Ameribrit "comedy"

>ameribrit "comedy"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H0LGrpR-5NM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Hahah! Christianity is so dumb, everyone who is Christian is a Bible thumping retard I'm Seth Rogan and I'm a filthy subverting Jew" The movie

shits on hot fuzz 2bh

'i'm ever so sorry, lady' the 'comic' #slymongpreg

I fucking paid to watch this film and it hurts me every time I remember it.

I wish I'd been hit by a car on my way to see it.

>DUDE EVERYONE SHOULD JUST BE BI LMAO

Weird how that animated movie he made is all about accepting other peoples beliefs.

so religious folks got really butthurt over this?

I don't remember anything about religion in it. I'm talking about how shit it was.

>man that trailer was bad, is this really from Edgar Wright?
>it's not

dodged that bullet

too bad because it's actually good

Not seen this one, never looked interesting.

>Shaun of the Dead
>Hot Fuzz
>The World's End
All fucking great

you can't talk about how shit it was without telling how shit your opinions are

Someone will believe you

Hopefully
it's not great or very good, but it's good

comfiest first half of a movie

I've watched it twice and I like it. Seth Roger is the worst part (other than casting Kristin Wiig in anything) and it's a fun road trip movie.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

The World's End should have been better, felt like wasted potential

Only just watched it last night, the trailer was better than the film unfortunately. Can see what you mean desu.

Literally got my money back for this money. And I've only done that twice.

It gets better after a couple of watches, but it's still not on the same level as the other two

>projecting this much

stay hurt christfag

also im hijacking this thread this in now a religion debate thread

How do you draw the line of evidence for religion?

Best part was the cornetto wrapper against the fence

>DUDE AYY LMAO

>Watch Hot Fuzz
>Subtle, brilliant, witty, smart, hilarious, rewatchable

>Watch Paul
>rancid shit

What happened?

Seth Rogan

what element of British society is this satirizing?

The World's End was a disappointment if you compare it to the other 2.
I've been a zombie movie fan since I was about 8 years old, seen them all so many times... and I can honestly say Shaun Of The Dead is one of the top 3 zombie films ever made.
It's the perfect zombie comedy.

*America

The thousands of pointless new ministries and government agencies that were being formed to find jobs for the leading party members at the time.

their terrible humor

The useless branches of government and ministries who came together and destroyed industrial Britain and allowed Germany to recover more quickly and become a powerhouse even though they lost the war

Agreed. I can't actually fault Shaun of the Dead. You should check out (if you haven't already) Cockneys vs Zombies. If you like SotD you'll probably like that.

Checked

loll Love this movie!

I remember watching this and Ted.

Paul was superior

Only decent humour America has produced is that Presidential Election

witnessed

Paul shits all over the cornetto trilogy, the thing is these movies are considered unfunny trash in britain
you, the american, only find them funny because of the zany accents and lingo
spaced/shaun of dead/hot fuzz/worlds end are to britain what big mama's house is to america and viced-versa

Speak for yourself shitcunt

Since it was written by Pegg and Frost does it count as part of the Cornetto series?

>everyone who is Christian is a Bible thumping retard
how else would you define people who literally believe in magic and space wizards?

>Cornetto series?

That's Pegg, Frost + Wright

As The Triumvirate was not complete, that's a negative.

I would have liked the movie better if it started from the ending and continued. The whole story went from a guy trying to relive his youth to fighting aliens for absolutely no reason.

Simon Pegg is one of the most unfunny people in comedy. He's literally the English Seth Rogan except with "nerd" shit instead of weed shit

Say it with me

NOT

is this how religious people deflect logic and science? with memes? lmao

*tips*
I'm atheist but honestly the Christians I've met in my life were nicer and better educated than the Atheists I've met in during my life.

Is the dumb Christian thing just for America or what?

written and directed by different person. is that really a question that you needed to ask?

>Is the dumb Christian thing just for America or what?
well its a worldwide thing because they are human beings who literally believe in magic and sky wizards

yeah but how come they're smarter and more attractive than non-religious people?
As I said I'm atheist but I'd never, ever date someone who was not religious in some way.

statistically they are poorer and less educated than the average american who doesnt believe in magic, but I suppose thats a given

that's super weird.
as I said the christians I've known were super nice and clever but I guess that's just anecdotal, I must have been lucky.
The church I went to was pretty great, I was never Christian but I went there because everyone else was worth hanging out with.

the best scene (or only good one) was when they walked into the western bar and they played the cantina music from star wars. I was a clever bit where they showed that nerds might like 'alien' ideas and concepts but when it comes to something actually alien to them they back away.

only found music
youtube.com/watch?v=H0LGrpR-5NM

The problem is that the majority of Christians in the US are protestants and most of the protestant sects are fundamentalists.