Now that we’ve had enough time to let this settle in how do we really feel about this album?

now that we’ve had enough time to let this settle in how do we really feel about this album?

Meh but its a a good music to get pumped up while working out.

The shit stinks.

Fantano is a fag and wrong

P4K will do us right

3/10

report and ignore shills

very clever

agreed

i enjoy the album a lot but i wish people didn't take it so seriously. Its a fun mixtape

6/9

>reporting a musical topic on a music board because you don't like the music

you're probably the biggest faggot

I don't dislike the album but
>pedophile that steals album art

Trash. The fact this guy gets taken seriously is the most disheartening thing to happen to hiphop since the paradigm shift from lyrical ability and flow to production.

If you thought seeing future and mumble rappers top charts was bad wait until lil trashbin over here hits billboard 100 because an ocean of edgy pre-teen shitheads want to be different by "liking" him.

t. soyboy

I enjoyed it. It's fun to bump at the gym. The dude has fucking skittles for teeth and 69 tattooed on his face and numales are trying to look for deeper meaning.

i don't think the producers really cared about this album. some of those songs were just really distorted synths as a beat

Yeah, Fantano gave it way too high a score.

like most generic trap?

He's no ODB, that's for sure, he's just some pedo with a shorted toaster where his brain should be.

It's shit

Please fuck off

There is no deep meaning, and thats not even the records main sin. Its just all surface level tryhard screams over dime store beats. He's a clown screaming at the industry to accept him.

how does it feel to be so fragile white man?

Excellent soyboy repellent

fun and energetic but not alot of substance and replayability overall good to have on in the background if you're just playing games or something

>something fun to have on in the background
>he is literally screaming the entire time
This doesn’t add up

>we

Everyone but you I meant

>being so fucking lazy and talentless that you have to resort to plagiarizing tumblr fanart
Y I K E S

>implying artists make their own album covers

dumbass soyboy

garbage like everything that faggot makes

so many artists did the same thing youre just mad because its 6ix9ine

100 bucks says any artist you can think of that ripped art from tumblr is better than this clown.

I really liked it
Fantano is a dumbass regardless of the score
I'm not insecure enough to defend it against anonymous posters online when I can't just change the fact that it doesn't sound good to them anyways

Please give me a decent list of artists who have fucking plagiarized fanart from tumblr.

3/10 is being generous

I can't stand most of the lyrics or the fanbase.
They're literally grimes tier.

I don't want to criticize it because if I do I'll be called an iffy nigga and we all know that that is the worst possible thing that can happen to a human being

once again

>implying artists make their own album covers

YOU A SILLY NIGGA

oh shit i was wrong
this is truly a low point in my life

This

I never criticized him for "not making his own album art." Learn to read.

>says name artists who have plagiarized tumblr art about an artist that doesn't make his own album covers

wew learn 2 read kiddo

>Album cover is somewhat pleasant to look at
>6ix9ine looks like a fucking degenerate though
>Decide to give it a shot because hey why not.
>Gummo
>It's some wannabe gangster memerap
Why

t.

It's average.

I know that 6ix9ine fans are too retarded
for reading comprehension, but this is something else.
It doesn't matter if he actually created the album himself or not, he's still responsible for it.

>being this dumb

Tekashi 69 is Jake Paul for 14 year olds.

hardly the point, even if the artist just gives credit in the liner notes of the album. the band sleep straight up took a black sabbath for vol 2

its from redbubble im pretty sure, the original artist has the picture on t-shirts. you know, redrawing original content for money, so id put some blame on the artist as well

Soundcloud meme rap is the ultimate nu-males genre

imagine being 22, rating teens of denial a 5 and critiquing music like a youtube commenter

user, you gotta use your big boy words that you learned in English class if you want to actually make a point coherently.