BASED "COOK MY BURITTO" TRUMP SUPPORT HARASSED

Okay guys here is the story: Not long after the video blew up, Az Chad aka Zack Fisher and his family started to get thousands of threats per day because of a few liberal rags doxxing him and their workplace. This family needs our help to counteract negative reviews left for their business on google reviews.

If you all want to help a fellow trump supporter out leave a review here: google.com/#safe=off&q=fikes brace and limb mesa az

Also if you want more information here is a new news article with an interview by him:

12news.com/news/local/valley/trump-supporter-whose-offensive-rant-went-viral-speaks-out/253397304

The original video is here:
youtube.com/watch?v=ups4FeSuHvY

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/supreme-white-alliance.html).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Done

Done and Bump never leave a man behind.

cook?

Good. I can't wait until that asshole is fired and flogged in the street. FUCK TRUMPKIN.

Kys

Thanks fellow trumpbros!
He won't get fired

>Implying you don't want him to fuck you in the ass

Is it the steroids? Good looking guy but shame about the tribal tats.

Done, fucking liberals

No steroid use, that is literally what anyone could look like after 2 hours a day in a gym for 15+ years.

So he not only looks like the Ghost Adventures guy but he shares his first name too?

[Speaks inaudibly]

5-starred.

This guy was acting like a nigger. Why would I help him?

HOL UP
*sips mtn dew*
U WUZ SAYIN?
*wears hurley*
DAT U BE RECORDEN THIS?
*gets another tribal tattoo*

how stupid can you be senpai?

jew

These

>implying anyone of us wouldn't flip out if a libcuck spit upon one of us.

You'll die. You'll be fucking killed.

No. unlike liberals who excuse the thug behavior of anti-trump protesters im not going to help this guy. He acted like a moron and fits the media stereotype about trump supporters. He makes us look bad.

>normies getting BTFO
>Caring

You would be pissed if you had a sign torn from your hands and were spit on too.

Also you aren't helping him so much as you are helping his dad's business, who is also a trump supporter.

Should his business be ruined because of his son? That's a pretty shitty thing to do imo.

>mfw when this fucking mexican cunt refused to make me a burrito

>normies
Go back to your containment board

Done and bump

>>>>>>>>Chad
>Such a newfag he can't hide powerlevel in public
>other newfags come to his defense

Oh, it's summer alright

>Implying Sup Forums isnt a containment board

I've probably been here longer than you have been able to think for yourself, faglord. Az Chad (the name I first saw of him) doesn't come here he is a "normie" but I've been coming here since 07. I mostly lurk and this is literally my first ever thread.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has posted a review so far. Not looking to make them 5star but we just wanted to counter the people who have never been to the place leaving the 1star reviews.

>"i've been here longer than you"
>" "normie" "
>been coming here since 07
>literally my first thread

k

Went through and flagged every shill review for deletion with five separate google accounts.

Should've said first on Sup Forums, don't know why I even tried to flex epeen at you, honestly.

Thanks dude, hopefully they get deleted soon.

Yeah i would be pissed but i wouldn't respond like a fucking roided up monkey. Seriously, shirtless and covered in tribal tats? The best way to combat the media narrative about trump supporters is to be calm and non-aggressive. When videos come out of a women being pelted in the face with eggs, a bunch of protestors kicking supporters cars, a young kid having his maga hat ripped from his head and thrown, people start waking up and seeing that trump supporters are the victims. If i attended a trump rally I would probably wear a buttoned dress shirt because if there is a possibility i'm going to be on camera i want to at least look better than the fucking savages wanting to attack me.

I love all these bernouts shilling the thread, pretending to show trump supporters as weak and selfish cunts. This man made a mistake, but so did the guy who confronted him. I see no parity in the repercussions faced. The anti-trump slimeball who committed assault by spitting on him and the business he works for are facing no consequence. But of course, the trump supporter has had his entire life thrown into the fray for his political ideology.

The ignorance and hypocrisy of the left is on full display once again, and the distasteful rhetoric of trump is actually a welcome relief from the toxic espousal of hate from the left. The corruption, the stupidity, the arrogance. It will all be over soon. These people will know what it feels like to actually lose and face consequence. Their border-hopping friends will be brought to justice, as our sitting president has made it abundantly clear that he has no regard, even as a constitutional scholar, for our founding principles.

The greatest enemy to our sovereignty and liberty are not some arab terrorists following their fundamentalist interpretation of their religion. It is the vile and corrupt scum in our nation, burning our flag, and teaching our children. Treason and sedition. This means nothing to a communist. It means nothing to a criminal protected by the corrupt government they have insisted upon. But it means something to the rest of us.

God bless the United States of America and its patriots.

Doesn't mean he should be thrown under a bus.

Some of us are fighters, some of us are thinkers. It's going to take both to get America where we want it to be.

You do know it was 120 degrees right? That's why he went shirtless. The tats are stupid, I can agree with you on that. I think it's pretty ignorant to say you wouldn't at least do something like yelling at the protestors if that happened to you. You never know how you will respond in that type of situation until it happens.

Maybe he shouldn't have said some of the things he said, and I think he said exactly that in the interviews taken after the video.

Rated. Super fucking easy to help out.

I'm going to beat the shit out of a spic or nigger at the bar this month because of your comment.

>defending your country makes you a nigger

If he was upset over weaves, fried chicken, and air Jordans, you'd have a point. But if you're not furious over the subhuman taco-rollers shitting up the country, then you're a faggot.

just gav ehim 1/5 rating currently running a pytho nscript with 20 google accounts to give 20 ratings , will add more google ratings later , thanks OP for the link

i meant 20x1/5 ratings btw

Fuck him.

