Fat/stupid Americans are chimping out on Twitter because evidently Iceland has been aborting close to 100% of all its...

Fat/stupid Americans are chimping out on Twitter because evidently Iceland has been aborting close to 100% of all its Down Syndrome fetuses.

Please rate and subscribe

Why would anyone want a retard baby?

Good job iceland.

Why does america have so many retarded people? What went so fucking wrong?

Ur mum I guess

LMOA

Not enough abortions, evidently

>Iceland has been aborting close to 100% of all its Down Syndrome fetuses.
The only one in year?

what about ur mum haha

hähää

Iceland went full retard after the danish occupation. I guess we have to take it back now, Iceland is after all rightfully norwegian clay.

It's a melting pot of cultures. It also has the third largest population in the world and far away the most media coverage. Those combined mean's you'll see the best and worst of humanity. USA is basically a giant human spectrum

haha

would probably flee the country or kill myself 2bh

hehe

Do vaccines cause down syndrome like they cause autism?

how is this a bad thing?

The normal rate is a bit over 1/1000

There would be about four or five per year naturally based on some imprecise linear projection

So wouldn't be nothing weird having aborted them in one year
I guess Americans don't know small the population of Iceland is

It's actually kind of them to abort those babies, and I'm not saying that to be edgy.
Living with DS must be awful. You don't get respect, everyone treats you like a baby even when you're adult, you're retarded, you're ugly so no one wants to fuck you unless they had down's too, etc. And you live a much shorter life so you don't have much time to fix it.

Some downies end up capable of achieving good happy lives but a lot of them don't. It's better to be safe than sorry.

It's the right thing.

Everyone with autism, schizophrenia and downs syndrome should be executed. It's the only way to improve us human beings.

nice b8

honhon

this got me thinking though.

what if they are happy being retarded? i mean, what's the suicide rate of people with down syndrome and what is their depression rate?

Brazilpilled

forgot zika

people who feel strongly about this are probably people who know someone with Down syndrome. I have a friend whose brother has Down's and she is enraged that parents are choosing to abort. I see where they're coming from because when you're emotionally attached to a cause it's hard to accept it, but ultimately it's the parents decision and most parents wouldn't want to go through with it...

everyone on Sup Forums then?

Wow, I hope Drumpf invades Iceland and spreads humanitarian democracy to these evil natzees

Canadian screen for downs and abort these mutants as well.

Legit shit tons of cucks on twitter are saying this shit

yeah dem inbreed ice niggers have gone too far now

I think the family and society has the right to also consider bringing a child into the world based upon their own ability. As both the government and family will end up paying more than they would with a regular person, and for potentially not receiving any benefit.

I think it's for the best they're aborted, frankly

Does every country not do this? I thought it was common practise nowadays in civilised nations.
>In the United States being born with a severe mental disability is fine but being born with a foreskin is a mistake

We should work on eradicating Americans next.

yeah, dont they like detect it really early or some shit.

there's very little eugenics type abortions going on in the US. I know plenty of families that have children with debilitating disabilities that knew months before the birth and decided to keep it

it's a waste of a lot of state money, they almost all end up getting handlers. Meaning that one person is employed solely to take care of this child daily for years, completely on the government dime

In canada they only recommend you take the test if you are at a high risk for it. otherwise most people do not get tested as amniocentesis carries a risk of miscarriage. there is another test that is non-invasive but it's not covered.

CVS is covered if there's a risk of birth defect

L.O.L.

Aborting downies isn't eugenics because the vast majority of downies are sterile. You're not removing anything substantively deleterious from the genepool

In the Netherlands the media strongly tries to portray a positive image of peole with down syndrome. They have their own soap on tv and their own orchestra. Multiple restaurants. Help at animal farms etc.

So the percentage that's get aborted here is actually decreasing. In 2004 it was 94%. In 2013 it was 74%.

Aborting people with down syndrome is non-controversial among most people, but we have some Christian parties that are required for a ruling coalition that are very strongly against it.

>not aborting the parents as well

wasn't talking about CVS, as that is invasive as well. only NIPT is non-invasive and has no risk of miscarriage. it's not covered usually by any province.

downies are happy when they're loved and wanted by their family, but ultimately they aren't wanted by others so they don't experience real sociality like us normies

if the parents want to abort a downie obviously they don't want it and the downie wouldn't be happy anyway. its a bit like a tautology

Fine by me. I would be the first in line because i have autism and i really want to die anyway.

Of course they are, our grandfathers died to defeat evil fascists like these and Assad!

that thing would be impossible here due to the fucking church and rapecuck catholic bigots

You're choosing, through inaction, to give a child a serious disability and take away their chance at a normal life. I personally think abortion is unjustified in any case but to save the mother's life, it horrifies me whatever the reason. But if you are pro-choice, what's the problem with aborting Down's Syndrome kids? It's not a human to you yet, it's it's just a question: Have this baby: y/n?

If you know it will have Down's Syndrome, believe it's not yet human to the point where you can kill it with a clear conscience, and you choose to keep it? That's some shitty parenting. You're consciously choosing to give your child Down's Syndrome instead of hitting the cancel button and trying again.

