Are there any decent sitcoms that don't play canned laughs every five seconds like pic related...

Are there any decent sitcoms that don't play canned laughs every five seconds like pic related? I don't think I need to be told when to laugh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Gwe5gKgjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't make a sitcom whithout laughs. You know, you need that laugh pauses to laugh.

Horace and Pete. But you need to have depression to watch it

Community

Just a week ago I discovered that the Middle does not have that laugh thing in it and I used it as a background noise for seven seasons or so. I dont think you kino lovers would like it but still

Scrubs doesn't have laugh pauses and it's brilliant

The Office UK/US
It's always sunny ....
Arrested Development
Parks and Recreation
Vice Principals
Eastbound and Down

Not all that great perhaps, but no laugh track....

Malcolm in the middle

youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs

it's so abstract without laughtrack

The new show life in pieces is very good and without laughtrack.

the best sitcom has a laugh track, and all the best 70s-80s ones do too

but i can understand how the really bad ones make bad use of it

There has never been a good laugh track (parodies notwithstanding). It has at best been ignorable. It's literally someone saying "the average person is so dumb, they need to literally be told to laugh at jokes"

the laugh track started to allow comedic timing

if you really pay attention, the space to fill the laugh track in comedies now is the zoom in on a characters reaction that The office and modern family do so god damn much

MASH, if you can find rips without the laugh track

>canned laugh
Most of those are shot in front of live audience you know.

arent those assholes students? How the fuck can they live like that?

>2016+1 A.D
>falling for this meme

trailer park boys
arrested development

Yes

Bazinga

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0Gwe5gKgjo
It's a way of cheating.
First Marx video on search results, but look how the scenes speed shifts after every joke. It's unnoticeable if you're not paying attention, but if you find something funny, you laugh and the scene continues. If you don't find it funny, the scene continues anyway, very organically.