Admit it, this bored you to tears

admit it, this bored you to tears

I don't listen to nu-male music

if that bored you than you must fall asleep 5 seconds into an ambient album

Perhaps you would enjoy it if it were split into 3-4 minute tracks. Do you usually enjoy longer tracks?

ALL MY FUCKING LIFE

i'm fine with the length, i can listen to interview in one sitting no problem, let alone steroids. it's just that steroids didn't seem to have as much substance as interview

It's honestly my favorite thing they have done because it's the only DG record where Zach gets to show off the more creative, erratic rhythms he was known for before DG and that the album wastes nowhere near as much time repeating phrases as anything else DG has done.

If by "bored" you mean "utterly annihilated" then yes

I still haven't listened to it

this
this too

moved me to tears

>implying this isn't a top 3 Death Grips release

it's great. i spend more time hating them lately though. hey guys i'm six years late but Fever (Aye Aye) is a pretty good single huh?

what are you doing

Agreed, my other two would be NOTM and NLDW

nldw is best release

Exactly my opinion too

>AGH I HAVE SUPER POWERS BIIIITCH IVE DONE EVERY DRUG

>I WANT YOU TO HEAR ME BUT YOU TOTALLY DON'T BUT IF YOU DID YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL HOW MUCH COOL SHIT IM DOING

>I DONT WANT YOU TO HEAR ME AND IF YOU SEE ME THEN YOURE AN ASSHOLE AND I DONT WANT YOU NEAR ME I AM DAMAGED AND WILL HARM YOU

>YOU'RE ME NOW OR I AM YOU AND I FUCK YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU AND WHERE AM IM AT THE TOP

>IM BLACK AND A GENIUS YOU STILL CANT SEE ME AND YOU DONT GET IT HAHAAAAAA MY FANS ARE PUSSIES

>ALRIGHT WE DID EVERYTHING ANYBODY HANGING OUT UP HERE COULD YOU SEE ME?

>ALRIGHT FINE YOU, FUCKING BITCH YOURE EVERYTHING I HATE BUT LETS DO THIS

> ? ? ?

I dont have the attention span for it

Album of the year and it wasn't even an album.

Get off the planet

it was cool

[spoiler]I'M INTO SHIT LIKE THIS[/spoiler]

literally one of their best releases. i adore it.

It's their best project. And it doesn't even feel like they were trying too hard

Muh nigga

y'all are fucking based. same here.

I'm grateful for this release.

one of their best with NOTM

i listened to it once and one of the choruses stuck to my head till this day

b8

maybe you are the problem?

just sayin

I like to imagine the dragon's moving it's arms up and down rapidly in that pose when I listen to it.

steroids is definitely hit and miss, but when it hits, it definitely does hit.