What was the point of this movie?

What was the point of this movie?

To give a realistic and good presentation of Hitler's final days

to show le ebil nazis

Like the every other ww2 movie that isn't trying to make America look like it played an important part in it.

Nazis were the good guys face it, soviets killed a lot more people. holodomor killed way more than the holocaust yet when do Ukrainians complain about it? when does hollywood mention it? when do they even teach it in school?

To show that fegelein was an asshole

To remind the goys of the 6 gorillion

>Realistic

So where did they get their proof from?

History is just fiction written by the victors

this

kys

wow, what a great come back. Will i ever recover? Such a great rebuttal to boot

The movie doesn't even mention the 6 gorillion though, it kinda shows hitler in a humane compassionate light. It doesn't actually demonise the nazis

to spawn youtube parody videos

you dind't see the movie. It was even criticised (by fucktards) as showing Hitler as "too human".
As he wasn't an human bean.

Is actually quite dramatic and well made. It just shows the russian troops too lenient with civilians.

Hitler was a psychopathic drig abuser vegetarian and his followers should be derided and ridiculed always. Fuck germany and fuck you little americuc nazis too.

t. juden

t. oven dodger

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

You didn't watch the movie, did you, user?

To explain the last 24 hours in a man's life who changed the world in profound ways.
A study in his thinking and his failure. He is portrayed sympathetically at some points in the film because if you don't, you make him a caricature. Villain caricatures are dangerous because they prevent us from identifying villains in real life.
The film is liquid kino and should be mandatory viewing for anyone remotely interested in film making.

Underrated post

To finally achieve Hitler kino

Confirmed for having not watched it.

Nice job Sup Forums you embarrassed yourself again.

Don't talk to me if your dick is shorter than your nose, k?

This movie swung perfectly between brilliance and utter shit

Don't you think Hitler's life and especially his final days aren't one of the most reseached things ever?

what kino is this?

Er ist wieder da. Or Look Who's Back. It's about if Hitler was put back on earth and became a social media superstar. It starts off pretty strong with some funny Hitler in the modern world moments, but then it becomes a really average critique of social media and entertainment. I won't spoil the ending for you but it gets really weird and finishes strong.

>good guys

so what this is saying is that Germany is still guilty and we should keep paying reparations to the jews right?

>One of the few nuanced/realistic portrayals of Nazis in film
>Sup Forums attacks it as jewish propaganda

Its unbelievable how low your IQ must be to be a neo-nazi internet shitposter. If anything this movie was way too kind to that SS guy, forgot his name, who was commanding the Berlin defense. I guess they needed a more positive character and expected him to slip under the radar but in real life he was a total prick who was hanged for killing American POWs.

To trigger a bunch of teenage edgelord shitposters that waste their lives on a shitty interracial sex board for paedophiles and capefaggots.

A lot of it came from the autobiographies of some of the characters in the film iirc

shut the fuck up faggot