Should I, Sup Forums?

Should I, Sup Forums?

yes

link?

Nah, I've been asking whether I should bite the bullet and try this shit.

Of course

fucking watch it right now, a lot of great episodes

Is the show consistent in quality or should I skip some episodes?

If it's the original 1960s version then yes.

If it's the reboots and updated versions use your discretion.

Whatch them all and decide for yourself which episodes are good and which aren't so good.

For example A Game of Pool is one of my favorites, but I haven't seen an user mention it in their top ten.

I just jumped around and picked the stories I thought I would like most, but I would still say overall they're all pretty good. If you want something more modern equal if not better storytelling watch tales from the crypt, I'm pretty certain that every episode is on youtube.

> equal if not better storytelling

fuck off

Outdated garbage

>seriously implying that tales from the crypt was anything but pure fucking kino from start to finish except for that phoned in season with all british actors

no my man, you fuck off

I mean, it was alright, but it was no Twilight Zone

I'm a big fan of both but this user is right. The Twilight Zone is the high point of this type of tv. What do you guys think of season 4 where they went to the hour format?

I'll agree with you guys that Twilight Zone was top tier, but I still hold Tales from the crypt in a close 2nd place, it's hard for me to pick one over the other honestly.

or watch black mirror. first two series, then it more or less went to shite

I sort of enjoyed the earlier format desu, some of those hour long episodes really seemed to drag on a bit.

It was fine until there was a bad episode.

A good thing about 1-3 was that if there was a bad episode it wouldn't last very long and then you'd be watching a great episode again.

How the fuck can someone have actually never seen any Twilight Zone episodes?
Lucky you, you get to experience all of the truly great episodes for the first time in a proper setting.

Twilight Zone is one of the greatest TV shows ever made.
Tales From the Crypt is nothing like Twilight Zone. Twilight Zone is more like a psychological horror and Tales is campy 80s-style gore horror. Something like Black Mirror is much more comparable.

I am curious, what do you guys think of that Twilight Zone revival from the mid 80s?

It was decent. Not every episode was a winner, but the good ones are REALLY good. Much better attempt than the sad 2002 Twilight Zone.

>You should you listen to Led Zeppelin? If you want equally as good heavy metal check out Iron Maiden!

Living in Poland constricts, my afro-american sibling.

I started watching this a few days ago.
Some episodes are good and others not so much, but all of them are pretty short, you don't waste a lot of time watching a bad episode.
Also, some of them start kinda boring and turn to be pretty good.