ITT: Music that women will never understand

ITT: Music that women will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSlA0ol_oR8&ab_channel=drunkyokai
youtube.com/watch?v=H4ea2yITuSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all 3 soy garbage shit

women have better taste confirmed

I kinda get you, but care to explain why?

Women don't understand humor.

This but unironically.

a monkey could understand this indie t pleb garbage

This post is exactly why Sup Forums is a terrible website. Are you forgetting that there are female musicians and artists that actively listen to music along with creating it? Hell, people like Grimes, Kate Bush, Bjork, and Nina Simone are great examples of musicians who can develop, and have developed their own musical opinions free from the thresholds of male influence. And if you're arguing that the average woman is incapable of understanding the arts, then you've been on this board for too long and are an idiot. Do you actually think the average man outside of Sup Forums even so much as cares about, or even understands basic principles of artistry? Hell, most men aren't nearly as interested in the arts; when have you ever seen a Theater/Drama, Painting/Drawing or Music class where the males heavily outnumber the females? Or when a woman takes her boyfriend to a show or play that isn't commercialized garbage, and sees the male have any sort of genuine interest? If you think females are incapable of perceiving the arts in any sort of significant manner, then you're a philistine. Such sexist ideals should not, should have never, and will never be thought of anymore in the realm of art. Good riddance, you disgusting cherubim.

didn't read a pixel

>implying women have to truly struggle

oops didn't mean to reply to the unhinged rant

>Mentioning Grimes in the same breath as Kate Bush, Nina Simone, or even Bjork.
This is an 18+ board, user.

>a monkey could understand this indie t. pleb garbage
ftfy

find one woman who like this

any one of them with a 8.5/10+ chad boyfriend who happens to like that album

Sup Forums is a board, Sup Forums is a website

chads don't listen to weezer bud

Get
Out

proof

there's gotta be one somewhere out there

Why?

Thank you for this

Why, user?

ok, done

youtube.com/watch?v=BSlA0ol_oR8&ab_channel=drunkyokai

untrue, artsy girls love these albums because they feel up to date on "deep and meaningful" music

True, all the girls from my high school listened to MGMT and Mac Demarco. It's "artsy" I guess

My girlfriend "gets" every single album in this thread.

>My"girlfriend" gets every single album in this thread*
ftfy

This
Which anime is she from?

Bet your girlfriend doesn't and neither do you. At least half the albums in this thread require the listener to be genuinely depressed, which you can't be if you aren't a virgin or a man.

actually post some degenerate music you fucking normie plebs or go back to indieheads

>ooohhh women will never understand the pain conveyed in this Radiohead song

FUCK OFF

yeah most stuff posted in this thread is highschoolcore

Lump.

Idiotheque is the best Radiohead song.

This

Seconded.

Brian Eno

inxy how many groupies do you have?

wut.

No

Unironically this album. Sure, tons of music that deals with break-ups can be relatable to both genders, but The Glow Pt. 2 comes from a very male perspective. A perspective about the fear of showing weakness, the fragility of someone trying to keep it all in instead of letting it out, and the more primal side of grief expressed through the noise elements of the record, especially Samurai Sword.

jan sincl does depressive, lifeless music like noone else. that ep is amazing. i fuck with you man.

would appreciate recs of any other distinctly male and heartwrenchingly honest musical takes on loss, grief, heartache, loneliness etc.
going through it at the moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4ea2yITuSs

I just listened to this album since you posted it. It's damn solid. Looking forward to seeing them in July.

just for my status as a death grips fan you'd be surprised but I don't give in usually. I mean I am pretty hot.

Idk, maybe Me and Michael just because male and female friendships are so different, but what else would women find so hard to "get" here?

very good answer

pls be my gf

>At least half the albums in this thread require the listener to be genuinely depressed

How does that work?

this

pretty sure only women and nu-males like this band.

kek

lol wut

Or any death metal or black metal album for that matter

You, kind sir, have my respect.

dont they have a female banjo player or something

>he thinks "understanding" the lyrics are what make you enjoy an album
A woman raps on this album

>implying you, a presumably white, 15-25 year old man from a middle class household in a first world country has ever had to struggle with anything other than your feefees

As a trainhopping oogle girl, you're wrong as fuck.

to be fair no non-neckbeard "gets" metal

this because it's for male gays