irish
>people

Its easy be sure to explain to them everything negative youve been told about their foriegn policy or politics.

Also how much gun crime they have.

Germans have done this to me several times

>Its easy be sure to explain to them everything negative youve been told about their foriegn policy or politics.
>Also how much gun crime they have.

10/10

but in all honestly get a flexible sense of humor and realize that just because someone said something doesn't mean they actually believe it. Northeastern Americans and Brits have a tendency to make funny of random things and people in a way that comes off as really harsh and bitter to outsiders. It isn't meant that way and it doesn't really mean anything, it's just how we pass the time

>They say it but they don't mean it

They always say that and even though it's really easy to spot and understand, sometimes I don't think that's true, especially when they come with things like "nazi kraut scum" and the whole EU shitstorm and other stuff.
Kinda hard to take that ironically because they always sound so serious about it.

I'm pretty sure Americans like having friends of all races. Not because they care about the other person, but because it's self fulfilling having friends of other races just to FOR bragging rights and trying to pretend to be cultured. Just keep in mind Americans are very fake people OP.

national banter is another thing, I personally don't engage in it because it's kind of under the belt. I meant more if you're casually walking with a Brit or an American (probably from the Northeast) and they begin making fun of something they've seen or something of that sort, a morbidly obese person, an ugly sign, whatever it is. Because I've dealt with foreigners that this seems to greatly upset because they think I'm being sour and unpleasant rather than just entertaining myself

when someone is pulling that sort of "nazi kraut" stuff they're genuinely just being ignorant and trying to bother you as I'm sure they wouldn't put up with the opposite and would flip

I think they are fake to the point of forgetting it and actually being serious like deep inside they are sometimes fake .

Beer works wonders