I fully approve of the abortion of the disabled. My point is that by the strict definition something cannot be a eugenic technology if it does not affect the distribution of heritable traits. Down syndrome is, except in very rare circumstances, not a heritable trait.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since Americans are already retarded as fuck, I guess they think it's a genocide against them as a people.

Anyway good job Iceland.

Aren't western countries all for abortion? Why is this suddenly a problem, because the babies are not healthy white people?

In the USA blacks and Latinos seek pregnancy terminations at much higher rate than whites

Because eugenics isn't exactly looked at very positively in the west.

damn Brazil talk to me, how was your day? What do you have?

Down's Syndrome is not heritable so preventing the birth of Down's babies is not eugenics

Abortion is illegal here and those tests probably too.

Imagine being financially dominated by literal retards

This is your state on Irish Catholicism

it's a gift of dogg you cant refuse it :DDDD

A true example of civilization.

Wut. Even le catholic state of Polandistan makes it entirely legal to abort if the child is disabled.
Down syndrome is like 30% of all "legal" abortions in poland

hihi

>Be roastie getting abortion after whoring out
>Kike propaganda says it's a-ok
>Be logic-oriented person not wanting to raise someone with a genetic defect and preventing said defect from propagating
>Kike propaganda REEEEs and says that's not what abortion is for

huhu

>Fat/stupid Americans are chimping out on Twitter because evidently Iceland has been aborting close to 100% of all its Down Syndrome fetuses.
WTF!? Now I love Iceland!!!

Most of these people mad keep forgetting that the parents in their 50s and 60s won't have the money, energy, strength to care for someone with downs syndrome anymore and some adult down syndrome people will have to be sent to a hospital depending on how severe their symptoms are.

It's not fair for the parents either. Income is not stable in this day and age and neither is health, too.

Why does the western world always put guilty feel to unfortunate parents? That's the most cruel thing I think. Parents should get over the death of poor children but it seems western society doesn't allow it.

they actually did a 60 minutes story on the same thing in australia, heavily trying to guilt people into keeping their down syndrome babies and not even screen for it in the first place
I have no idea why (((they))) want people to do that, it ruins the lives of the parents and burdens our healthcare system unnecessarily
down syndrome isnt the same as being fat or ugly, they cannot live independently or live a normal life, parents shouldnt be burdened with that

This is 100% conservashits though.

CBS news is not a conservative outlet. They are running this story for the same reason stated, that is to shame the lowly goy into keeping its mutant misshapen offspring.

hyhy

do not support norwegian founded smear campaign against iceland!

Some months ago I read a guy complaining about abortions making "special people" with Down´s less common.

хэхэ

why do autistic persons always look so angry

Most autists would, but euthanasia is illegal

wakakaka

couldn't they just join isis or something like that australian guy

Or the army, they love fodder

jajajajajajajajajajjjaaa

Dem cis fuckers, downies are of separate gender. Nice oppression, I want all of you to burn for being such selfish conservative oppressors

How is iceland so based

no one really wants one
they hear the horror stories
>phase 1: retard baby is born
>mixed feelings all around, mostly happy
>phase 2: retard child goes around
>not much different from regular child rearing, we can do this
>phase 3: we can't handle this anymore someone else take him
>retard teenager gets tossed around the family, has to be taken care of by siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors, until all bridges are burned
>phase 4: your entire life revolves around taking care of this retard
>The brothers and sisters of this retard adult feel permanently envious of other people who were able to live their lives separate from the retard. That they had to sacrifice every aspect of their individuality and put the retard before even themselves.

The worst part about raising a retard is the effect it has on your entire family. A naive couple thinks that all life is sacred, so they can't imagine aborting a retard baby. It's too late by the time it's born, you have to live with your decisions. Ten, fifteen years later you're getting into fights with your whole extended family about who has to take care of it, and deep inside you and your children hate it.

Parents are selfish creatures that don't think about the consequences of their decisions. Raising retard children really isn't worth the social cost.

Planned parenthood does operate mostly in low income areas.

Man, i read some of these tweets.Modern day Americans are really the most retard humans, that have ever lived on this planet.

What the fuck? Murricans don't screen for downs?

This

As someone who has a retarded brother it's hard to live with him.
Eveyone in the family are annoyed with him only my mother and father that don't show it.

americans are actually retarded, you genocided the wrong kind of ppl hans

Eugenics should be enforced by law.

How is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Isn't Icelands population tiny anyway? So it probably only be a couple dozen of kids.

>tfw 26 yo
>smoking since 20
>start to smoke because ex gf break my heart.

Fuck you all wom*n. You come to this earth just to destroy peoples lives.

A lot of people assume that downs tards are high functioning, a lot of them are literal retards who can't do anything. I used to work in a doctors office and one patient had downs and she was severely retarded. The only thing she could do on her own was walk. By that time she was in her 30s and I could see the look of ptsd in her mothers eyes.

feels bad man ;_;

women don't like cig smokers anymore, unless they are poor and stupid.

feels bad

True.
The only girls that i manage to have something close to a relation, where depressed hipsters.