>Miami

OP said 2-0, please leave.

when Big Ben gets the pass just right

Raiders here. Feels amazing tbqhwyf

TYBC

Panthers

>besthawks

Eat ass

Posting on behalf of Loins fans as my Gnats are about to get embarrassed on national tv for the second time in a week.

Can a former Chorgers get in on this, OP? I only ask because you perfectly summed up mfw they currently sit as

>0-2

after coughing up wins as the last second the way only they can do.

TFW I was third row at least years home opener watching exactly that. Pretty sure Rivers cried after that game.

This was my view from the season tickets my family had since before I was born ('87). This was the shot I took the last game (appropriately enough against Miami) we went to. It was the 2015 season, because when asked by my dad if he should renew, I told him not to, because I didn't want to give Spanos another penny to help him move to LA.

panthers by just a bit!

>Raiders

Dolphins must be the most underachieving team in football. Even their perfect season was only 16 games and the most memorable thing about it was Garo Yupremian

Wait the chargers went to LA? Why does that fucking city need two football teams and two basketball teams?

>tfw 2-0 but it doesn't feel good
winning 9-3 is shit

>chefs

Suck

Bills are a damn good defense man, we did alright

Is this yet another "Steelers get their fans hopes up by beating absolute garbage teams, win the weakest division in football, stand around while Andy Reid/Cincinatti beat themselves and then get destroyed by the Patriots in the playoffs just like every other year" year?

Stillers beat a rookie qb on a shit team and another team that lost their qb 30 minutes before kickoff. Yeah elite.

How can a team have such great defense but such shitty offense?

Sometimes they lose to broncos in the playoffs instead

the Falcons in 1977 only allowed 129 points the 14 game season but ended the year 7-7 cause their offense only scored 179 points. If that team had even a below average offense they would've won the Owl easily

Honestly the Steelers are going 19-0

SCHLEEP

Ravens will beat them twice

And finish 6-10

Good luck playing a team with an actual offense lol

Cowboys reportin

Broncos got every favorable call possible

you have to leave cowfag

>6060
I feel it.

>Broncos