Girl Meets World Is Eyeing a New Home After Disney Channel Cancellation

>Girl Meets World was canceled by Disney Channel after three seasons, but there's a chance that the show could meet a miraculous resurrection. As Girl Meets World (and Boy Meets World) creator Michael Jacobs revealed to the Wrap, there are talks of continuing the show elsewhere. He shared, "We are certainly having discussions, there are some interested platforms." Jacobs also expressed his frustration with the cancellation, saying that it was his understanding that Disney Channel was committed to four seasons of the show, leaving Jacobs to "set it up" around that plan. (A source reportedly disagrees, noting that the show was contracted for three seasons with only an "option" for a fourth.)
vulture.com/2017/01/girl-meets-world-aims-for-resurrection.html

Thank g-d television is saved.

>being gleeful at the misfortune of a girl who is fighting for what is right

why are white males so vile

I'd be her devil

HAHA YES TAKE THAT DONALD TRUMP

YAAAASS PREACH QUEEEEEN

I feel bad for that girl. She's turned into a militant feminist liberal at like 13 years old? Wait til college to do that. When your 13 you should be goofing around and having fun not worrying about political issues. He's just gonna get worse and worse and probably kill herself.

Sadly girls get unwanted attention from adult men when they are around that age.

Imagine being 13 and already wanting to be desired by extremely horny adult men when, like you said,you should just be having a fun time.

Stunning and brave rebel.

that's her faulty for being so sexy

Good. Disney was holding the show back. Rowan needs to calm her tits though.

I'd grab that pussy

People like that have no criticial thinking skills and bounce from one ideology to the next without question. She could be a Nazi for all you know at that age. I doubt this sjw crap has very long left. It not like the hippies lasted forever.

I'm genuinely surprised they got as far as three seasons on such a weak premise.

What a shitty sign, she didn't even use black marker like real protestors do

This has already been on three years?

Why is she the only one on that street?

>Trump is literally the devil that will rape your daughters
Holy fuck. I think Trump is a piece of shit, but the brainwashing Hollywood Dems have done to their kids is disgusting. Their hyperbole in making him evil incarnate and literally Hitler did nothing but weaken their arguments against him. It made them come off looking just insane as he is with his fear mongering about Muslims and Mexicans.

I feel bad for young girls like her who were told such horrible lies and propaganda.

It's just coming off like a temper tanturm at this point. The wealthy Hollywood elites and privileged journalists can't accept that they've been living in an echo chamber. These people unironically think that Obama was one of the greatest presidents we've ever had. When he's pursued basically the same policies as Bush while in office. I don't think there's even been a period in American history were the was such a major gap between the values and needs of the media and those their suppose to be making contnent for before.

>The wealthy Hollywood elites and privileged journalists can't accept that they've been living in an echo chamber.
Which is funny as they've been (correctly) complaining that the Republicans have been doing the very same thing.
> These people unironically think that Obama was one of the greatest presidents we've ever had. When he's pursued basically the same policies as Bush while in office.
No. Rocksta... er.. President Obama is the best president ever. He's like JFK times a thousands plus a million more points for being black.

Geez. This is the shit the kids like those on Girl Meets World are being raised on?

The fact that it was a relaunch of a 90s show that got three seasons is pretty good. Fuller House is on its second. And I think this one is probably a far better reboot.

And even though I grew up with both shows, they were both pretty generic sitcom fluff in hindsight.

>literally caught admitting to sexual harassment
>puts goldman sachs globalists in his cabinet
>russia wanted him to win to weaken the USA
>removing access to healthcare for americans (lol sam hyde)
>will speed up destruction of the environment and make america behind on clean energy tech
>lunatic manbaby who throws a tantrum every second on twitter

wake up you retard. he's not a god emperor like your shitty memes.

>g-d

I see what you did here

>Geez. This is the shit the kids like those on Girl Meets World are being raised on?

I'm waiting for the fall out when they get into the workforce and see how fucked they are. What disgust me is that these liberal elitists were fine with the status quo is long is their hip token minority was the face of it. They belived that everything was fine and that America doesn't have serious problems with how it's structured.

Read his post again moron. He says he hates Trump.