I want to grow my hair like that but my father would think i'm gay

I want to grow my hair like that but my father would think i'm gay

>inb4 some Turk posts Onur
now you can't post him tehe

then don't

its because you are growing your hair in the wrong style

t. tahtacı turkmeni

i'd like to have that hairstyle but it's so outdated, like 200 years old outdated

Do it !!! you can use ponytail or a bun, looks so nice...

You don't look like that and what's gay about having long hair, you're not a small guy are you?

are you gay
t. dad
even though my hair is jet black and very straight, i've never had a good hairstyle reee

>what's gay about having long hair
long hair=for women
long hair on men=gay
t. dad

lets be honest long hair is gay unless you pull of some real weird shit like

You need to have falcon rocking the same style.

I don't understand this gay here and there about hair.
Like I would understand if people talk about shaving arms, legs and chest or even fucking ass, who the fuck does that.
But the hair on your head, what.
I mean if you look small and not muscular, then don't get long hair.
Keep it medium long and make it wavey and grow big beard, so that you look like a lion. Aslan, like you durks say.
Or at least that's what durks called me when I went to turkey.

this guy gets it, based hans.

when you are muscular and huge guy pretty much any type of hair looks good even bald. but long and straight hair like OPs pic is a bit gay desu, like when looked from behind if you dont look below waist you can easily confuse the guy for a girl which is not cool.

bruh my father is a turbo çomar when it comes to fashion

Well, I can't say much. I don't know how you guys like or not but I had medium long hair and big beard and the turks at turkey called me "Aslan-bey", try to tell your father you want to look manly in a different way so you can get a proper woman.

you probably were called aslan bey because lion= big blond hair+beard
if you had black hair you'd get called terrorist or kürt

this

>if you had black hair you'd get called terrorist or kürt

Why?!

wanted to add my mother has bit dirty blonde and shoulder length hair, when she doesnt go to hairdresser her hair gets pretty puffy and i call her "aslan" as well sooo..........

They cant pull it off cos they already look effeminate.

So your mother is a lion and you're a mouse since you can't man up and just do what you want.

you wouldnt called terrorist or kürt really, hes just joking about that part.

I see, well don't know what to say. Like don't even know what you can do to persuade your family to just let you get your hair.
Why not tell them you want to see how it would look like and if it's bad, you will remove it?

i like short hair, long hair is a bitch, hard to look after also doesnt fit me at all. short hair looks infinitely better on me.

Which one is the one who wanted long hair I am getting confused now

i am not OP my family doesnt care about my hair lenght, when i first started uni i growed some hair to shoulder length and hated it lol.

obey thy father
only way to keep horde strong

nibba i want hairstyle just like in gta sa

these ones i guess

>be me
>too black to have a straight hair
>not too black to have a great black power

What is your great black power?

Jesus, I wish I looked that good

protip: your dad already thinks you're gay

Don't do it at least you have good hair and great hygiene, most men look like shit.