I want my money back

I want my money back

I'm sorry but you're not entitled to a refund simply because you allowed the Sup Forums memes to lock your brain into a "I won't like this" mindset before entering the theater.

/thread

dishonest post

you dont even watch it, go fuck ur self u piece of liberal shit

why are lala fags so salty?

I just don't like musicals

Then why did you go to the cinema to watch one?

I didn't know it was a musical

funny, because the only people who like LLL don't watch musicals.

No one to blame but yourself.

get a dishonest refund for this dishonest movie

just say there was a baby crying in it

Perhaps you should have told this to the theater.

He had a better chance of being listened to on Sup Forums

stick to sea-boots, kid

I liked the film but for some reason I got the distinct feeling I was being lied to while watching it... like it wasn't entirely honest or something.

You're a fucking idiots delight for paying to see emma I can't act anything but the same stone

Are you trying to summon Korinefag again

You probably wanted your money back because this movie falls into the category of dishonest film-making, one of the worst categories of film-making ever. Unlike honest film-making, dishonest film-making is all about not being honest and obscuring the truth of cinema.

is dishonesty the most honest meme?

Honestly? I don't know anymore.

It's the least funny one at least.

I downloaded the soundtrack yesterday.
It had a few catchy sounding songs.
Might see this at the cinema.
Fuck, I have seen an average of one movie every 4 months. I used to watch them like every second day.

How do you see an image like OP and not assume that the movie's going to be a musical?

I loved the movie, but I don't remember any of the songs.

They sounded ok while I was watching the movie. They're just not catchy or memorable enough for me to remember them after the movie's over.