You don't have a loud, obnoxious personality without a bunch of people trying to kick you under the table.

Trump knows it and this dude should definitely know it.

..and that's why i lift.

to say something bad ass..

you have to be a bad ass...

or as i like to call it...

GLORY

(you)

That was clear from your first post. Can't control the internet I just hope more people leave good reviews than people leave bad reviews like you. People that leave bad reviews on places without having been there and experience their service are scum.

Done. MAGA.

Or you could just be 6'4 like me and be a god to all the little manlets.

>Fisher

WHAT WAS THAT?!

that's what he gets for being aretard in public , people like him are the scum of society

(you)

No muzzies like you are the scum of the Earth.

It's a German name.

He's a hero who did the right thing, you're just jealous.

LEAVE 5 STAR REVIEWS FAGGETS

Fuck you, Rambo

It's also a very Jewish name in America.

That faggot already damaged Trump. I'm not helping that loudmouth nigger.

Literally every name that isn't English, Latin or Celtic is considered Jewish by you guys.

You'd think Hitler was a Jewish name if he had been taken into art school.

did it

thought it was excessive, but bean fuckers spit on him

they just know of Bobby Fisher so they want to be autistic and feel accepted

I know for a fact he isn't Jewish and neither is his family.

The negative reviews will be removed by automatically by google for being fraudulent. So will all of the fraudulent positive ones.

There's really no point in doing this.

Yeah he even said that he went a little to ham. If you read the interview he says that.

The point is that in the mean time the reviews will cancel each other out and their business rating won't be hurt.

The negative ones are crying about an employee when he wasn't at work.

The positive ones are talking about how great the food and service is.

The good will remain because it isn't obvious they are fake.

I just used all 10 of my google accounts to give it 5 stars.

Good luck Zack!

Fuck liberals. Honestly. Fucking Anti-Trump dickheads go around attacking people, committing crimes, and just doing bad shit, and liberals attack the one guy who didn't attack any body, didn't hurt anybody, just got pissed about it, and they try to ruin his life. Fucking pathetic.

oh yeah
i was saying I thought it was excessive, but then I found out that they spit on him

>just quietly be a cuck while your country is overrun, don't display your power level you guys

No I know, I was just saying that he even thinks some of the stuff he said was excessive even given that they spit on him.

>nogains lankfags trying to feel good about themselves

you don't need to describe how you fucked someones family with your big cock to defend your country

guys a knob

It's pretty easy to lose your temper when someone spits on you user, it is fucking disgusting. You've never lost your temper? Low test?

$.025 has been deposited into your account.

Only posting this because called you Rambo. I totally agree with you, and wish you the best.

Wow he bent at the knee and said he was sorry and regretted it.

What a faggot

I've never been spit on. What he said shows a lack of intellect not the fact he lost his temper, ergo

guys a knob

He regretted blowing up on the guy like that, I can assure you he only retracted his statements because of the death threats made to the family. His brother's children, my nieces, were threatened. If it only affected him, you can bet he wouldn't have given a shit about what people said.

I powerclean 120kg for sets, scrub. Git gud.

>Fired for being a Trump supporter
>In Arizona

You stupid motherfucker

Done!

His employer is his dad, so that scenario is even less likely to happen.

chad is so based

with chad on our side we cant lose

when chads and neets unite we can rule the world

Can? Lol we DO run the world

This fucking meathead being your standard bearer for political discourse and object of your online pity goes a *long* way to explaining why Trump's gonna get his clock cleaned by Hillary in the general.

>think about it, if you can

So what? The damage is done.

Liberals bullying people is how they get their way. Same with the Jews and Holohoax. If you apologize, it is an admission of guilt and you let them win.

Didn't you guys notice the 43 tatoo he has on his left side?

It's a symbol of a Hate group, the Supreme White Alliance(adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/supreme-white-alliance.html). This guy is all that is wrong with America.

oh dont worry he can fuck, like, 10 of them up in one sitting so....

If he's not racist then why does he have a 43 tattoo, which is used within the white supremacy alliance and vanity plates that say KEPH8N? Sounds like a grade A bigot who can't climb a 6 inch mental curb when it comes to race. How much did Zachs daddy pay 12news for this puff piece ?

Listen here paco, the 43 tat has nothing to do with some obscure no name group that literally has 0 presence in Arizona.

Why would his family fire him?

>all this nigger-tier talk and screaming
THIS is what clappers on Sup Forums worship? Literally degeneracy?

What the fuck? That guy sounds like a 12 year old kid on xbox live
>ill fuck ur whole family with my big cock!!
>i could take like fuckin 8 of you at fuckin once. Ur lucky cops r around FUKKING PUSSY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>at just that moment we caught a chilling EVP of what sounds like a human speaking spanish
>this was especially notable since we were the only humans around and we don't speak spanish

>big faggy arizona tattoo

go make my burrito you bitch

and build my fucking wall you donkey show pendejo motherfucker

The article states that the prosthetic leg is "ironically" decorated with an American flag. Hmmm, what did they mean by this? Really, makes you think.

Wow thanks for telling me about this. I hadnt heard of this man before reading this thread. 1 star

Who cares about a tattoo. And who cares about any of it. It's not going to stop no-dick libs from sending him threats. I would tell you to have your fun trolling liberals, but you seem like a cuckold anyway. I sure hope you get to lick Tyrone clean tonight.