What's your ideal way to watch movies?

What's your ideal way to watch movies?

reddit weather gay tent etc etc

I don't watch crap like harry potter

did you just call rain "reddit weather"
holy shit

harry potter movies reminds me of an ex who I watched the series together with for years

so no. this will just make me depressed and annoyed

replace the rain with snow pls

we've reached critical mass

LotR Kino instead of Pottershit

But everything else is fine

Replace Harry Potter with something not gay.

Replace pizza with cheese and crackers.

Replace the bed with a couch

I don't want to eat in bed. I especially don't want to eat anything greasy in bed like a pepperoni pizza. I also have no interest in the Harry Potter movies. I agree, cold overcast days are very good times to settle in with movies. That said, a nice couch is preferable to me, personally.

>watching harry potter as an adult

Do us a favour and don't breed.

it blew my mind

There is nothing comfy about a weather you dumpfuck redditors

This is what I do everyday except with shit other than Harry Potter. My perfect day would be getting a job and some friends.

Weed and beef jerky

>Liking certain types of whether is Reddit
Not understanding why people would like them is literal autism

It absolutely is Reddit weather though
Rain is the weather for normies who like to think they're deep and smart, but who's understanding of intelligence ends at 'smart people are sad sometimes right?', and so when it rains they sit staring out the window in faux melancholy, sipping tea which they don't like the taste of trying to think of times they've felt pain in the past, but because they've led such sheltered, cotton-balled lives they just settle for putting on a frowny face and acting out what glum might look like if you explained 'glum' to an infant and told them to act it out
Fucking Reddit ruined rain

DUDE

>caring what other people watch

this is autism

Is it Reddit to like Reddit?

>rain is reddit weather

We've reached the point of no return.

i'm fuckin dying

No one does this
Stop being such an insufferable autist

alot of whiskey

its reddit to actually post on Sup Forums

the one's who truly aren't reddit are just lurkers

Can we please stick to the topic instead of describing weather as a website?

>not enjoying the pitter-patter drumming of the raindrops against the roof and the whistling of the chill wind outside as you're tucked up all cozy next to the fire enjoying some kino

your lives are not worth living

>nobody posted the harrypasta yet

fucking awful effort lads

>alot

Yes, Reddit Weather, Reddit Bed, Reddit Food, all perfect to watch one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody; just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

careful user, if you get this angry all the time you'll pop a vein in your head and keel over and die, and i'm sure no one wants that. no one wants you to die.

This level of autism

JUST

that's more like it

yeah a handle

>harry potter

get cancer

> future aneurysm

There's no way this guy didn't prepare this response to that post that's always in this thread.

I think he copied it friend

You nailed it harry potter is the kino franchise and better than all the shit on this board

>Reddit ruined rain

Reminder only autists hate on Harry Potter

>getting a job
It's overrated. I want to end my life every moment.

This thread was better on Sup Forums a week ago.

I'm fucking dying over here!

t. manchild

new copypasta

>calm cooler indoors
>background noise of raindrops
>no noisy people outside
>you can wear blanket like a cloak
>no sun to make you stink and sweat
>warm food and drink taste even better

rain weather is kino

I'm literally dying here!

Anyone else agree that snow is the GOAT weather?

Switch rain to snow and you're golden

i thought this too but then remembered pizza is shit tier.

>Fucking Reddit ruined rain
Goddammit.

t. Actual autist who is on full display

Snow is for plebs, women, and children

Whatever you do don't change it to LOTR like a fag

>le comfy
>le snax n doggo n kitty n tea
>le blanky

fuck off redditors

God dammit this is too funny! Screencapped!

This place has stared too deeply into the void for too long

>rain

it's comfykino desu

get over it.

Not that shit you fucking adult baby

this.

>wah my memes were better somewhere else
kys

>Sup Forums is so contrarian it'll argue against certain weather

this site mang

>Sup Forums is so contrarian it'll argue against certain weather

Sup Forums is so british it'll argue against certain weather

ftfy

LOL please some screecap this! I cant do it rn

>pic unrelated

it's reddit to not like reddit just cause some people here meme it

low-50s, windy but not rainy, windows open, blankets, Lord of the Rings, and yeah probably pizza

Watching them 10 years ago when I still had friends, before I made a bunch of stupid decisions coupled with unfortunate luck

for (you)

he was being ironic you reddit fuck but don't let that stop you from reaping the karma on r/Sup Forums

have a (you) plebbitor this was postkino gtfo

wow I can't wait to upvote this, PM me I run the Rick and Morty subreddit and I'll sticky it

sauce?

the pic is making fun of redditors or are you unironically thinking reddit are the good guys here

>postkino

Never mind you just revealed yourself.

>niggers crying about snow ITT

fuck off back to alabama

legendary autism

but user is correct

I don't know people think the weather is "reddit"

The real reddit thing about this is the "muh comfy bed" fucking reddit bed in the dark. Haha so comfy for laying here and browsing reddit!
Sleeping should be pain. That's why every real man sleeps on the floor. When you watch a flick you should be aware of you and your surroundings. So no one can rob or rape you. The floor makes a man hard. Owning a bed is the most nu-male thing you can do in this life. Hugging some pillows like a faggot instead of slapping your cock against the cold, wet and hard concrete

You're right but this phenomenon was in place well before Reddit was. It's closely related to people who say they like to play in the rain.

You know what I'm tired of? Redditors shitting on fedoras, fedoras are classy headwear for men

I'M DYING LAUREN!

dumb amphibianposter

get ready fukkiboi

>random holiday off work
>Rush Hour trilogy, Kino edition
>30 pack of yuengling
>crock pot of Shepards pie

Thats a day

what's wrong with you? literally everyone connects rain with melancholy, staying home watching movies and fucking, and being comfy in bed. It has nothing to do with reddit or normies. Sure, homeless people don't have such romantic view on rain, but i think none of us ever lived on the streets

What holiday? I love nigger day?

>le Sup Forums post

Very edgy m'lad

>Fucking Reddit ruined rain

no u

Why is the top half of the image blurry?

It is from a Sup Forums Sup Forums moive, nice try newfriend

Open up your mouth bitch, here comes some hilldog