Name 1 (ONE!!) character from ANY series/universe that can beat prequel Sheev in a 1v1

Name 1 (ONE!!) character from ANY series/universe that can beat prequel Sheev in a 1v1.

PROTIP: YOU CANNOT. Sheev has UNLIMITED POWER.

Mace Windu

God.

God from that Jim Carrey movie universe.

None of these characters have UNLIMITED POWER.

God can do whatever he wants in that movie. I'm sure he could turn Sheev's lightnings into farts.

The Writer from Ruby Sparks.
He just has to write "and then Ruby had even more unlimited power than Sheev and used it to defeat him" or something like that.

> God can do whatever he wants in that movie
He couldn't automate wish-fulfillment.
In the end, God himself was a bottleneck.

Mmm... you are right. Guess he's not that almighty after all.
I'm not sure if that part was meant to prove that God was unable or unwilling though.

God is Omnipotent.
/thread.

dr. manhattan

>God is Omnipotent.

then why is there sin in the world. why does evil and injustice triumph

Because he's unwilling to stop it, duh.
>inb4 then why call him a god
Anyway, maybe God doesn't want to beat Sheev, but he CAN. At least in most universes and this thread says "ANY universe".

Well, Bruce did spend hours doing it, but he was overwhelmed. His rate of processing was far lower than the rate at which the wishes arrived.
Or maybe he could wish himself to be faster? Is that even possible? The movie makes no sense now.

Batman with enough prep time

>Because he's unwilling to stop it
then wouldn't Sheev win?
>but he CAN
but he WON'T

Yeah I guess the main teaching of the movie was that people don't know what they want. Bruce could have wished himself to be faster and check each e-mail one by one.
I guess it also teaches you that God (if you believe in him) has no time for your nonsense, although the Bible says you have to keep asking and asking and asking until you tire Him and he gives you what you want. They could have expanded a bit on that in the movie.

Iroh

he can just redirect the unlimited power back at him

Yes good point there. God can but wouldn't.
Then who can truly defeat prequel Sheev? Maybe the super friends from South Park?

If I know what God thought, I'd be a God wouldn't I?

goku

Doctor Manhattan

Paul Atreides after he drinks the water of life

Luke
Anakin
Mace Windu
Yoda

Because god is actually evil, and the devil is the biggest friend he has

>"Hey devil, can you punish these people that are doing fucked up shit for me?"
>"No problem f.a.m"

Obi Wan, if the elevation difference is large enough.

Dumb bible thumper detected

Saitama
Maxwell from Scribblenauts
Demifiend

>When you forget Vader through him over the balcony and made him dead as fuck

He was old and his power was limited in the original trilogy.

Well arguably if Vader could time travel back to the Prequels he could maybe take Sheev by surprise and kill him.
However both the prequels and the originals are in the same universe and time travel is now only in legends canon for Star Wars as far as I know so this is invalid. Vader can't kill prequel Sheev.

>his power was limited in the original trilogy
Says when sensai?

He appeared to be quite old and weak, and he never yelled "unlimited power" either.

>Name 1 (ONE!!) character from ANY series/universe
>ANY
Why is hypothetical time travel now disallowed?

>He appeared to be quite old and weak
>Prequel Yoda

>he never yelled "unlimited power"
Solid argument, I'll give you that one user.

Because it's the same universe and there's no time travel in that universe? well you could call the Legends canon a "universe". I think there was a time machine in one of the ewoks episodes... or a magician that could time travel or something like that.

>half dead autist throws him off a cliff
>unlimited power
pretty much anyone not hampered by the prequel's shitty writing probably

>When you forget Vader through Him
>forget Vader through him
>Vader through
>through

pls kys

Tony Robbins from the Shallow Hal Universe.

Yeah and 99% of the other characters being mentioned have no ability to perform inter-dimensional travel to the Star Wars universe in order to fight Sheev. Not to mention...
>Long long, time ago
...they'd all need the ability to time travel as well anyway.

It's a hypothetical scenario, SO, hypothetical Originals Vader vs hypothetical Prequels Sheev.

>Fuck my actual life
>Sorry
I'm in the UK and it's been a long day at work. Either way...I will. I deserve it.

Guys, you don't understand the gravity of the situation here. I am not meme-ing or shitposting. Sheev's power is UNLIMITED. I want you to think about that seriously for a moment. Just imagine having power with no limits.
Imagine yourself trying to push something heavy. First, you push lightly. When it doesn't budge, you push harder. If it doesn't move even then, you push with full power. When you push with full power, it means you are at your limit. Now, if your power was unlimited, you could keep on exerting more force. Forever. There wouldn't BE a limit. You could do anything. That's what being Sheev would be like. NO limit to power.

