Not going to lie, I think he has a MBDTF in him

Not going to lie, I think he has a MBDTF in him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MBDTF = Man Baby Down To Fuck

He has a disgustingly terrible, self-indulgent and meaningless album in him? Wow.

an overrated pop album with 20+ working on it because the record company gave you 3m to spend?
nah

kek

Contrarians showing up right on time.

mbdtf is a 7 at best

Numbers aren't proof, you drone.

Kill yourself immediately.

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up. Sup Forums revels in its hypocrisy.

he's gonna need some kanye-taylor swift level controversy then go into reclusion for 2 years before that happens, i can see that happening.

Proof?
>The intro and chorus on Dark Fantasy is way better than the verse beat which is really simplistic and goes from a super simple minor tonality to a hokey major key one to fit the chorus.
>Even DESPITE this, it's a solid opener and shows what is to come for the rest of the album, gets you hype
>Too bad Gorgeous is a nearly 6 minute long snoozer with one of the most repetitive, boring beats of all time, the hook only HIGHLIGHTING this because Cudi just follows the sample. This track kills any energy Dark Fantasy built up
>Power builds it back up, good song
>All of the Lights is solid if a little pop pandering
>Monster is good but overrated, similar to the album itself
>So Appalled is great
>Devil in a new Dress is great
>runaway is great, pusha t's verse always took away from it imo
>Hell of a life energizes the album again, great song
>Blame game simmers things down, good song
>Lost in the world, so boring, nearly skip worthy
>Who will survive is an extension of it. So forgettable I forgot that this song was just a continuation of LITW
Not a masterpiece. Gorgeous alone brings it down a point. Monster is a good song, not a great one. Pusha T's verse taking away from runaway plus Monster not being GREAT brings it down to an 8, and Lost in the world brings it to a . This is not including the blatant pop pandering of All of the lights and the subpar elements of the intro song.

MBDTF is trash
Tyler has way way better in him. He already proved it to me with Goblin, Wolf, Cherry Bomb and especially Flower Boy, even though I adore the rest in their own ways.

>he doesn't like LITW
The overall production on that song is top notch. that outro is godlike, arguably the most grandiose out of all the songs in the album, tied with POWER. How can you find that boring?

Flower Boy is better than MBDTF. Not by a lot, but it is.

Flower Boy is just as good as MBDTF, both masterpieces

The way Lost In The World transitions from a delicate litany to a jovial dance (employing Bon Iver's very non-jovial melody Woods) is spectacular.

Maybe he has a Yeezus in him then

who hurt u user

Scum Fuck Flower Boy is better, he's a fundamentally superior rapper and producer than Kanye "I buy people with talent to make my content" West.

>mbdtf is a 7 at best
7 is a great score and has potential to be aoty material.
Stop with inflated scores

ahem

is this the new pasta or nah

yeah man, they went from overbearing autotune to a rehashed drum beat and then a shitty rap from Kanye

what a spectacle

some of you are just easily impressed

I just realized that his aesthetic is actually pretty decent

Shitposters who knew what they were doing
It turned out bad
(You)

Bastard was good, although a bit too edgy for me at times, it was still an enjoyable listen. Cherry Bomb is shit; the production is objectively shit, the lyricism is sub-par, even for Tyler.. It's Tyler's worst album

Yeah I disagree with your opinion on lost in the world and gorgeous but I've gotta respect the fact that you have an actual opinion and aren't down talking the album for the sake of being a contrarian dipshit.

gorgeous is good and power sucks you have bad taste

>a 7/10, AKA a 70% or a C- (barely passing) has the potential to be AOTY material
In what scenario? If every single album released in the same year sounded like nails grinding on an elephant's ass? Or shit flung on the walls of an asylum patient's room?

Take this brainlet picture and accept it.

P4K's next 10, I'm calling it

>Kill yourself immediately.
>It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.
>And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up. Sup Forums revels in its hypocrisy.

>is told to not inflate scores
>inflates scores
good job bucko

I would bet money that your RYM page has 3 pages of 5-star releases.

not him, but maybe his score rating is kind like this
10: perfect
9: excellent/nearly perfect
8: great
7: good
6: above average
5: average
4: below average
3: bad
2: horrible
1: trash/ devoid of substance worth listening to

>trash/ devoid of substance worth listening to
Name one (1) album that fits this criteria.

Girl Talk - Secret Diary

>>inflates scores
Almost every critic universally agrees that a 7/10 is a C. Hell, it's literally the grading system for most countries, that anything above a 69.99 is passing. Why should we not use such a scale for music? And I'm not the guy who said that MBDTF is a 7. I'm the one who said using a 7 as AOTY material is ludicrous.

I don't use RYM that much, idiot. And I have much more 4.5s than 5s on that site.

MBTDF is shit compared to Yeezus
Objectively

Bastard > flower boy > wolf > cherry bomb > goblin

This, only unironically.

You're using an IGN-tier rating system. How does that feel? Does it feel good?

>insert you don’t get it meme

>Almost every critic universally agrees that a 7/10 is a C

name five who have ever said that

oh wait, that's right, you're talking out of your ass, that's why everything you say stinks like shit

MBDTF is great but overrated; not one of Kanye's top tier

Wolf is ridiculously underrated & it + SFFB are both stellar

youtube.com/watch?v=ila-hAUXR5U
So an album praised by the media, produced by over a dozen different people, and still has less replayability than his average songs?

