Name me a worse owner

Name me a worse owner.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marge_Schott
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kroenke owns a team in every sport and has run almost all of them into the ground. Only the Nuggets show promise.

at least kronke is a straight up jew, by building that property in inglewood he'll have consistent real estate money
spanos ripped a team away from SD and made the chargers LA's 7th most popular team

>7th most popular team
user you are overestimating, they're #9001

Charles wang. Nearly killed the islanders and made them a perennial shitter. Dumped the lighthouse project and made Barclays a new home rather then get a new one by belmont

Um I'm gonna go with the one that colluded with Bernie fucking Madoff
It's not even close

>Literal degenerate
>Extended Pagano
>Took 163 years to fire Grigson
I win

muh liver

Fuck that fucking faggot Kroenke.

easy mode

Kissinger was a dirty kike bastard

John Spano ruined the Islanders.

He's no longer an owner, but he is one of the worst of all time. Right now Kroenke is the worst, just because he has ruined a team in every sport and spread his shit to other nations. Daniels Snyder is also up there.

Him and wang. I'm pissed at how we went from THE team to beat to a bottom feeder. Then the lighouthouse project never happened, the albatross contracts, and a bunch of failures in the draft plus first round exists endlessly until 2016. Maybe we can return, but because these fucks never gave a rats ass on making us noticeable past Long Island, we could head to Quebec.

To be honest I blame the political bullshit of Kate Murray and the Town of Hempstead and Nassau County over Wang.

loria still owns the team. Also loria destroyed the expos and then he sold it to a ownership group who doesnt have the funds to support a baseball team

Literally Hempstead is now a gang area because of our genius mayor(s) in deblasio and bloomberg. I fucking despise how this city wants to make me pay for shit like citi bikes, compost bins and some guys bills in the bronx with my hard earned cash, and barely do anything about the trains and dilapidation of the roads and houses. They'd rather spend the tax dollars on big belly trash compactors for solar energy then to give the islanders a better arena. Fucking democrats man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marge_Schott

>On November 29, Schott said the "million-dollar niggers" comment was made in jest, but then stated that she felt that Adolf Hitler was initially good for Germany and did not understand how the epithet "Jap" could be offensive

>"I would never hire another nigger. I'd rather have a trained monkey working for me than a nigger,"

>Schott commented that she did not want her players to wear earrings because "only fruits wear earrings."

Thanks for taking Yashin off the snes hands and giving >us Spezza and Chara

Man, if only the islanders never made those dumb trades. Imagine if louongo and chara won a cup for the islanders? That would have been great

>Jim Harbaugh hurt my feelings by having opinions
>wawawawawah let me fire him first excuse I get
I'm not going to another game until York is no longer the owner and Levi's having no history makes it fucking easy.

Don't remind me

Hempstead has always been a bad area at least since i've been alive. Has nothing to do with NYC Deblasio and Bloomberg.

@78354691
(You)

Martha ford

NBA: Dolan
NFL: Snyder
MLB: whoever owns the Marlins
NHL: whoever owns the Leafs