Did ever think that maybe Sheev is just a lying arrogant old fuck?

/thread

Best Galactic Emperor right here

His actions back up his words. The way he took out those top-tier Jedi proves he was unstoppable.

The Archon from Starcraft, because only Power Overwhelming can stand up to Unlimiter Power.

Same as God.

You mean how he nearly fried himself and needed his homie to sucker-sword Window's hand off?
>b-but that was his plan all along
What is proof?
May have been his plan to risk himself as he was arrogantly convinced Anakin would save him. There's no way of telling if he was genuinely risking himself or fake-risking himself as part of that plan.

>how he nearly fried himself
The lightning didn't even hurt him. If he was so badly hurt, how did he manage to just spring up suddenly and attack with full force? And why could he do it right after Anakin turned to the dark side? Everything in the prequels was pre-calculated by Palpatine.

Hackerman. He can hack the Force and stop Sheev. He could then reverse Sheev's unlimited power by adding a minus sign before it or something.

Anakin could've beaten him. But he didn't want to.

Yeah I think he only aged his face instantly for badass/victim effect. It was intentional and not a direct result of using the lightnings. Just my head canon.

He just had to give the medallion to his wife Melisandre.

His face was fucked up way before that. The lightning just broke Sheev's cosmetic illusion.

Vader from ROJ
If he can beat experienced Sheev then surely he can beat rookie Sheev

>spring up suddenly
>stayed sitting/lying down
>BZZT

Not exactly sprung up, but he was apparently half dead after getting electrocuted, and after Windu's arm got chopped, he attacked as if nothing had happened to him.

Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu
I’m also not talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Could have toned down the lightning when Anakin was standing there and pretended to be hurt, after all it was him creating it in the first place. Fuck that's what I'd do.

desu senpai he looked tired as fuck after he shot his lightning load at Windu.

OR MAYBE Sheev has UNLIMITED POWER and can resist full power blasts.

If you watch this terrible scene that's literally what he does. He realizes he can't overpower Windu and puts on his frail old man voice to try and trigger Anakin's sympathy (despite the pile of Jedi corpses in the other room), says something to the effect that he's out of energy, and stops. This is part of why the UNLIMITED POWAAAAA line exists, to contrast the "act" he put on before about being drained.

In a way it was Windu's fault; if he tried to arrest Sheev instead, Anakin would have gone along with it. Although maybe Sheev would just escape and corrupt Anakin later.

ahem

Exactly what I thought user

Genie from Aladdin

this desu. Sheev would just hand him a thousand dolla-h.

>In a way it was Windu's fault; if he tried to arrest Sheev instead, Anakin would have gone along with it
>(despite the pile of Jedi corpses in the other room)
See this is the problem, he just resisted arrest and murdered 3 Jedi, I can't see how Anakin would find it unreasonable.

>I NEED HIM!

>savagely decapitates Dooku's hands and head moments before
>suddenly balks at Windu that it isn't the Jedi way

Anakin is such a fag

>Anakin is such a fag
You only just realised?

PUNY MORTALS
WHAT YOU ARE NOW WITNESSING IS GIGA LVL. 1, THIS FORM IS MY BASE FORM WITH IT, I CAN LEVEL ENTIRE CONTINENTS AND COMBAT WHITE POWER

ZAMUSU!

Check my digits faggot

Neo.

>There is no spoon
>There is no Sith

bump

He'd put a sheev to his system

Kevin Bacon in Xmen First Class

Grandpa Seth has unlimited powers, he can single handedly defeat any character

I see that ningenposting has made it to Sup Forums

AAAGGHHHHHHHH

>implying these flicks have internal logic
>implying they were not made just to promote toys

Did you just say LITTLE BOIII?

On the same note:
Any Ork.
Emps looks weak.
So he's weak.
Emps looks like he could be crushed like a soda can.
So he gets crushed like a soda can.
Didn't even need any Dakka.

>AAAAH SAVE ME ANAKIN WINDU IS MAKING ME SHOOT LIGHTNING AT MYSELF

UJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNLLLLIIMMMTTTTETTEEEDDDDD PPPOOOOOOWWWWWWEEEEERRRRRRRRR

OVER 9000 PENISES ARE ALL RAPING CHILDREN

wouldn't break a sweat wrecking his shit either