Wolf is incredibly good, but the label kept turning down Tyler's proposed mixes for the album and forced him to change it, and it clearly suffers for it.

And rating systems are for mentally deprived idiots.

Get a load of this guy

yeah, thats what he said, no rebuttal, i mean come on.

what rebuttal is there supposed to be?

"no u"?

I bet you wear walmart shoes

10/10 pasta

I feel above average and good are the same, it should go

5. Average
6. Good
7. Great
8. Amazing
9. Special
10. Perfect, never achievable

Wait whaaat? Any more info on that? Never heard that that happened

He released Cherry bomb tho

>10. Perfect, never achievable
Get a load of this retard

Any rap/hip-hop album

That's why he was calling the album shit in the press tours before it came out, because he said he had to "clean it up" for the label, since they were complaining about the "levels" of his original mix.

IIRC it was in his interview with that one rap radio station where people do freestyles all the time. I can't be arsed to find it.

The rating systems you guys use don't make sense to me. A 10/10 is aesthetic perfection - something in which no single part of the work doesn't sound like the greatest thing you've ever heard or could possibly be improved upon to you. And if you're capable of critical thought, I don't see how that could ever be possible.
This is reasonable.

You just ousted yourself as a pleb

You mean the school grading system? Yeah, it feels good.

Alright. NME, The AV Club, Blender, Mojo, Alternative Press, Dot Music, Allmusic, Village Voice, Rolling Stone, and even Pitchfork. I can name more.

Oh, really? What was there to get in such a shallow, bland and pseudo-emotional record? Huh? Tell me how much of a "masterpiece" this record is, that I seem to not comprehend. Please, I oblige.

>Alright. NME, The AV Club, Blender, Mojo, Alternative Press, Dot Music, Allmusic, Village Voice, Rolling Stone, and even Pitchfork. I can name more.

You are retarded beyond belief.

Those are outlets, not individuals.

Go dance naked in front of the mirror, fag.

I'm going to ignore you now, bye

canwejusttalkaboutylerthanksplease

t. OP

he is amazing
what else is there to stay?
not much controversial opinions to go around about him it seems

once tyler the creator is bar none the most famous/influential rapper and is married into the most famous media mogul family he could speak from a perspective like kanye's in that record
unfortunately tyler peaked with yonkers

personally, i fucking hate yonkers

i think tyler even hates yonkers

the fact that Tyler is not that is why he is great and MBDTF trash and we don't need anymore of that

>Those are outlets, not individuals.
Wrong. The outlets contain the individuals who just happen to fully agree on the same rating system and criteria, but not on which albums deserve the rating. I am objectively right, you absolute imbecile. Go swim in the saliva of piranhas and let their teeth pierce your heart. Stop posting.

Of course, because you can't offer a rebuttal to my perfect argument. Why does this place even exist? I shall now consider myself the king of Sup Forums, and you all as disgusting peasants. My power will smite the heathen of Kanye, who dares to challenge the king's authority. He will be hung at the neck, and his body fed to the wolves. What an insolent ant failing to escape the flower.

it was funny at first but you're just embarrassing yourself right now

You act like FRIENDO but you are at the very least not a tripfag, your one redeeming quality

Funny? You think I scribble my sentiments on this board for conviviality? Wrong again. I have no humor. All I write are infallible truths and intelligent musings, enough to power the clouds obscuring my heart. I am just a a.

>Wrong. The outlets contain the individuals who just happen to fully agree on the same rating system and criteria

But you didn't prove it, you failure. You just named random places and expected me to take it at face value. Drown in a gallon of ratpiss, retard.

see

Good post

Acting like me is a redeeming quality.

no one cares, mr. nobody

it pains me, because faggot ass narcissists like you probably don't even remember CLT or Biotroll, you talentless hack

go back to watching the Kardashians
what the fuck are you doing here?

MBDTF, kanye’s Entire discography

Did you forget that CLT requested to be on the official WeebTeam chart ?

>I have no humour
that's what's funny
>All I write are infallible truths and intelligent musings
and your attitude is even funnier. i like your writing style thou. you have good vocabulary, gotta learn some of these words for future

see

I fuck women in the vagina, I don't have time to keep up on that shit.

go back to watching the Kardashians
what the fuck are you doing here?

Sure thing, pal.

>But you didn't prove it, you failure. You just named random places and expected me to take it at face value.
Must I spoon-feed every little bit of information for you to easily grasp? Many of the critics from the aforementioned websites utilize and support the same rating scale out of 10, with a 7 being average, 8 being good, a 9 as excellent, and a 10 as perfect. I shouldn't have to elaborate on a review because it's so easily observable, doing so would be a waste of time. Now go elongate nifty barnacles from your liver-ous palsy and use them as vacuums to suck in the brain you do not have.

Drop dead, pal.

>Must I spoon-feed every little bit of information for you to easily grasp?

You have to be prepared to substantiate a point, stupid. That's how a discussion works. You can't spout out nonsense and then act smug when it gets question. "GAH, people didn't take my genius assertions at face value?" No, you botched abortion.

lol

dubs

also that last user, needs to chill

Keep this post in the picture pls famalam

Shitposters who had no idea their opinion was wrong
They looked dumb
(You)

No way, buddy.

>nobody recognizing this pasta

put flower boy in the top left

lol this